Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

I Need Someone With Programming Experience - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Need Someone With Programming Experience (198 Views)

Help, In Love With Programming But In Need Of A Laptop / What Can I Do With Programming? / Getting Started With Programming - Tips For Beginners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Someone With Programming Experience by 36STATES: 5:35pm On Apr 03
I'm seeking a programmer to assist in developing a platform (website and app) that allows my customers to log in to their accounts and update their logbooks, which are managed by my company. The platform should enable users to create accounts, log in, update their logbooks, print documents, demonstrate compliance, and access downloadable files.
Re: I Need Someone With Programming Experience by Ejanlaa: 6:22pm On Apr 03
36STATES:
I'm seeking a programmer to assist in developing a platform (website and app) that allows my customers to log in to their accounts and update their logbooks, which are managed by my company. The platform should enable users to create accounts, log in, update their logbooks, print documents, demonstrate compliance, and access downloadable files.
I’ll use Django to help u out
Re: I Need Someone With Programming Experience by larryking78(m): 7:15pm On Apr 03
36STATES:

This is a project I can fix for you, chat me.on WhatsApp 07030702602.... Legit programmer is here.
Re: I Need Someone With Programming Experience by nnamdiosu(m): 11:06pm On Apr 03
36STATES:

Sent you a pm
Re: I Need Someone With Programming Experience by Shomek(m): 9:03am On Apr 04
Okay oo

(1) (Reply)

Checkout My Crypto Wallet Exchange App Like Binance / Why Your Business Needs A Website. / I Manage Blogs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.