Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,650 members, 7,816,664 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

What Human May Never Forget - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Human May Never Forget (92 Views)

A Day I Will Never Forget In My Life / I Was Chosen As King: Should I Damn The Consequence Or Forget About It Entirely? / "Forget Your Husband, He Is Mine" - Single Lady Tells Housewife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Human May Never Forget by Adasun(m): 6:50pm On Apr 03
pain...

the feeling of pain is an integral part of our nature. as far as you exist on this planet, you must experience pain. pain come packaged in different forms such as emotional pain, physical pain, psychological pain, biological pain... et al.

one of the biological pain some face is tooth pain. seriously, tooth pain can be unbearable. some go as far as removing the affected part. too bad.

with our herbal dental care, you will say bye bye to that pain once and for all. you don't need to remove that tooth. our dental care would help eradicate any form of pain you experience and heal you for good.

a trier would convince you. contact me through calls or whatsapp on 07014628591 for question and order. don't miss out on this opportunity to better dental health.

(1) (Reply)

Jamsolad Exchange CEO, Ogundele Gifts Wife Car On Her Birthday / Tragic Loss: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Grieves / Refrigerator/ Freezer Technician Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.