Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

Most People Are Taking Pi For Granted And May Regret Doing So! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Most People Are Taking Pi For Granted And May Regret Doing So! (158 Views)

Pinet : Pichainmall Finally Open You Exchange Your Pi For / Don't Miss This Potential Airdrop.you May Regret It I Don Talk My Own Oh / Invest And Never Regret Of Doing So With DHP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most People Are Taking Pi For Granted And May Regret Doing So! by imagrg(m): 3:02pm On Apr 04
I'm not promoting anything.
I've gotten enough of it.

I'm just wondering why some people would not want to give something being offered for free a try.

Pi is going to surprise many people and make the patient thank their stars for being part of the huge wealth that everyone envisages soon.

If you still don't understand what I am talking about, spy my siggy below for more clarification and thank me later!

1 Like

Re: Most People Are Taking Pi For Granted And May Regret Doing So! by EreluRoz: 3:06pm On Apr 04
I have some huge money looking for where to dump it but I don't do all these Bitcoin things, I always feel there's fraud in it
Re: Most People Are Taking Pi For Granted And May Regret Doing So! by aka12(m): 4:06pm On Apr 04
Go and do research on it na. You don't have excuse to be ignorant of what blockchain and bitcoin is about.
EreluRoz:
I have some huge money looking for where to dump it but I don't do all these Bitcoin things, I always feel there's fraud in it
Re: Most People Are Taking Pi For Granted And May Regret Doing So! by EreluRoz: 4:07pm On Apr 04
aka12:
Go and do research on it na. You don't have excuse to be ignorant of what blockchain and bitcoin is about.
Tell me about your own experience.

(1) (Reply)

You Will Be Super Rich If You Invest To Learn This / Benefits For All / Turn Free Apps Into Cash - E-book!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.