Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

7 Reasons Why Some Spiritual Work Done For You May Seem Not To Work. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 7 Reasons Why Some Spiritual Work Done For You May Seem Not To Work. (130 Views)

7 Reasons A Christian Should Not Take Alcohol / 7 Reasons Why Christians Should Stop Taking Alcohol / INVOKING POWER OR DOING SPIRITUAL WORK/SPELLS IN THE GRAVEYARD (TIPS AND RULES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why Some Spiritual Work Done For You May Seem Not To Work. by mide14(f): 1:07pm On Apr 03
Sometimes, you do a spell or work, especially those you do alone without spiritual guidance. And you find out that the work seems not to be working and the same spell will work for your friend. Then you wonder why?
Today I am here to shed light on some of the possible reasons why it may seem like the spiritual work you have done or is doing is not yielding result.
1. There are spiritual bondages that some of you are in. And usually need to be liberated from it by banishing the spirits behind it or other times you pay them to leave you be. This covers ancestral curses, family bondage and other forms of hexes and curses from you or through your family be it your parents, grandparents or even from your spouse.
2. Sometimes, 1 or 2 of the materials used may have contaminated the whole work. This is why it is always advised to cleanse every material you decided to use, even as common as sugar and even your entire home/space you would use for preparing.
3. We also have scenes where the soap or drink or work given to you was very good, but in the course of transport or you getting to your home. The presence of some negative /malevolent spirits spoilt the work. They carry the essence of the work and leave you with chaff. (You will be surprised what spirits do).
4. Also the use of the words of your mouth. The bible’s emphasis on this is so great. Some people have cursed themselves into their situation without even knowing. While some it was from your parents speaking wrong over you as a child growing up. There are some tribes that a way of greeting each other is true words that sound harsh/ abusive. I will leave this be, so I say begin to watch the words you speak upon yourself. NB: begin blessing yourself as soon as you even wake up in the morning and any other time you have negative words about coming out of your mouth.
5. Another is there are blind witches who have no clue about they being a member of a witchcraft coven. And as such they running around seeking solution to a problem they have; without knowing they already forfeited their wealth in this world to the coven (some witches are very rich in the spirit realm, the even use iPhone 15 but can’t afford a daily meal in the physical world). While the latter witches who know will still feign not knowing and be there seeking help up and down. And some have witches as friends, or parents or spouse and they are probably the 1st people you tell when you embark on things, then they run to go and block it and ensure you do not get that money, or clients in your business or other favor endeavors. I will leave this here.
6. Also some of you have spirit husbands and wives, not only water spirits get attached to humans. But the most popular people are aware of her mami-water spirit wives or husbands. Now the difference here is some spirits are nice to their spouse in the physical world and you find their lives are good but they will never allow you get married. Hence financially they will be thriving but marital life will be very shitty. While some spirits are so jealous they simply start attack you anyhow and even go before you to receive the money your uncle promised me. Now this effect is the uncle in the physical will change mouth and not give you the money intended.
7. Other time, let’s call a spade a spade, there are spiritualist or prophets you worked with but they did not do or give you what you really paid for. That’s why you end up with no result. And some people tend to easily loose hope in working with spiritualist or prophets due to their bad experience.

Well, I thought to share this as my service to the spiritual world. I do hope this will help persons who have been in question as to what is going on with them and spiritual work.

You can always contact on WhatsApp – 09067322849
Prophetess Agnes.

Universe Blesses
Re: 7 Reasons Why Some Spiritual Work Done For You May Seem Not To Work. by Kobojunkie: 1:16pm On Apr 03
mide14:
4. Also the use of the words of your mouth. The bible’s emphasis on this is so great. Some people have cursed themselves into their situation without even knowing. While some it was from your parents speaking wrong over you as a child growing up. There are some tribes that a way of greeting each other is true words that sound harsh/ abusive. I will leave this be, so I say begin to watch the words you speak upon yourself. NB: begin blessing yourself as soon as you even wake up in the morning and any other time you have negative words about coming out of your mouth.
That notion instead comes from the many religious interpretations of what is written in the Bible and not from the Bible itself. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Seeds Of Destiny 19 October 2019 / Meeting The Person / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:wednesday, October 30, 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.