Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,711 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

Naeto C To Wed Girlfriend Nicole Chukwueke - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naeto C To Wed Girlfriend Nicole Chukwueke (1722 Views)

Naeto C & Nicole Chukwueke's Traditional Wedding Pictures / Rapper Naeto C Gets Married To Nicole Chukwueke / Comedian Seyi Law Set To Wed Girlfriend Ebere Cham (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Naeto C To Wed Girlfriend Nicole Chukwueke by aloyemeka4: 9:23pm On Nov 16, 2011
Wednesday, November 16, 2011
[size=14pt]Naeto C to wed girlfriend Nicole Chukwueke[/size]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-iWN9ay9wMBI/TsOdD84putI/AAAAAAAALEM/RyRyARM9x88/s1600/naeto+and+nicole+lindaikejiblog.jpg[/img]

Naeto C is a taken man. 100%. Him and his model girlfriend Nicole Chukueke are like 5 & 6, (his words, :-). Heard the lovebirds who have been dating for over a year are planning a 2012 wedding. Naeto has officially introduced himself to the Chukwuekes. According to what I heard, he took a few family members to the Lagos home of his girlfriend to inform the family of his intention to marry Nicole. The quiet introduction took place on Monday Oct 31, 2011. Big congrats to them. Lucky girl!

http://lindaikeji..com/2011/11/naeto-c-to-wed-girlfriend-nicole.html
Re: Naeto C To Wed Girlfriend Nicole Chukwueke by ak47mann(m): 9:42pm On Nov 16, 2011
CONGRATS GUYS I LIKE SEEING FINE COUPLES cheesy cheesy
Re: Naeto C To Wed Girlfriend Nicole Chukwueke by HighChief4(m): 10:23pm On Nov 16, 2011
Congrats "Umu oma". The only MC with an MSC

(1) (Reply)

Chocolate City Boys Vs Mo Hits / Beyoncé Buys Cher's Malibu Mansion For $45 Million (pics) / I Am Not Afraid Of Rape – Omotola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.