Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

How To Stop Fidgeting | Causes Of Fidgeting And Ways To Prevent Or Control Fidge - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Stop Fidgeting | Causes Of Fidgeting And Ways To Prevent Or Control Fidge (76 Views)

Help: How Do I Stop Oily Face Or Control It? (picture) / How Do I Stop Or Control Excess Sweating On My Ampit? / HELP!! My 10days Old Baby Can’t Move Or Control His Right Hand. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Stop Fidgeting | Causes Of Fidgeting And Ways To Prevent Or Control Fidge by Drayokunle(m): 9:01am On Apr 04
Fidgeting can be caused by various factors including nervousness, frustration, ADHD, restless leg syndrome (RLS), essential tremor, and stress. It's a common behavior that can sometimes be disruptive but may also have some benefits such as increased blood flow, improved focus, and a faster metabolism.

For those looking to manage their fidgeting, understanding its root cause is crucial. Mild fidgeting might be addressed through engaging activities, while more severe cases related to conditions like ADHD or RLS may…

Check: https://www.healthsoothe.com/how-to-stop-fidgeting/

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Rid Of Hormonal Belly Fat / Benefits, Cost And Risks Of Eyebrow Microblading / Goitre Explained

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.