Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,414 members, 7,836,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Wike Calls Rivers State Elders ‘political Vampires,’ Denounces Relationship With - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Calls Rivers State Elders ‘political Vampires,’ Denounces Relationship With (519 Views)

Wike Calls Obaseki A Serial Betrayer, Appologises To Oshiomole / Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Governor Wike, Calls Him A Tyrant & Bully (Video) / President Buhari Receives Borno State Elders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Calls Rivers State Elders ‘political Vampires,’ Denounces Relationship With by vibemad007: 1:48pm On Apr 03
emphasised that he was aware of alleged plots against him for opposing Atiku’s presidential bid.

Wike said, “When we went to Supreme Court, I put my international passport in my bag. And I told my wife, look, if we lose this today, I will go from there. So, you take care of this, you take care of that. All these people, I know the whole plot against me.”

Asked what he could have done differently to avoid the current impasse, Wike agreed that he made Fubara Rivers State governor, but hinted that in politics, just like in business, people must learn to count their losses and move on.

He stated, “Sometimes, you may invest in business. Sometimes you’re at a loss. Will you kill yourself? If you kill yourself, will you go back to the business? It’s not every investment you make that you will reap from. Sometimes, personally, I have lost. And that’s the only way I can move forward. I don’t think about it.”

He accused the Rivers elders of playing political games and latching onto the governor, like parasites only interested in collecting money and threatening to deal with him. He boasted that in the past, he showed them shege, insisting that none of them has the capacity to run him down.

https://www.madfind.com.ng/2024/04/wike-calls-rivers-state-elders.html
Re: Wike Calls Rivers State Elders ‘political Vampires,’ Denounces Relationship With by Oceanfl0w: 1:51pm On Apr 03
Pride comes before downfall

2 Likes

Re: Wike Calls Rivers State Elders ‘political Vampires,’ Denounces Relationship With by Oscarchims: 3:00pm On Apr 03
SIM will beat wike by playing his game and doing things wike stopped that directly benefits Rivers people

2 Likes

Re: Wike Calls Rivers State Elders ‘political Vampires,’ Denounces Relationship With by BondRiv: 3:12pm On Apr 03
Fubara is just clueless and insincere. The president settled these issues and he signed, agreeing to abide by the spirit and letter of the resolutions. Till date, he is yet to implement all the resolutions. How can you run a state without a budget? This brings me to the much talked about amendment of the constitution. The first thing ought to be the removal of immunity of the governors and throw this fellow in prison. He is committing financial crimes on a grand scale.
Re: Wike Calls Rivers State Elders ‘political Vampires,’ Denounces Relationship With by Leboska(m): 3:20pm On Apr 03
Lol! the whisky drunkard has spoken
Re: Wike Calls Rivers State Elders ‘political Vampires,’ Denounces Relationship With by DatNiggaDaz: 3:22pm On Apr 03
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wike Calls Rivers State Elders ‘political Vampires,’ Denounces Relationship With by yarimo(m): 4:56pm On Apr 03
Rivers state elders are hungry eldere always looking for who to defraud
Re: Wike Calls Rivers State Elders ‘political Vampires,’ Denounces Relationship With by Melagros(m): 5:50pm On Apr 03
COMRADES, it's now obvious that wike is suffering from depression

(1) (Reply)

Britain's Nigerian Witch Children / Fg Pursuing Wrong Economic Policies -sanusi / Akpabio Dumps Deputy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.