Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,135 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Why The Nigerian Police And Dss Don't Obey Court Orders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why The Nigerian Police And Dss Don't Obey Court Orders (121 Views)

Police And DSS Clash In Stadium Altercation (video) / NLC To DSS: Don't Blackmail Us, No Going Back On Nationwide protest / INEC Reacts To Edo APC, PDP Crisis Over Primaries: "We Will Obey Court Orders" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The Nigerian Police And Dss Don't Obey Court Orders by Zulu11zulu: 10:37am On Apr 04
What a country Nigeria judges and court are too weak or can I call them coward or a bunsh of old corrupt men and women who don't know their left and right and the power they poses as a judges and judiciary.

How can you give others to release someone they refuse and bring the same person to your court and you as a judge you still proceed to the same case.

What I expect them to do is to tell the accused to walk out of the door and tell the police or dss never to bring the accused to your court again for the same case.

The judicially should sit up and use the power they have as independent organizations.

If not one day even common local government will tell them in thire face to go to hell.
Re: Why The Nigerian Police And Dss Don't Obey Court Orders by SmartyPants(m): 10:42am On Apr 04
It's not that easy. I have seen first hand the challenges judges go through with these guys. If they bring someone who is accused of a serious crime before the Court and the Court lets them go because the agency has misbehaved, it would then become allegations against the judge that he or she has collected bribes to free criminals. And judges can't come out and talk to the press to explain their side of the story. Is it fair?
Re: Why The Nigerian Police And Dss Don't Obey Court Orders by Zulu11zulu: 10:49am On Apr 04
SmartyPants:
It's not that easy. I have seen first hand the challenges judges go through with these guys. If they bring someone who is accused of a serious crime before the Court and the Court lets them go because the agency has misbehaved, it would then become allegations against the judge that he or she has collected bribes to free criminals. And judges can't come out and talk to the press to explain their side of the story. Is it fair?
not so you telling me they are scared to do thire job.
How can you accused me whit out any evidence

1 Like

Re: Why The Nigerian Police And Dss Don't Obey Court Orders by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:57am On Apr 04
SmartyPants:

then why are they defending the useless constitution that cant save them from these things?

they should declare every case empty,null or void as at today

shut the courts down

go on an indefinite strike

and describe nigeria as a failed state with no lawful reason to keep existing

nonsenses and rubbishes

dont add to my restlessness please

itz 2 early dis cursed morning

angry

2 Likes

Re: Why The Nigerian Police And Dss Don't Obey Court Orders by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:03am On Apr 04
Zulu11zulu:
not so you telling me they are scared to do thire job.
How can you accused me whit out any evidence

actually

the judge does not do that accusation here

the dogs in uniform can kidnap me at anytime

then we start from there

why are they after my skull?

what have i done?

what evidence warrants all these?

cry

(1) (Reply)

How Tor Tiv Reconciled Akume With Govs. Suswam, Ortom, Alia In 2011, 2018 2024 / Ned Nwoko Impresses Constituents With Scorecard In Less Than One Year / Budget: "Senators Disappointed At Flagrant Passage Of Three Appropriation Acts I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.