Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Justice For Nathaniel Bassey - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Justice For Nathaniel Bassey (105 Views)

Justice Akon Ikpeme Confirmed As Chief Judge Of Cross River State / Charity Bassey, Airport Cleaner Returns $6000 (N2M) She Found In The Toilet / Justice For Sacked Glo Women Protest In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Justice For Nathaniel Bassey by udeh3(m): 1:05am On Apr 04
I Stand With Nathaniel Bassey For Justice

In today's digital age, everyone desires instant fame and recognition. However, this should not come at the expense of others, through trolling, bullying, and defamation.

In recent weeks, Nathaniel Bassey has been the unfortunate target of social media gossip. Social media platforms have become the battleground where baseless accusations are thrown around carelessly. To insinuate paternity based solely on resemblance is not just absurd but also deeply insensitive, especially when it involves a child whose identity is still developing.

These defamers show no regard for the artist's talent, mental well-being, or family. The same applies to other public figures like Mercy Chinwo and her husband, whose lives are unfairly scrutinized for the sake of clout and followers.

This serves as a reminder to social media users to exercise caution in their content creation, particularly when it involves personal matters such as families and relationships, Moses Bliss and Kizz Daniel were recently dished for coming to social media with their wives. Seeking validation from followers should never justify jeopardizing someone else's reputation for personal gain.

I stand in solidarity with Nathaniel Bassey and condemn those who engage in defamation. These bloggers must be held accountable for their actions, facing the consequences of their slander. Having experienced defamation myself, I understand the profound impact it can have.

Henceforth, I pledge to pursue legal action against anyone who defames me, seeking justice to the fullest extent of the law. Let this serve as a warning to deter others from engaging in such malicious behavior.

I am GOODLUCK UDEH, and I stand firmly with Nathaniel Bassey in seeking justice.

Source: LinkedIn

(1) (Reply)

Changing The Phone Number In Your Nin Solution / The No Fail System On How To Earn At Least $20 Daily. / Feeling Worried And Depressed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.