Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,752 members, 7,851,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:20 PM

Breaking: Tope Awotona officially recognized as a billionaire on Forbes - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Breaking: Tope Awotona officially recognized as a billionaire on Forbes (2020 Views)

Tope Awotona: Meet Nigeria's Richest Man In The US / Dangote Regains Top Spot From Rupert On Forbes Africa’s Billionaire List / Forbes: Tope Awotona Is One Of The America's Wealthiest Immigrant Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Tope Awotona officially recognized as a billionaire on Forbes by LegendHero(m): 10:50pm On Apr 03
MrProlific95:
Living large from Yahoo, yahoo and Drugs? I do not want that kind of wealth.

Even if you do yahoo with this your brain, you no go see $1 collect from client.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Tope Awotona officially recognized as a billionaire on Forbes by tollyboy5(m): 10:50pm On Apr 03
LegendHero:

How many billionaires are in USA?

USA only have 756 active billionaires for a 350 million population.

Stop crying like a finished man. Those billionaire of Nigeria origin don’t have two heads. They all hustled at their young age to get to where they are today.

Rather than cry and gnash teeth, find something better to do with your life. If you won’t be a billionaire, at least be a stable thousandnnaire.
US might not have enough billionaire for her population. But the government of USA are paying a good minimum wages for electricity consumed while tinubu government is paying ₦30k as minimum wages for the same electricity tariff paid in USA .

Tinubu should stop scamming us, and this news doesn't add anything to our present condition.
Re: Breaking: Tope Awotona officially recognized as a billionaire on Forbes by LegendHero(m): 10:51pm On Apr 03
tollyboy5:

US might not have enough billionaire for her population. But the government of USA are paying a good minimum wages for electricity consumed while tinubu government is paying ₦30k as minimum wages for the same electricity tariff paid in USA .

Tinubu should stop scamming us, and this news doesn't add anything to our present condition.

So what should I do now with this your tears?

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Tope Awotona officially recognized as a billionaire on Forbes by tollyboy5(m): 11:01pm On Apr 03
LegendHero:

So what should I do now with this your tears?
You show it to your children so they'll learn how not to be an agbadorian like their dad.
Re: Breaking: Tope Awotona officially recognized as a billionaire on Forbes by mightyhazel: 11:02pm On Apr 03
LegendHero:

That is the problem of Tinubu. You can go and meet him in aso rock.

This topic is about Forbes billionaire. Don’t derail it with your tears abeg.
Omenkaa rest..

I thought u said u are leaving nairaland for good..why are u hovering all over the place throwing irrelevant talks n topics here n there?
Re: Breaking: Tope Awotona officially recognized as a billionaire on Forbes by Tunde835(m): 11:07pm On Apr 03
What about Adebayo Ogunlesi the guy that owns Gatwick airport. He's a billionaire too.
Re: Breaking: Tope Awotona officially recognized as a billionaire on Forbes by Front0lane: 11:11pm On Apr 03
Of you are not Igbo, you are from hell fire if I am correct right ?!

MrProlific95:
You little mind think that every reasonable person who see your clueless President for who he is automatically is Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Tope Awotona officially recognized as a billionaire on Forbes by LegendHero(m): 11:11pm On Apr 03
tollyboy5:

You show it to your children so they'll learn how not to be an agbadorian like their dad.

I am not married yet to the extent of having children.

But then I did get married and have my own kids, I will show them my wealth/lifestyle and that of your poverty stricken self.

Then I’ll ask them to choose one.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Tope Awotona officially recognized as a billionaire on Forbes by tollyboy5(m): 11:16pm On Apr 03
LegendHero:

I am not married yet to the extent of having children.

But then I did get married and have my own kids, I will show them my wealth/lifestyle and that of your poverty stricken self.

Then I’ll ask them to choose one.
Your children might choose fraud/lifestyle wealth. Apple doesn't fall far from its tree.

But don't worry, we're arresting and investigating many so-called wealth/lifestyle in the nearest future.

Nonsense!
Re: Breaking: Tope Awotona officially recognized as a billionaire on Forbes by marsman: 11:18pm On Apr 03
Good of him. This is very impressing. Proud

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Tope Awotona officially recognized as a billionaire on Forbes by Omoawoke: 11:30pm On Apr 03
MrProlific95:
What does this add to Nigeria?

A Country of few rich elite aristocrats with over 190 million poor Nigerians?

Makes no sense really
Re: Breaking: Tope Awotona officially recognized as a billionaire on Forbes by Abbeytoy(m): 11:30pm On Apr 03
Tinubu is not your problem... Is Tinubu responsible for your poor parents too?

Your papa and mama no get money, so how you want take do am?

Keep hustling my friend and stop the blame game...

You've never been able to afford anything before now.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Tope Awotona officially recognized as a billionaire on Forbes by Benwallt(m): 6:21am On Apr 04
MrProlific95:
What does this add to Nigeria?

A Country of few rich elite aristocrats with over 190 million poor Nigerians?

I hope you count yourself among the poor

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Tope Awotona officially recognized as a billionaire on Forbes by Benwallt(m): 6:24am On Apr 04
MrProlific95:
Should we praise Tinubu for plunging over 30 million Nigerians into poverty because Mr Tope Owotona is now Forbes recognized billionaire?

In the words of T.I "you can do whatever you like"
Tinubu is still giving you blues
Re: Breaking: Tope Awotona officially recognized as a billionaire on Forbes by Benwallt(m): 6:28am On Apr 04
MrProlific95:
Op better go and create another thread on this Topic because there is nothing to celebrate about Mr Tope been recognized as a dollar billionaire when Tinubu has made sure more than 30 million Nigerians are going to bed tonight with an empty stomach.

The thread it meant to ignite another round of tribal vitriol

You must be very very poor to have had 30 million poor friends

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Tope Awotona officially recognized as a billionaire on Forbes by Benwallt(m): 6:30am On Apr 04
MrProlific95:
It is good you acknowledged Tinubu has reduced Nigerians from middle class to poor.

You just can't pass a minute without licking Tinubu's name. He must be living rent free in your head
Re: Breaking: Tope Awotona officially recognized as a billionaire on Forbes by Benwallt(m): 6:41am On Apr 04
MrProlific95:
What is Obidient, emancipate your mindset from generalization.

Tinubu is a clueless President. He doesn't know what he is doing.

He is surrounded by crooks and just like Buhari doesn't seem

Are you expecting a kind of award for identifying with Tinubu. You getting nothing. You're are the one that gave free room in your head
Re: Breaking: Tope Awotona officially recognized as a billionaire on Forbes by Gift96: 6:58am On Apr 04
LegendHero:

How many billionaires are in USA?

USA only have 756 active billionaires for a 350 million population.

Stop crying like a finished man. Those billionaire of Nigeria origin don’t have two heads. They all hustled at their young age to get to where they are today.

Rather than cry and gnash teeth, find something better to do with your life. If you won’t be a billionaire, at least be a stable thousandnnaire.

No matter what you post to inspire people, it's understandable if they feel hate. Nigerians hate success and always trying to pull each other down. It's a pathetic mentality induced by extreme poverty.

I wish Oga Tope Awotono Goodluck and longlife

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Tope Awotona officially recognized as a billionaire on Forbes by Cassandraloius: 7:20am On Apr 04
What is giving him such huge amount? How does it feel like to be a billionaire?🤔
Re: Breaking: Tope Awotona officially recognized as a billionaire on Forbes by Benekkk: 10:19am On Apr 04
Is it newsworthy?
Re: Breaking: Tope Awotona officially recognized as a billionaire on Forbes by LegendHero(m): 12:56pm On Apr 04
Gift96:

No matter what you post to inspire people, it's understandable if they feel hate. Nigerians hate success and always trying to pull each other down. It's a pathetic mentality induced by extreme poverty.

I wish Oga Tope Awotono Goodluck and longlife

I wish you good luck and long life too.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shipping From Usa / Valentines Cakes Promo / Ugently Need A Plastic Bottle Supplier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.