Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,056 members, 7,821,633 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

How Can I Get My Money From African Alliance Insurance Company? - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Can I Get My Money From African Alliance Insurance Company? (9611 Views)

African Alliance Insurance Plc: Life Insurance Company In Nigeria / African Alliance Insurance Announces Extension Of Filing Financial Statements / Standard Alliance Insurance PLC Defaulting On Paying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Get My Money From African Alliance Insurance Company? by ashantitope: 3:56pm On Apr 04
You are not the only person my wife too have been on it since November 2022 and till now nothing has been done and I think the want to defraud people through our religiou that don't support this nonsense
Re: How Can I Get My Money From African Alliance Insurance Company? by wunmi590(m): 4:07pm On Apr 04
Owon:

I did a 5 years plan with mutual and I got paid after one week of maturity.
It's only this criminal African alliance that's giving me issues.

Wow this is good, I'm thinking of doing for my son also, bit I want to be sure I won't have problem, that's why I've not started, but with this heads up, I think I need to start planning his own too next month...

Thank you, and I wish you success in recovering your money..
Re: How Can I Get My Money From African Alliance Insurance Company? by odimbannamdi(m): 4:59pm On Apr 04
Re: How Can I Get My Money From African Alliance Insurance Company? by Teenaira: 5:20pm On Apr 04
rashfat:

These insurance companies gave me tough time on the field. My eye see wien, especially the one mentioned above. Check insurance companies out on Google before having anything to do with them. They go about promising what they can't do several generations from now. I currently work with Custodian Life Assurance Limited and the only reason why I accepted their offer when I joined them was simply because my late father started a 25-year plan with them in 1982, he died 2005, but we didn't know about it not until a friend of his asked if we've gone to collect it in 2006. He led us to the office, we were asked to bring some documents and we got his sum assured after 72 hours in April, 2006.

USPs of Custodian Brand

1) Prompt Claim payment

2) Seasoned Management Team

3) Years of Operation.... about 65yrs ...

4) Top 3 insurance companies in Nigeria

5) One of the oldest insurance company that has stood the test of time

6) Best performing Insurance company on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (Stock Market)

7) Strong Capital Base with the Highest insurance Share Price ...

cool Strong Clientele base portfolio.

9) One of the Leading Annuity provider in Nigeria licensed by NAICOM.

10) The only insurance company in Africa that underwrites United Nations accounts.

11) According to Naira metrics, Custodian is the most liquid insurance company in Nigeria.

12) Custodian has the best Actuaries in Nigeria.

13) AM Best rating in Nigeria

14) Fastest growing insurance company according to NAICOM

For more info;

Call me on 0.7.0.5.8.6.2.5.5.0.6

People are saying insurance companies in Nigeria are frauds and you are still advertising one of them.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get My Money From African Alliance Insurance Company? by rashfat(m): 6:46pm On Apr 04
Teenaira:

People are saying insurance companies in Nigeria are frauds and you are still advertising one of them.

With all due respect, I agree with what they're saying and I have heard a lot of these stories on the field, but I challenge you to check out Custodian Life Assurance Limited.
Re: How Can I Get My Money From African Alliance Insurance Company? by DATMAT(m): 11:42pm On Apr 04
My father pension gratuity is still hanging there I have been going to their Awolowo road, ikoyi still nothing has been done, AA release my father pension
Re: How Can I Get My Money From African Alliance Insurance Company? by Owon: 2:35am On Apr 05
nelsonose:

I have same experience.
I have been approaching the company for months now for the payment of my claims without success.
FG should interven to save AAI customers from undue hardship.
If you're interested, let's get another and myself to go their together whenever you're ready.
Let's go there to protest.
Re: How Can I Get My Money From African Alliance Insurance Company? by Owon: 2:38am On Apr 05
ashantitope:
You are not the only person my wife too have been on it since November 2022 and till now nothing has been done and I think the want to defraud people through our religiou that don't support this nonsense
If you're interested, let's fix a date to go there this month. If we can get like 5 people, we'll definitely get our money soon.
I heard they're paying some people if they know that the person will give them trouble.
Re: How Can I Get My Money From African Alliance Insurance Company? by Owon: 2:40am On Apr 05
rashfat:

With all due respect, I agree with what they're saying and I have heard a lot of these stories on the field, but I challenge you to check out Custodian Life Assurance Limited.
Dey play.
All na lie and only a fool will have something to do with any of you again.
Very soon, the only thing that will keep you people in existence is that yẹyẹ 3rd car insurance that government made compulsory.
YOU ARE ALL THE SAME.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get My Money From African Alliance Insurance Company? by Owon: 2:42am On Apr 05
DATMAT:
My father pension gratuity is still hanging there I have been going to their Awolowo road, ikoyi still nothing has been done, AA release my father pension
If you don't mind, let's fix a date to go there this month. They have been paying some people selectively, depending on how you're able to press their neck. let's go their to demonstrate.
Re: How Can I Get My Money From African Alliance Insurance Company? by hurumnanya: 5:02am On Apr 05
Owon:

African Alliance company PLC has refused to pay me and many others their insured money, months and years after maturity.
THEY HID UNDER THE CLOAK OF ISLAM, WITH THEIR FRAUDULENT TAKAFUL SAVINGS PLAN TO DEFRAUD PEOPLE.
I have written several emails to them without a single response.
I have been to their office at Ikoyi last month to warn them and that my return won't be good...

I HAVE WRITTEN SEVERAL COMPLAINTS AND REPORT TO THE USELESS NIACOM THAT'S SUPPOSED TO BE INSURANCE COMPANY POLICE TO PUT THEM TO CHECK, BUT THE USELESS NIACOM IS NOT EVEN RESPONDING.
I THINK AFRICAN ALLIANCE INSURANCE COULD HAVE BRIBED THEM...

Please I want suggestions from people who have had similar experiences with these evil and criminal insurance companies and how they were able to retrieve their money.
Take them straight to court! All these dubious firms knows that most Nigerians don't like going to court. Once you sue them they will call you for settlement.
Re: How Can I Get My Money From African Alliance Insurance Company? by rashfat(m): 8:22am On Apr 05
Owon:

Dey play.
All na lie and only a fool will have something to do with any of you again.
Very soon, the only thing that will keep you people in existence is that yẹyẹ 3rd car insurance that government made compulsory.
YOU ARE ALL THE SAME.

Time will tell
Re: How Can I Get My Money From African Alliance Insurance Company? by careidon: 11:51am On Apr 06
Owon:

I have done that several times.
Go to their handle @AAInsurancePLC to see how people are dragging and cursing them.
Their last post was two years ago and they don't respond to anything.

Yes, 2 yrs ago, still There's nothing of public complaints at their Twitter handle...
Re: How Can I Get My Money From African Alliance Insurance Company? by tocin44(m): 12:12pm On Apr 06
Owon:

They said that they're having issues blablabla.
That their former CEO made some bad investment and lost a huge amount of money.
I said okay, is that why they don't respond to people's email, pick their calls etc? The lady was just looking at me like mumu and later said that they're sorry.
What I think is that they're just being deliberately evil. Everyone I met there the day I went came for similar claim, some have been waiting for the past 3 years. These guys are still collecting some people's money actively, even though they know they won't be able to pay them when the money mature.

I told them to just please tell me exactly when I'll be paid, that I don't mind waiting till the end of the year, that I just need a specific time range and unfortunately, they can't even tell me that.
I think those criminals just need publicity. People need to know their shady activities so that more people won't fall victim. NAICOM too needs to be queried, because they're not doing their job.

Take their matter to Human Rights Radio, Abuja.
Re: How Can I Get My Money From African Alliance Insurance Company? by ashantitope: 10:42am On Apr 23
Okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Records $15bn Investments In Six Months / Bitcoin Trading.. Start Trading Now.(make Millions In Few Months) / Building In Nigeria Made Easy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.