Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,588 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

“Arrest Bobrisky Or I Become A Crossdresser” – Verydarkblackman (video) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Arrest Bobrisky Or I Become A Crossdresser” – Verydarkblackman (video) (25689 Views)

Denrele Distance Self From Bobrisky, James Brown, Says He Is Not A Crossdresser / James Brown Beaten, Stripped & Disgraced By Guys For Being A Crossdresser / Police Arrest Bobrisky Over Rosemary Eyelashes Business Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Arrest Bobrisky Or I Become A Crossdresser” – Verydarkblackman (video) by CoronaVirusPro: 1:50am On Apr 04
BrighterSyde:

Until your children join them…

What do the parents of drug addicts, prostitutes, internet fraudsters and cultist do? Will my account balance or achievements be impacted by his decisions? What if he decides to identify as an animal?

Nothing!

If my son is of age and decides to be gay? What is expected of me? Kill him?

I will repeat, y’all be taking tramadol for other people’s headaches.
Re: “Arrest Bobrisky Or I Become A Crossdresser” – Verydarkblackman (video) by winner37(m): 2:45am On Apr 04
Your own story will hard
Re: “Arrest Bobrisky Or I Become A Crossdresser” – Verydarkblackman (video) by Ayatullah(m): 3:10am On Apr 04
Our clerics from Christianity and islam have long become toothless bulldogs that is why a Bobrisky is being celebrated in Nigeria.

May Allah bless the soul of Aafa Bulala, he was a great pride to Muslims and Christians that love decency in society.

Re: “Arrest Bobrisky Or I Become A Crossdresser” – Verydarkblackman (video) by Scarletjr(m): 3:44am On Apr 04
U Don come back abi
Re: “Arrest Bobrisky Or I Become A Crossdresser” – Verydarkblackman (video) by zegmart: 4:50am On Apr 04
I like your courage. Someone should be courageous enough to speak up. This guy is helping the society in his own capacity. I hope all religious leaders will rise up to condemn this demonic act gradually penetrating our society.
Re: “Arrest Bobrisky Or I Become A Crossdresser” – Verydarkblackman (video) by Oracle411: 4:53am On Apr 04
F0000L
Re: “Arrest Bobrisky Or I Become A Crossdresser” – Verydarkblackman (video) by huntax(m): 5:00am On Apr 04
CoronaVirusPro:

Oh!

Other societal ills don’t affect kids except LGBTQ, and yet the world keeps spinning.

Your point is baseless!

If you so concerned about your kids, you should be fighting against gambling, drug abuse, prostitution and cultism. But that is not a threat to your kids. LGBTQ is the problem

Smh…

The world is already fighting against those vices, the one I'm concerned about is what has been accepted as a norm but isn't.
Re: “Arrest Bobrisky Or I Become A Crossdresser” – Verydarkblackman (video) by Kingluqman(m): 5:04am On Apr 04
Thundafireseun:

This dude is not smart ….What if after turning into transgender ur self ….

Police come arrest you for Constituting Nuisance and being a transgender person without connection or submitting your butttt hole to Oga dem …

What will you do Ode ?

Abi you think say Bobrisky no Dey submit 🕳️
That's where his smartness comes in.. think 🤔 about it again
Re: “Arrest Bobrisky Or I Become A Crossdresser” – Verydarkblackman (video) by Thundafireseun: 5:46am On Apr 04
Kingluqman:
That's where his smartness comes in.. think 🤔 about it again

Ok
Re: “Arrest Bobrisky Or I Become A Crossdresser” – Verydarkblackman (video) by Dshocker(m): 6:09am On Apr 04
saphiere:
Pot calling kettle black.
I can't wait to see this clwon in a lady's dress.

Indeed the Future is Female. To succeed is either you are a female or associate with one.

Your sense of reasoning is far below that of a catfish.

Someone is fighting a good course, and you are spewing rubbish.
Re: “Arrest Bobrisky Or I Become A Crossdresser” – Verydarkblackman (video) by Dshocker(m): 6:11am On Apr 04
Thundafireseun:

This dude is not smart ….What if after turning into transgender ur self ….

Police come arrest you for Constituting Nuisance and being a transgender person without connection or submitting your butttt hole to Oga dem …

What will you do Ode ?

Abi you think say Bobrisky no Dey submit 🕳️

Go through your write up and ask yourself who is the "Ode" between you and VDM🤷
Re: “Arrest Bobrisky Or I Become A Crossdresser” – Verydarkblackman (video) by Thundafireseun: 6:29am On Apr 04
Dshocker:

Go through your write up and ask yourself who is the "Ode" between you and VDM🤷

Ok
Re: “Arrest Bobrisky Or I Become A Crossdresser” – Verydarkblackman (video) by zrocky: 7:13am On Apr 04
saphiere:

Indeed the Future is Female. To succeed is either you are a female or associate with one.
your a blo*dy f*ol
Re: “Arrest Bobrisky Or I Become A Crossdresser” – Verydarkblackman (video) by livebullet(m): 8:39am On Apr 04
kingmaster2009:
Now , Those lazy youths is now making this Jobless boy more popular....by circulating his video content on social media .

Lemme ask what profession does he trained . He doesn't have any background training about what he is claiming to talk about....
Is he a lawyer ?
Is he a political analyst?
Is he a social commentator ?

What formal training does he have to become an opinion moulder

Naija is a country where anything goes

Social media has been able to make some scallywag popular by l"like" and "Share"

Your stance against him says just one thing... Pro-LGBTQ... Sick mind.
Re: “Arrest Bobrisky Or I Become A Crossdresser” – Verydarkblackman (video) by kingmaster2009: 9:02am On Apr 04
livebullet:

Your stance against him says just one thing... Pro-LGBTQ... Sick mind.

So anyone whose opinion is against VDM is pro LGBTQ,

Here yourself....and see how ridiculous you sound on public forum

Oponu
Re: “Arrest Bobrisky Or I Become A Crossdresser” – Verydarkblackman (video) by kingmaster2009: 9:13am On Apr 04
zedman1:
Let's agree you're right about his personality, but what about his message? Some of us do not give a damn about whatever whoever chooses to do with their lives, but why should a law be passed against an act, then same persons who passed that law keep a blind eye because the offender belongs to their clique? Truly the law is for the poor, money rules the world. If we were to go by the law, what wrong has this dude done? No be dem enforce am? Make all of una gettat. The internet has really exposed how shallow and hypocritical we really are.
Ps; I didn't even know this dude before this whole thing, but I remember years ago when that bill was passed during oga Jona's regime, two guys were burnt to death for being homos and so many people were in support of the jungle judgment online. Now, Bob de do the same openly, dem de hail am, de condemn this dude instead. So many shallow humans abeg.

As far as he is not trained on a particular field .... And keep delving into all trending news... anything most of what he will say will be from ignorant view ...

If he is trained to some extent, I wouldn't have dispute is contribution but coming out with kiddies mentality and comments about issue you know little or nothing about ..is provoking ...we cannot all be fooled ...

Ask yourself , which registered media house can invite him to talk or comment about NAFDac number or issue that concerns with laws of the land...but he and his followers seems to be pride in ignorant and ignoramus
Re: “Arrest Bobrisky Or I Become A Crossdresser” – Verydarkblackman (video) by nabiz(m): 9:56am On Apr 04
saphiere:

you are insane. We know all of u Gabrielle and lizzy
Re: “Arrest Bobrisky Or I Become A Crossdresser” – Verydarkblackman (video) by nabiz(m): 10:00am On Apr 04
tefishy:
The country has more pressing issues than all of this
you are wrong. this is one of the most important issue to discuss. Society is a product of individuals and family
Re: “Arrest Bobrisky Or I Become A Crossdresser” – Verydarkblackman (video) by deanoffaculty: 12:38pm On Apr 04
SmartPolician:
What kind of children are parents raising these days? undecided
Don't mind all these CHILDWEN OF NAMA DAYS
😂 😂 😂 😂
Re: “Arrest Bobrisky Or I Become A Crossdresser” – Verydarkblackman (video) by Offpoint1: 2:00pm On Apr 04
CoronaVirusPro:

Stealing forcefully derives people of their property which could be fanning to their finances.

How does a man’s penis poking another man’s annus affect you? What does it take from you?
You go dey alright
Re: “Arrest Bobrisky Or I Become A Crossdresser” – Verydarkblackman (video) by CoronaVirusPro: 2:13pm On Apr 04
Offpoint1:

You go dey alright

You can see that, you have no single point to address how it affects you?

How does somebody’s identity affect you? Okay! I will identify as a dog so your finances and emotions will hit a low.

Stop taking tramadol for other peoples headache.
Re: “Arrest Bobrisky Or I Become A Crossdresser” – Verydarkblackman (video) by Offpoint1: 3:24pm On Apr 04
CoronaVirusPro:

You can see that, you have no single point to address how it affects you?

How does somebody’s identity affect you? Okay! I will identify as a dog so your finances and emotions will hit a low.

Stop taking tramadol for other peoples headache.
If you can't figure out the point yourself, then I have nothing to say to you than "You go dey alright"

All your kids go turn gay and kids with identity crisis.
Re: “Arrest Bobrisky Or I Become A Crossdresser” – Verydarkblackman (video) by zedman1(m): 10:33am On Apr 05
kingmaster2009:

As far as he is not trained on a particular field .... And keep delving into all trending news... anything most of what he will say will be from ignorant view ...

If he is trained to some extent, I wouldn't have dispute is contribution but coming out with kiddies mentality and comments about issue you know little or nothing about ..is provoking ...we cannot all be fooled ...

Ask yourself , which registered media house can invite him to talk or comment about NAFDac number or issue that concerns with laws of the land...but he and his followers seems to be pride in ignorant and ignoramus
There's nothing about being ignorant or being trained in any field here. Who doesn't know same se*x acts have been prohibited by law in Nigeria? I have never really cared to know this Verydarkman guy before this case, but what did he say wrong here? If Bob risky is to be left walking freely with the things he displays then what's wrong about this guy's statement? As for me, Bob can go on with his thing, I don't give a rat's a*ss, but why detain this guy for enforcing (by word of mouth) the law you created? If they won't lock Bob up, this guy should be left alone too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of Wale's Nigerian family / Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Daughter, Purity Okojie's 9th Birthday (Photos) / Wizkid Plays African Gong As He Parties In Ghana While Nigerians Decide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.