Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Peter Obi With Go And Verify, Now Verified - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi With Go And Verify, Now Verified (1622 Views)

Peter Obi With Arise TV Presenters, Reuben Abati, Rufai Oseni, Ckay / Oyo State Governor Makinde Welcomes Peter Obi With Smiles (2021 Throwback Photo) / Labour Party Official Twitter Handle Now Verified. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi With Go And Verify, Now Verified by rinzaugustine: 9:08pm On Apr 03
helinues:

Bro no disrespect, just face your trading skill jeje. cheesy wink

You couldn't even comprehend your own source as screenshot.

How market today now.

grin
why divert from the question and topic. Thanks for acknowledging me as a trader because you know already I am not a lazy person

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi With Go And Verify, Now Verified by historic: 9:18pm On Apr 03
Typicool8:
Lmao.
So you typed all this gibberish and still rushed to comment first. Obi is living rent free in your head grin grin

No be small rent free.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi With Go And Verify, Now Verified by historic: 9:26pm On Apr 03
helinues:

No more shalaye. You can't dispute. Thecable na one of una darling news source in Nigeria, it don suddenly become Apc abado WhatsApp group.

Typical Obidients which would rather go through whataboutism when being challenged..

cheesy

Mr Man... Do what they are asking you to do. Go and verify your principal and everyone will be ready to discuss meaningfully with you. Simple!

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi With Go And Verify, Now Verified by DatNiggaDaz: 9:38pm On Apr 03
This man grin grin

Effects of Tinubulation after standing on a rickety manhood.

Renewed hopelessness don reach frustration boiling point on top PO matter grin grin

Allah no even wan save this man grin grin grin

Chai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi With Go And Verify, Now Verified by naijanaso: 11:47pm On Apr 03
Typicool8:
Lmao.
So you typed all this gibberish and still rushed to comment first. Obi is living rent free in your head grin grin

He didn't type it himself. He quoted the source and also gave credit to the writer.
You called this write up gibberish? Have you fact checked it? Any write up about Peter Obi is gibberish to you people, even if the statement says his name Peter Gregory Obi, you'll refute it.
Shine your eyes before you start hating your fellow Nigerian because of these desperados of which Obi is one.
Re: Peter Obi With Go And Verify, Now Verified by emorse(m): 12:03am On Apr 04
oluwasunkanmi97:
Please, this man is a private citizen o. Or am I missing something ?

O su mi o! Please is there a policy that Obi can make to make our lives a bit easier right now? Or is he just being attacked because Baba is not looking very good so far and we are supposed to believe that since Baba has not been able to do much, then no one can do any better?
Re: Peter Obi With Go And Verify, Now Verified by helinues: 6:16am On Apr 23
No single school built from scratch and completed by Mr go and verify.

Hahaha, we have verified all and they came up as as usual lambas

grin
Re: Peter Obi With Go And Verify, Now Verified by aguluobi: 6:30am On Apr 23
If exposing the criminality n dubious nature of the Pandora criminal Peter Pandora Obi is living free on one's head how long as Tinubu been living free own your own head n that of your tribesmen

Typicool8:
Lmao.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi With Go And Verify, Now Verified by BigkokoRep: 6:34am On Apr 23
What do you expect from a 50+ year nairaland resident oldie?

Typicool8:
Lmao.
Re: Peter Obi With Go And Verify, Now Verified by helinues: 6:36am On Apr 23
aguluobi:
If exposing the criminality n dubious nature of the Pandora criminal Peter Pandora Obi is living free on one's head how long as Tinubu been living free own your own head n that of your tribesmen

They don't know when to keep mute after being bursted.

Very shameful
Re: Peter Obi With Go And Verify, Now Verified by Typicool8(m): 8:33am On Apr 23
aguluobi:

Once I see comments like this I don't bother to quote because only foolz like you think everyone that does not support tinubu is igbo
Re: Peter Obi With Go And Verify, Now Verified by aguluobi: 12:45pm On Apr 23
Your mumu as to be generational, so you don't bother to quote yet you quoted me.

This must be the most foolish comment of the day. I don't even know how exposing the Pandora bastard n criminal Peter Pandora Obi mean I think you are Igbo ?! For all I care you be from hellfire, who cares.

Typicool8:

Once I see comments like this I don't bother to quote because only foolz like you think everyone that does not support tinubu is igbo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Does African Think So Negative About Black Americans / Return Of The Beggars / Stop Ibb Help Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.