Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,397 members, 7,846,662 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

How Ribadu Goofed On The Arrest Of Binance Officials - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Ribadu Goofed On The Arrest Of Binance Officials (299 Views)

2023 Presidency: Why Pro-Tinubu Elements Goofed On Osinbajo Betrayal Claim / A Nairalander take on #Twitter Ban: President Buhari Goofed On The Twitter Ban / Nnamdi Kanu Goofed By Staying Away From Parent's Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Ribadu Goofed On The Arrest Of Binance Officials by jmoore(m): 6:35pm On Apr 03
Two Binance officials who came into Nigeria on their own to have talks with Nigerian government were detained on the order of NSA which Nuhu Ribadu is the boss.

They have been charged for tax evasion.

I have looked at similar cases in the USA were crypto exchanges were charged to court and what I found out is that it is the head of these companies CEO that are liable.

The two Binance officials detained by Nigerian government were not the CEO of Binance. You cannot arrest a cashier for the tax evasion of a bank.

Trying to use INTERPOL to arrest the Binance official that escaped is dead on arrival.
Re: How Ribadu Goofed On The Arrest Of Binance Officials by kingmaster2009: 6:43pm On Apr 03
jmoore:
Two Binance officials who came into Nigeria on their own to have talks with Nigerian government were detained on the order of NSA which Nuhu Ribadu is the boss.

They have been charged for tax evasion.

I have looked at similar cases in the USA were crypto exchanges were charged to court and what I found out is that it is the head of these companies CEO that are liable.

The two Binance officials detained by Nigerian government were not the CEO of Binance. You cannot arrest a cashier for the tax evasion of a bank.

Trying to use INTERPOL to arrest the Binance official that escaped is dead on arrival.

Are they not the representative sent by Binance executive...if they are so.important to Binance ...they will do all they can to.get them.released . You cry more than the bereaved .
The last story about this was that through this arrest , great information have started coming out...

1 Like

Re: How Ribadu Goofed On The Arrest Of Binance Officials by hedonido: 6:53pm On Apr 03
kingmaster2009:

Are they not the representative sent by Binance executive...if they are so.important to Binance ...they will do all they can to.get them.released . You cry more than the bereaved .
The last story about this was that through this arrest , great information have started coming out...

Primitive bush animal. I'm sure it is people like you that would rationalise the routine practice of Nigerian security agencies that arrest someone's mother or father or brother because they couldn't find their target. And then ask the arrested person to 'produce' the target they are looking for.

You primitive beasts, in your large numbers make Nigeria the shithole that it is.

1 Like

Re: How Ribadu Goofed On The Arrest Of Binance Officials by kingmaster2009: 7:01pm On Apr 03
hedonido:

Primitive bush animal. I'm sure it is people like you that would rationalise the routine practice of Nigerian security agencies that arrest someone's mother or father or brother because they couldn't find their target. And then ask the arrested person to 'produce' the target they are looking for.

You primitive beasts, in your large numbers make Nigeria the shithole that it is.

I'm.not the cause of.your misfortune bro. Calm down...Nigeria securities.still.do.their.job...if.you doubt me , go.and.thief in the local market or groceries store ...you will.be sent to.jail as a criminal...if you doubt the existence of our security authority go and commit a crime and see what happens to later....
Many criminals are behind bars nationwide ....and you can also test the water if he is shallow or deep ....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Ribadu Goofed On The Arrest Of Binance Officials by jmoore(m): 7:01pm On Apr 03
kingmaster2009:

Only naive folks will be hopeful that INTERPOL will arrest the binance staff that escaped.

INTERPOL will never be used as a kidnapping syndicate of APC government.

I keep saying it that we have dumb people in our security agencies, no intelligence.

This is how the useless 9ja police arrested a pregnant woman because they couldn't see her husband who was a suspect They used same stupid mindset to detain the binance staff. That is kidnapping, not arrest.

1 Like

Re: How Ribadu Goofed On The Arrest Of Binance Officials by KennethOkonkwo: 7:34pm On Apr 03
jmoore:

Only naive folks will be hopeful that INTERPOL will arrest the binance staff that escaped.

INTERPOL will never be used as a kidnapping syndicate of APC government.

I keep saying it that we have dumb people in our security agencies, no intelligence.

This is how the useless 9ja police arrested a pregnant woman because they couldn't see her husband who was a suspect They used same stupid mindset to detain the binance staff. That is kidnapping, not arrest.
Na dem 😆

(1) (Reply)

FG Plans Three National ID Cards For 104m Nigerians June / Why We Should Not Allow Foreign Military Base In Our Soil / A Reply To Obidients: Not All "Bitters" Are Useful To The Body!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.