Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Tinubu’s Agric Minister Repeating Mistake Of Buhari Gov’t – Nnaemeka Obiaraeri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Agric Minister Repeating Mistake Of Buhari Gov’t – Nnaemeka Obiaraeri (12306 Views)

‘Nigeria Borders Will Remain Closed’ - Mohammed Sabo Nanono, Agric Minister / Buhari Appoints Nnaemeka Eweluka As The MD/CEO Of NBET / Imo Guber: Tony Nwulu Picks Obiaraeri As Runinng Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Agric Minister Repeating Mistake Of Buhari Gov’t – Nnaemeka Obiaraeri by Kukutente23: 4:23pm On Apr 03
Much ado about tractors

There's this sudden craze for tractors in Nigeria as if tractors are the only equipment required o mechanize agriculture systems

Nothing is further from the truth

There are multiple machineries used in agriculture and more importantly, it is farming techniques that guarantee high yield not just machineries

FMA needs to employ fresh agric extension and sciences graduates and deploy them all over the country to teach farmers on modern farming methods. Also, there is need of ensuring agric research institutes produce better and stronger varieties and make them commercially available for farmers. There is also the need for infrastructure such as power, roads, water supply and agric tech incubation centers close to farmers to help in ensuring that farms are equipped with the best services to enhance farming practices.

Lastly, off-taking and preservation and storage mechanisms need to be revamped and modernised

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Agric Minister Repeating Mistake Of Buhari Gov’t – Nnaemeka Obiaraeri by Paulruth: 4:30pm On Apr 03
EmperorCaesar:
All i needed to know was just the name of the economist and when i finally did, i gave up on reading all he said

That aside, he made a very valid point, PBAT should look into that previous MOU that was being signed under Buhari govt, It seems like they got a well detailed report submitted before the panel and it would really looking promising if that can be implemented and followed

But then, even if this current one would work out under PBAT, then we are good to go

Hatred will consume you and your family. Dey zuzu 😁😁
Re: Tinubu’s Agric Minister Repeating Mistake Of Buhari Gov’t – Nnaemeka Obiaraeri by IfnobeGod20: 4:30pm On Apr 03
Nice2023:

Economist don't don't go tribal in order to speak the truth. Keep checking names till u lose ur brain.

APC supporters have already lost their brain for long. Read this poster below and know that since 2022 they've lost their brain cells.

Re: Tinubu’s Agric Minister Repeating Mistake Of Buhari Gov’t – Nnaemeka Obiaraeri by Blaze14k: 4:32pm On Apr 03
EmperorCaesar:
All i needed to know was just the name of the economist and when i finally did, i gave up on reading all he said

That aside, he made a very valid point, PBAT should look into that previous MOU that was being signed under Buhari govt, It seems like they got a well detailed report submitted before the panel and it would really looking promising if that can be implemented and followed

But then, even if this current one would work out under PBAT, then we are good to go

Listen to yourself.. All i needed to know was just the name of the economist and when i finally did, i gave up on reading all he said

That aside, he made a very valid point

Then went ahead to say if tinubu can approve it then we are good to go. Like do you guys want remain ignorant or you just don't care about the money these people steal
Re: Tinubu’s Agric Minister Repeating Mistake Of Buhari Gov’t – Nnaemeka Obiaraeri by naija4life247: 4:32pm On Apr 03
This developer is making sense.

But you should know how to present your proposal to government in a civil and diplomatic way so that we can all reason together. If you continue this your Nzobu Nzobu way, we will always tell you to go to Hell
Re: Tinubu’s Agric Minister Repeating Mistake Of Buhari Gov’t – Nnaemeka Obiaraeri by mipeesoft(m): 4:38pm On Apr 03
grin grin
PointZerom:

You said this during Buhari but today na una they wail about Buhari.
Re: Tinubu’s Agric Minister Repeating Mistake Of Buhari Gov’t – Nnaemeka Obiaraeri by TrackerSK: 4:38pm On Apr 03
EmperorCaesar:

Just continue checking names, until you loose your skull
Re: Tinubu’s Agric Minister Repeating Mistake Of Buhari Gov’t – Nnaemeka Obiaraeri by YesDaddyTill203: 4:48pm On Apr 03
You have to hear both sides to make a good judgment, he has financial interests hence don't just take his word as the ultimate truth.
Re: Tinubu’s Agric Minister Repeating Mistake Of Buhari Gov’t – Nnaemeka Obiaraeri by Inspirer1: 4:56pm On Apr 03
Let them even contract the production to Innoson na
Re: Tinubu’s Agric Minister Repeating Mistake Of Buhari Gov’t – Nnaemeka Obiaraeri by Czarugo007: 5:20pm On Apr 03
blamingthedevil:
God Bless President Bola Tinubu
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

Enemies should continue to wail
you are the true enemy.
Re: Tinubu’s Agric Minister Repeating Mistake Of Buhari Gov’t – Nnaemeka Obiaraeri by Paramount01(m): 5:23pm On Apr 03
enemyofprogress:
Cursed County

And you are in it
Re: Tinubu’s Agric Minister Repeating Mistake Of Buhari Gov’t – Nnaemeka Obiaraeri by VULCAN(m): 5:45pm On Apr 03
I kept reading expecting to be informed on your reasons for discountenancing the said economist.

I got to the end and nothing.

You couldn't even be bothered to state them.

So we can assume that your reasons cannot hold up to logical scrutiny.

It's more important for some people to be first or second to comment than it is for them to add intellectual weight to an issue.

Shame

EmperorCaesar:

Re: Tinubu’s Agric Minister Repeating Mistake Of Buhari Gov’t – Nnaemeka Obiaraeri by CorrectionFLuid: 5:45pm On Apr 03
rm94:
He is not making sense at all. How many tractors and how many bulldozers? He never mentioned the number. Then he talked about average cost of N40,000 per farmer. Is it per per hectare or day or hour?
N40,000 per what?

If you wan hire barrow for work, na per kilometer Dem dey charge?

If you wan hire shovel or headpan, na per square meter?

Stop trying to deflect from the topic by raising useless questions. We know una games.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Agric Minister Repeating Mistake Of Buhari Gov’t – Nnaemeka Obiaraeri by Soulsymbol99: 5:47pm On Apr 03
No be mistake na deliberate act to cash out undecided
Re: Tinubu’s Agric Minister Repeating Mistake Of Buhari Gov’t – Nnaemeka Obiaraeri by MemphitzDgreat1(m): 5:56pm On Apr 03
blamingthedevil:
God Bless President Bola Tinubu
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

Enemies should continue to wail
Shut up,abeg 😏
Re: Tinubu’s Agric Minister Repeating Mistake Of Buhari Gov’t – Nnaemeka Obiaraeri by enemyofprogress: 6:07pm On Apr 03
Paramount01:

And you are in it
no, I'm not
Re: Tinubu’s Agric Minister Repeating Mistake Of Buhari Gov’t – Nnaemeka Obiaraeri by IketownNigeria: 6:55pm On Apr 03
It’s simple , them wan use am embezzle money
Re: Tinubu’s Agric Minister Repeating Mistake Of Buhari Gov’t – Nnaemeka Obiaraeri by drololaaof: 7:35pm On Apr 03
ijustdey:

https://dailytrust.com/tinubus-minister-repeating-mistake-of-buhari-govt-economist/
What measures are they putting in place in bandits and boko haram ravage zones. They don't talk about securing the farmers life they are looking for ways to spend money again.
Re: Tinubu’s Agric Minister Repeating Mistake Of Buhari Gov’t – Nnaemeka Obiaraeri by Charly68: 7:40pm On Apr 03
Politicians are fraudulent and dubious, they do mostly what will favour them not the masses
Re: Tinubu’s Agric Minister Repeating Mistake Of Buhari Gov’t – Nnaemeka Obiaraeri by benjaminlawson(m): 8:51pm On Apr 03
Hope they will not go and bring scrap and unserviceable tractors and call them new tractors, because the where about of that of the first 10,000 ordered under buhari is no where to be found now. Apart from this, the cost price for each tractor must be made known to compare it with market price.
Re: Tinubu’s Agric Minister Repeating Mistake Of Buhari Gov’t – Nnaemeka Obiaraeri by kettykin: 8:56pm On Apr 03
So one tractor cost N132,000,000 and the government wants to import 10,000 of them. Meanwhile someplace someone can manufacture or assemble
Re: Tinubu’s Agric Minister Repeating Mistake Of Buhari Gov’t – Nnaemeka Obiaraeri by Niok: 9:04pm On Apr 03
EmperorCaesar:

foolish being
Re: Tinubu’s Agric Minister Repeating Mistake Of Buhari Gov’t – Nnaemeka Obiaraeri by Kusu12: 9:11pm On Apr 03
PointZerom:
grin

If you think that a criminal without primary and secondary education will heal your economy your education is useless.

They are not talking about your Agulu fraudster, pretender, serial party defector and fake messiah of obirodents.
Re: Tinubu’s Agric Minister Repeating Mistake Of Buhari Gov’t – Nnaemeka Obiaraeri by damoobaba: 11:08pm On Apr 03
enemyofprogress:
Cursed County

Mr Man just say your family is cursed. Some people are enjoying this country. The man that spoke is just an economist, he's not a farmer. Lets judge the minister based on his achievement with the imported tractor. Let the economist get his own tractor, lets see what he wants to achieve with them.
Re: Tinubu’s Agric Minister Repeating Mistake Of Buhari Gov’t – Nnaemeka Obiaraeri by enemyofprogress: 11:28pm On Apr 03
damoobaba:

Mr Man just say your family is cursed. Some people are enjoying this country. The man that spoke is just an economist, he's not a farmer. Lets judge the minister based on his achievement with the imported tractor. Let the economist get his own tractor, lets see what he wants to achieve with them.
you've been noticed. Now go and play with your mates
Re: Tinubu’s Agric Minister Repeating Mistake Of Buhari Gov’t – Nnaemeka Obiaraeri by Rufai1314(m): 8:33am On Apr 04
All of them are thieves

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerians Like Burning Candles? / Military Rescues Another 25 Boko Haram Hostages / Police Plans To Arraign Me In Court On Phony Charges - Omoyele Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.