Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Man Furious As Arik Air's Sudden Cancellation Cost Him 2 Million Naira Deal - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Furious As Arik Air's Sudden Cancellation Cost Him 2 Million Naira Deal (12488 Views)

Arik Air To Be Renamed Nigeria Eagle / No AC On The Plane Arik Air Put Us - Man Laments / Arik Air In Customers’ Data Leak Mess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Furious As Arik Air's Sudden Cancellation Cost Him 2 Million Naira Deal by phemmie06(m): 6:53am On Apr 04
mediclife1987:

Dave Umahi technology cheesy

Please explain in a clear term
Re: Man Furious As Arik Air's Sudden Cancellation Cost Him 2 Million Naira Deal by isaachi4u: 6:56am On Apr 04
MrBrownJay1:
that yeye fool should have automatically look for alternative ways to get to his meeting, rather than wait for that yeye airline to sort itself out.

i hope he learned a great lesson today...
Your stupidity can now rated 4🌟. Learn to read well before your baseless comment. Also learn to sleep well, in think your brain is cracked

1 Like

Re: Man Furious As Arik Air's Sudden Cancellation Cost Him 2 Million Naira Deal by Keji1012(m): 6:58am On Apr 04
MrBrownJay1:

again, the minute that flight was cancelled at 11pm, thats when he should have looked for alternatives...rather than listen to yeye airlines and their BS stories.... any smart man knows that unless you have a boarding pass with a seat number, you are NEVER confirmed to fly anywhere.

The Award of the most useless comment of the year should be awarded to you .

2 Likes

Re: Man Furious As Arik Air's Sudden Cancellation Cost Him 2 Million Naira Deal by zoghys: 7:01am On Apr 04
[quote author=MrBrownJay1 post=129254905]that yeye fool should have automatically look for alternative ways to get to his meeting, rather than wait for that yeye airline to sort itself out.

i hope he learned a great lesson today...[/q

Since you know that man to be a fool, then you must be a bigger fool yourself .
Re: Man Furious As Arik Air's Sudden Cancellation Cost Him 2 Million Naira Deal by Exousiang01: 7:02am On Apr 04
helinues:

What's the meaning of the jargons you wrote above?
He obviously has never flown before.
Na ignorant people dey make noise pass for NL.
Let him name an airline in Nigeria that one can book an 11pm flight on.
Re: Man Furious As Arik Air's Sudden Cancellation Cost Him 2 Million Naira Deal by Snowx: 7:02am On Apr 04
MrBrownJay1:
that yeye fool should have automatically look for alternative ways to get to his meeting, rather than wait for that yeye airline to sort itself out.

You don't know a thing..you really don't know what flight sudden cancellation is

1 Like

Re: Man Furious As Arik Air's Sudden Cancellation Cost Him 2 Million Naira Deal by Marrtynze(m): 7:03am On Apr 04
Oshokhai69:
The man is only saying he paid 2 million for 4 tickets. Stop reporting nonsense abeg
Lolz, how will he pay 2 million for 4 tickets for a local flight grin
Re: Man Furious As Arik Air's Sudden Cancellation Cost Him 2 Million Naira Deal by Exousiang01: 7:03am On Apr 04
MrBrownJay1:

You have never flown before obviously.
It shows, interestingly you rushed forward to comment.
This is the problem with you ignorant lots
Re: Man Furious As Arik Air's Sudden Cancellation Cost Him 2 Million Naira Deal by Exousiang01: 7:09am On Apr 04
MrBrownJay1:

again, the minute that flight was cancelled at 11pm, thats when he should have looked for alternatives...rather than listen to yeye airlines and their BS stories.... any smart man knows that unless you have a boarding pass with a seat number, you are NEVER confirmed to fly anywhere.
I don't think you've ever been to an airport, not to talk of flying sir.
Your ignorance stinks.
You dont know what sudden cancellation is.
You are saying he should have made other arrangements by 11pm? Are you sick in the head?
Name one airline in Nigeria where you can get an 11pm domestic flight, just one airline.
That 11pm flight was already a delayed flight.

1 Like

Re: Man Furious As Arik Air's Sudden Cancellation Cost Him 2 Million Naira Deal by mediclife1987(m): 7:10am On Apr 04
phemmie06:

Please explain in a clear term

Just google Dave Umahi and concrete
Re: Man Furious As Arik Air's Sudden Cancellation Cost Him 2 Million Naira Deal by DiskJokeyManic: 7:10am On Apr 04
helinues:

Did you read the full story at all or only the headline?

Don't mind the fool, rushing to comment so as to b the “first to comment” is more important to him Dan actually reading De full story to know what really happened....😐
Re: Man Furious As Arik Air's Sudden Cancellation Cost Him 2 Million Naira Deal by Oshokhai69: 7:12am On Apr 04
Marrtynze:

Lolz, how will he pay 2 million for 4 tickets for a local flight grin

Stop asking me stupid question. Buy data and watch the damn video!

1 Like

Re: Man Furious As Arik Air's Sudden Cancellation Cost Him 2 Million Naira Deal by mediclife1987(m): 7:12am On Apr 04
Exousiang01:

Your ignorance stinks.
You are saying he should have made other arrangements by 11pm? Are you sick in the head?
Name one airline in Nigeria where you can get an 11pm domestic flight, just one airline.

No mind am. He thinks it's his regular Ifesinachi transport Ltd.

I've learnt to fly days before my appointment for issues like this, or simply travel by road before hand.

Most flight services in Nigeria are actually nothing to write home about.
Re: Man Furious As Arik Air's Sudden Cancellation Cost Him 2 Million Naira Deal by phemmie06(m): 7:13am On Apr 04
mediclife1987:

Just google Dave Umahi and concrete

😂, I now understand even without Google, I thought you were saying Dave had hand in what they're facing or if he owned the airways

1 Like

Re: Man Furious As Arik Air's Sudden Cancellation Cost Him 2 Million Naira Deal by Prigidypogodo(f): 7:13am On Apr 04
KingTom:

Wetin concern Arik with Airpeace
helinues na person ?
person wey dey wear elastic rubber pants
Re: Man Furious As Arik Air's Sudden Cancellation Cost Him 2 Million Naira Deal by Mom007(f): 7:14am On Apr 04
MrBrownJay1:

You see why most of you are wretched and useless in life? So you looked at that man in the picture and called him a "yeye fool"...? Is that man not old enough to be your father? Or even older? Just because this is a faceless forum, you uncouth and untrained youth will just type nonsense and keep incurring curses upon your heads or you think these things are without consequences? I pity you, in fact, i dont pity you, your type deserves all you are and will go through! You better repent and ask God for forgiveness
Re: Man Furious As Arik Air's Sudden Cancellation Cost Him 2 Million Naira Deal by fawaz050(m): 7:16am On Apr 04
Oshokhai69:

What’s there to be lost about? Isn’t it clear enough for you? Please no vex but did you finish primary school?

grin grin. Alhamdulillah

Na secondary school you go dey when we still dey run this NL

If only you knew...
Re: Man Furious As Arik Air's Sudden Cancellation Cost Him 2 Million Naira Deal by DiskJokeyManic: 7:17am On Apr 04
MrBrownJay1:

Sometimes it is beta to b quiet and be assumed a fool Dan to speak and make it obvious....😐

I can see dat being “First to comment” is more important to u Dan comprehending the article
.... I hope u were paid by seun with a token dat would feed u for de remainder of de year?.....nonsense😐😐

Re: Man Furious As Arik Air's Sudden Cancellation Cost Him 2 Million Naira Deal by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:21am On Apr 04
The reasons why they are doing anyhow is because the regulatory authorities allowed them.
Imagine if they are mandated to pay hefty penalty charge for flight delays or for abrupt cancellation to their travellers will they portraying this kind of attitude.
They even say refund will be after 8 months. Rubbish.
Re: Man Furious As Arik Air's Sudden Cancellation Cost Him 2 Million Naira Deal by Medici777: 7:26am On Apr 04
Why did they go for dead Arik?
Re: Man Furious As Arik Air's Sudden Cancellation Cost Him 2 Million Naira Deal by poseidon12: 7:30am On Apr 04
MrBrownJay1:

It's obvious you don't travel much within Nigeria. The cancelled flight is @6:30pm. You think he can get another flight @6:30pm in Nigeria? You can check it out. At 6:30pm, try booking for a flight in Nigeria, to travel same day. The other option is to travel by road at night and risk being kidnapped on the road.
You probably don't realise how useless Nigeria is.
Re: Man Furious As Arik Air's Sudden Cancellation Cost Him 2 Million Naira Deal by Oshokhai69: 7:33am On Apr 04
fawaz050:

grin grin. Alhamdulillah

Na secondary school you go dey when we still dey run this NL

If only you knew...

Answer the damn question and stop deflecting. You finish primary school wey you no fit comprehend very simple English wey dem write there?
Re: Man Furious As Arik Air's Sudden Cancellation Cost Him 2 Million Naira Deal by nedekid: 7:39am On Apr 04
Re: Man Furious As Arik Air's Sudden Cancellation Cost Him 2 Million Naira Deal by mystery22: 7:44am On Apr 04
helinues:

I have advised you to stop being incoherent on my mentions.

You are only trolling people without having any contributions of yours.
you are to useles how did air peace come into it. Folish bigot
Re: Man Furious As Arik Air's Sudden Cancellation Cost Him 2 Million Naira Deal by lexy2014: 8:02am On Apr 04
MrBrownJay1:

what are you saying?

pls share with us your similar experience with an airline.

is it the way you said it above that you did it?
Re: Man Furious As Arik Air's Sudden Cancellation Cost Him 2 Million Naira Deal by Semaj77(m): 8:03am On Apr 04
Oshokhai69:

What’s there to be lost about? Isn’t it clear enough for you? Please no vex but did you finish primary school?

See you insulting someone , he should be the one asking if you finished secondary school. Ndi ara
Re: Man Furious As Arik Air's Sudden Cancellation Cost Him 2 Million Naira Deal by Semaj77(m): 8:05am On Apr 04
Exousiang01:

He obviously has never flown before.
Na ignorant people dey make noise pass for NL.
Let him name an airline in Nigeria that one can book an 11pm flight on.

Yeah right , he has been to more countries than you'll ever be
Re: Man Furious As Arik Air's Sudden Cancellation Cost Him 2 Million Naira Deal by Semaj77(m): 8:07am On Apr 04
Exousiang01:

Your ignorance stinks.

You know the person you're even trying to shade that he hasn't been to an airport isn't even based in the country
Re: Man Furious As Arik Air's Sudden Cancellation Cost Him 2 Million Naira Deal by brain54(m): 8:08am On Apr 04
Don't come to SM to rant...

Go to court.

This is not a court!
Re: Man Furious As Arik Air's Sudden Cancellation Cost Him 2 Million Naira Deal by Semaj77(m): 8:10am On Apr 04
Oshokhai69:

Answer the damn question and stop deflecting. You finish primary school wey you no fit comot every simple English wey dem write there?

Comot or comprehend And you're accusing someone of not finishing primary school
Re: Man Furious As Arik Air's Sudden Cancellation Cost Him 2 Million Naira Deal by fawaz050(m): 8:12am On Apr 04
Oshokhai69:

Answer the damn question and stop deflecting. You finish primary school wey you no fit comot every simple English wey dem write there?

Lol, waka pass bobo. Asking for clarity doesn't put a dross on one's intelligentsia. It only means one is humble to learn.

Drop your name, lemme check you up Linkedin (if e sure for you), before I respond to you.

Pele o, primary school cert. holder. Damned person way dey ask damn question.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Any Nairalander In Botswana / Life In Uganda / Travelling To Kenya By Road>>> Is It Possible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.