Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,218 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Missing:have You Seen This Young Man - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing:have You Seen This Young Man (381 Views)

Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? / Precious Ofodile Nmelichukwu, UNIZIK Student Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? / This Beautiful Girl Is Missing,have You Seen Her?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Missing:have You Seen This Young Man by Babadeexchange: 2:54pm On Apr 04
As the post have gone viral on facebook,a Facebook friend and sister posted this about 5 hours ago stating in her own words:my[i] brother was kidnapped yesterday[/i]

so please kindly bring to our notice under the comment section.... He was kidnapped in KADUNA

Re: Missing:have You Seen This Young Man by mysticwarrior(m): 3:30pm On Apr 04
This must be the hand work of Fulani youths, they have left their thousands years occupation of cattle herding to kidnapping which they have now turned into their profession, very sad.

(1) (Reply)

Senate Investigates Agf’s Office Over Failure To Prosecute Cct Chairman / Watch Out For Explosive Laden Hampers, Police Warn Nigerians / Woman Bags One Year Jail Term For Stealing N263,200 In Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.