Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,562 members, 7,812,822 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

Crypto-arbitrage-trading That Works: See How Much Profit You're Leaving Behind - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Crypto-arbitrage-trading That Works: See How Much Profit You're Leaving Behind (213 Views)

Training On Online Trading That Gives Daily Profits. / Training On Online Trading That Gives Daily Profits. / Learn A Secret In Binary Options Trading That Fetch You $10 A Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crypto-arbitrage-trading That Works: See How Much Profit You're Leaving Behind by Sportsolutions2(m): 5:55am On Apr 04
Crypto-Arbitrage-Trading That Works: See How Much Profit You're Leaving Behind:

So, Alot of people are unable to access Binance to trade Cryptos because of the issues Binance is having with The FG as they continue to allow Trade Order Scammers Utilize Their Platforms To Weaken The Naira.

It's A Good Thing That The FG Stepped into This Issue With Proper Yardsticks Before Things Got Out of Hand.

And The Great News is That We've Seen The Naira Appreciate And Gain Strength Since These Measures were put in place.

I'm actually Happy that The Naira is Gaining Strength. This Does Not Affect Crypto Arbitrage Profiting in Any Bad Way.

That's The Good News About Crypto Arbitrages Whether The Naira Appreciates or Not... We are always still in profits so far you know the right things to do with the right tools.

Now;
I will show you that The Naira doesn't need to Depreciate in Value Before We Make Hourly Arbitrage Profits Trading On Cryptos.

To Do This; I'll Drop The Step-by-Step Guide That I Follow To Achieve These Arbitrage Profiting.

And Here's The Good News; You can start This Crypto Arbitrage Profiting with as little as 200,000 Naira.

The Method of Crypto Arbitrage Profiting (CAP) That I Engage in Called "USDT Cross-Border Arbitrage Bureaucracy (UCAB)".

For You To Have A Glimpse of How This Works; I'm Going To Utilize Screenshots of My Very Recent Trades So That You Understand What "USDT Cross-Border Arbitrage Bureaucracy (UCAB)" is All About.

There Are Several Methods To "UCAB". Many Arbitrageurs Have Their Own Unique Style. However; You'll Be Revealed To My Personal Simple Style of UCAB As I Proceed Below.

Re: Crypto-arbitrage-trading That Works: See How Much Profit You're Leaving Behind by Sportsolutions2(m): 6:20am On Apr 04
So, At The Current Exchange Rate; My 200,000 Naira Capital Will Exactly Give Me 160 USDT Because The Naira Rate Set By The USDT SELLER is @ 1250 per Dollar.

Re: Crypto-arbitrage-trading That Works: See How Much Profit You're Leaving Behind by Sportsolutions2(m): 3:19am On Apr 18
Talktalk2022:
Run o
Na local scammer

Your Mother Scammed Your Father....

Go Check The Details; You're An Outcast. grin

You'll Learn - The Hard Way!

Keep The Empty Beef Coming; We Will Feed Them To Our Dogs.

Werrin You Don See ?

You've Not Seen Any Success Yet.

You're About To Choke On More Success, Mr. Failure!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto-arbitrage-trading That Works: See How Much Profit You're Leaving Behind by Chineduagwu: 1:02am On Apr 21
Talktalk2022:
Return the money you scammed
Ole !

Show your proof. Prove You're writing the truth.
Re: Crypto-arbitrage-trading That Works: See How Much Profit You're Leaving Behind by Chineduagwu: 2:11pm On Apr 21
Talktalk2022:

You are using your other account
You fit say you wise

Dem don know you well for Nairaland

You and your wife na scammers

This is no proof!
I need Proof of Alert.
Proof you paid money to him.
Proof you were scammed...

You're so unwise.
Will a scammer post his pictures and phone number on Nairaland?
If you know the people you're messing with, you'll pray to God to be successful like them.
From your name, "Talktalk", you talk without thinking.

You feel you're catching cruise on Nairaland till Nemesis catch up with you.

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Email Leaks Reveal EKEDP Chairman Dere Samuel Otubu’s Cover-up In 100 / What Has Been Your Experience With This Solar Generators / NNPC Denies Oil Discovery In Bida Basin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.