Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

EFCC Produces Binance Executive In Court For Arraignment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Produces Binance Executive In Court For Arraignment (14430 Views)

Binance Executive, Nadeem Anjarwalla Escapes From Custody In Nigeria / EFCC Produces Emefiele In Court (Photos) / EFCC Produces Fugitive Maina In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Produces Binance Executive In Court For Arraignment by sofeo(m): 11:37am On Apr 04
jmoore:

I have looked at similar cases in the USA were crypto exchanges were charged to court and what I found out is that it is the head of these companies CEO that are liable.

The two Binance officials detained by Nigerian government were not the CEO of Binance. You cannot arrest a cashier for the tax evasion of a bank.

Only naive folks will be hopeful that INTERPOL will arrest the binance staff that escaped.

INTERPOL will never be used as a kidnapping syndicate of APC government.

I keep saying it that we have dumb people in our security agencies, no intelligence.

This is how the useless 9ja police arrested a pregnant woman because they couldn't see her husband who was a suspect They used same stupid mindset to detain the binance staff. That is kidnapping, not arrest.

I weep for the foolishness of the leaders in this country my bro.

It's obvious we are so mentally backwarded, no doubt we are being laughed at by other countries.

Imagine even Binance trying to correct FG, telling them they have no business holding the man.
Re: EFCC Produces Binance Executive In Court For Arraignment by Svlla: 11:43am On Apr 04
i thought he escaped

For brand new 1.5HP AC (carton unit with kits)
1 HP brand new AC (carton unit with kits)
Call 08168034379
Re: EFCC Produces Binance Executive In Court For Arraignment by SalamRushdie: 12:17pm On Apr 04
Ppogbae:
I thought he escaped?

Is this how you meander through life with half information?
Re: EFCC Produces Binance Executive In Court For Arraignment by inspector1(m): 12:26pm On Apr 04
DON'T JOKE WITH THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT WHEN IT COMES TO POLICING. WHEN THEY MEAN BUSINESS, THERE IS NO ESCAPE ROUTE. THE MOMENT THEY ALERT INTERPOL AND OTHER INTERNATIONAL POLICE AGENCIES, I KNEW HIS DAYS WERE NUMBERED.
Re: EFCC Produces Binance Executive In Court For Arraignment by geokay777(m): 12:29pm On Apr 04
Ppogbae:
I thought he escaped?
2 of them were arrested, d other one escaped.
Re: EFCC Produces Binance Executive In Court For Arraignment by Omoawoke: 12:37pm On Apr 04
jmoore:

I have looked at similar cases in the USA were crypto exchanges were charged to court and what I found out is that it is the head of these companies CEO that are liable.

The two Binance officials detained by Nigerian government were not the CEO of Binance. You cannot arrest a cashier for the tax evasion of a bank.

Only naive folks will be hopeful that INTERPOL will arrest the binance staff that escaped.

INTERPOL will never be used as a kidnapping syndicate of APC government.

I keep saying it that we have dumb people in our security agencies, no intelligence.

This is how the useless 9ja police arrested a pregnant woman because they couldn't see her husband who was a suspect They used same stupid mindset to detain the binance staff. That is kidnapping, not arrest.

If you were that good, you will be the head of EFCC not here on nairaland making noise that nobody knows you exist
Re: EFCC Produces Binance Executive In Court For Arraignment by jmoore(m): 1:05pm On Apr 04
inspector1:
DON'T JOKE WITH THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT WHEN IT COMES TO POLICING. WHEN THEY MEAN BUSINESS, THERE IS NO ESCAPE ROUTE. THE MOMENT THEY ALERT INTERPOL AND OTHER INTERNATIONAL POLICE AGENCIES, I KNEW HIS DAYS WERE NUMBERED.
You be JJC. Two binance staff were kidnapped by the government. One escaped.
Interpol won't be involved in any kidnapping. The one that escaped is still free.
Re: EFCC Produces Binance Executive In Court For Arraignment by Ppogbae: 1:10pm On Apr 04
SalamRushdie:

Is this how you meander through life with half information?

Are you alright sir? It was merely a question.
Re: EFCC Produces Binance Executive In Court For Arraignment by BannedUser: 1:35pm On Apr 04
Celepope:
I have lost over 100k dollars on Contract trading from January to March this year. I will never go near anything crypto again. undecided

crypto is not for weak people like you. 99% of people lose money to crypto trading. The remaining successful 1% are the strong and determined investors. I've made $3k already in Q1. Dey play grin grin grin
Re: EFCC Produces Binance Executive In Court For Arraignment by Monday60655(m): 3:14pm On Apr 04
Ppogbae:
I thought he escaped?

This is one of them. Their main oga has bribed his way out of this country.
Re: EFCC Produces Binance Executive In Court For Arraignment by zionstaar75: 3:14pm On Apr 04
MajorOvakporaye:
Corruption arresting corruption. Corruption cannot be reduced in a country headed by a drug criminal.
keep crying and wailing
Re: EFCC Produces Binance Executive In Court For Arraignment by billyG(m): 3:27pm On Apr 04
ChizzyBuna:
The Whites have been fucking us since 1960
Now is the time to give them Doggystyle
Show them say no be only them sabi fvck
Jizzuz!
Re: EFCC Produces Binance Executive In Court For Arraignment by billyG(m): 3:30pm On Apr 04
I hope he will be discharged & acquitted like our pas governors.
Re: EFCC Produces Binance Executive In Court For Arraignment by Villagepeople1: 3:40pm On Apr 04
This is old bobriski when he was arrested in Benue State after he disguised as a woman.

cjudy:

Makeup don Dey clean, him real face is showing now
Re: EFCC Produces Binance Executive In Court For Arraignment by 96ACE: 4:00pm On Apr 04
TallPck1:
Nigeria Na zeeworld extra ordinary everyday.

Mummy my of lagos says hi

Why them no put sex or gender for this mugshot? We’ll not take it.
Re: EFCC Produces Binance Executive In Court For Arraignment by AfonjaScud: 6:43pm On Apr 04
MajorOvakporaye:
Corruption arresting corruption. Corruption cannot be reduced in a country headed by a drug criminal.

Peter Obi is both a drug criminal and a gay which is worse
Re: EFCC Produces Binance Executive In Court For Arraignment by Ravenna: 6:50pm On Apr 04
Celepope:
I have lost over 100k dollars on Contract trading from January to March this year. I will never go near anything crypto again. undecided

You must be kidding!
Re: EFCC Produces Binance Executive In Court For Arraignment by Celepope: 8:23pm On Apr 19
BannedUser:

crypto is not for weak people like you. 99% of people lose money to crypto trading. The remaining successful 1% are the strong and determined investors. I've made $3k already in Q1. Dey play grin grin grin
Them Dey talk this one dey show face. Someone that have only made 3k in 3 months is talking when people dey talk and you have the nerve to call me weak. That your 3k isn’t up to my trading fee in the platform I use. I have made 50k in dollars multiple times in less than 10 minutes. Go figure.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Youth Leaders Demand Chukwuemeka Woke's Apology To Governor Fubara / Patience Jonathan Calls For Peace In Rivers State / This " Mbaka Why" Is Now A Slang In Onitsha Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.