Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,903 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

There Is No Road Side Mechanic In Anambra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Is No Road Side Mechanic In Anambra (2012 Views)

Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu’s Rally In Rivers Looks Like Road Side Wedding Reception / EndSARS Protesters Sleep By The Road Side: Funniest Endsars Photo? / See How A Road Side Mechanic In Anambra Redesigned This Keke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is No Road Side Mechanic In Anambra by bigpicture001: 4:16pm On Apr 04
Since 5months of being in Anambra state for a job....I noticed, I HV not sighted even 1road side mechanic unlike lagos....

All.mechanics are in a fenced compound and their repair vehicles hardly overflow out of the station...is there a law against road side mechanic being outside...I see only vulcanizers on the road side

9 Likes

Re: There Is No Road Side Mechanic In Anambra by successmatters(m): 4:16pm On Apr 04
Organized region grin

18 Likes

Re: There Is No Road Side Mechanic In Anambra by immortalcrown(m): 4:29pm On Apr 04
No law for that. That's why there are other roadside things in the State.

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Road Side Mechanic In Anambra by successmatters(m): 4:31pm On Apr 04
That's environmental protection practices being carried out by an enlightened populace.

18 Likes

Re: There Is No Road Side Mechanic In Anambra by bigpicture001: 4:34pm On Apr 04
successmatters:
That's environmental protection practices being carried out by an enlightened populace.

Whenever we needed to fix our car across the state, it is always either u enter a street and enter a fenced place full of cars at work or it b on the road, but its inside a compound, but its fenced.....

9 Likes

Re: There Is No Road Side Mechanic In Anambra by successmatters(m): 4:39pm On Apr 04
bigpicture001:

Whenever we needed to fix our car across the state, it is always either u enter a street and enter a fenced place full of cars at work or it b on the road, but its inside a compound, but its fenced.....

That way, vehicle hazardous wastes like old engine oil and damaged spare parts will be contained in a compound. Security is also easy to be arranged for cars parked there.

8 Likes

Re: There Is No Road Side Mechanic In Anambra by Zxcvbnmghtr: 4:45pm On Apr 04
Am even surprised, because I have never even seen or come across an Igbo Mechanic to start with. Why will an Igbo choose to be a Mechanic?! When there are 'those' ways they easily make Millions from.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is No Road Side Mechanic In Anambra by successmatters(m): 4:53pm On Apr 04
Zxcvbnmghtr:
Am even surprised, because I have never even seen or come across an Igbo Mechanic to start with. Why will an Igbo choose to be a Mechanic?! When there are 'those' ways they easily make Millions from.

You're pained bruvs.

Pele

19 Likes

Re: There Is No Road Side Mechanic In Anambra by decatalyst(m): 4:54pm On Apr 04
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Then you haven't traveled enough! Traveling is education...if you did, you wouldn't come online to write this.

My mechanic in Ibadan was an Igbo guy from either Imo or Anambra. Except you don't regard people from there as Igbo.

Majority of the parts sellers I patronize in Ladipo BMW market are Igbo and they have mechanic there that can assist to fix your car.

26 Likes

Re: There Is No Road Side Mechanic In Anambra by Zxcvbnmghtr: 4:57pm On Apr 04
decatalyst:

Then you haven't traveled enough! Traveling is education...if you did, you wouldn't come online to write this.

My mechanic in Ibadan was an Igbo guy from either Imo or Anambra. Except you don't regard people from there as Igbo.

Majority of the parts sellers I patronize in Ladipo BMW market are Igbo and they have mechanic there that can assist to fix your car.

So Igbos can choose to be Mechanics?! undecided

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is No Road Side Mechanic In Anambra by Ozommadu: 4:59pm On Apr 04
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Other ways like 30k tinupoo monthly stipend for defending the indefensible online??

U no go like make millions easily undecided

4 Likes

Re: There Is No Road Side Mechanic In Anambra by CrownOfClay724: 6:26pm On Apr 04
Zxcvbnmghtr:

You're surprised?

They don't mine skulls. tongue

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is No Road Side Mechanic In Anambra by Afamed: 6:29pm On Apr 04
Hell fire is strictly meant for liars

15 Likes

Re: There Is No Road Side Mechanic In Anambra by Christistruth00: 6:30pm On Apr 04
Zxcvbnmghtr:

They prefer selling Spare Parts

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is No Road Side Mechanic In Anambra by Afamed: 6:30pm On Apr 04
decatalyst:

Ignore that habitual liars. There are plenty mechanic along the roads in Anambra.

Jan to March alone, I had been to Anambra not less than 2 times.

On each of my visit, I visited not less than 12 to 15 LGA areas.
Just ignore that boy

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is No Road Side Mechanic In Anambra by naijapips02: 7:45pm On Apr 04
How you wan see road side mechanic for village?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is No Road Side Mechanic In Anambra by igwebuike01: 7:56pm On Apr 04
Every major cities and big towns in the east has a mechanic village. Roadside mechanic workshop is banned unless you can hide behind fenced area

5 Likes

Re: There Is No Road Side Mechanic In Anambra by crestedmazi: 11:31pm On Apr 04
Afamed:

Ignore that habitual liars. There are plenty mechanic along the roads in Anambra.

Just ignore that boy

At a spare parts market or along the road in an unfenced compound, were exactly in the city centre did you see that?..

Empty unfenced land scarce in Anambra city centre

1 Like

Re: There Is No Road Side Mechanic In Anambra by JagabanB: 12:24am On Apr 05
successmatters:
Organized region grin
And they have roadside vulcanizers?
And u will see a roundabout become a refuse dump?
U will people hauling trucks in search of water?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is No Road Side Mechanic In Anambra by BitterTruth01: 4:12am On Apr 05
I’ve also never seen goats and chicken roaming on the streets. People rear their animals in their compounds and provide food for them

It’s only in the west and north you see animals roaming around and defecating all over the place

1 Like

Re: There Is No Road Side Mechanic In Anambra by Mentcee(m): 4:15am On Apr 05
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Thou deserve a bad word.
Re: There Is No Road Side Mechanic In Anambra by seanfer(m): 5:51am On Apr 05
OP have you traveled the whole Anambra state or you're just in the capital?
Re: There Is No Road Side Mechanic In Anambra by Almaiga: 5:51am On Apr 05
successmatters:
Organized region grin

Did you just called South East an Organized region? You definitely don't know the meaning of organized

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is No Road Side Mechanic In Anambra by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:53am On Apr 05
Lol, if you see them they hype this anambra you go think say na one place wey person never been to grin

3 Likes

Re: There Is No Road Side Mechanic In Anambra by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:53am On Apr 05
Almaiga:

Did you just called South East an Organized region? You definitely don't know the meaning of organized
No dey disturb yourself grin

1 Like

Re: There Is No Road Side Mechanic In Anambra by Nice2023(m): 6:02am On Apr 05
I have often advice people in Lagos to always move round the country especially those boys from Ogun,Osun and oyo that claimed to be Lagosians e.g Helinues and CoronaVirus. They think they are enjoying in that Lagos even when they can't feed properly.

To ur question,that is the way it is even in Abia state. Most mechanics and panel beaters are in enclosed compounds.

bigpicture001:
Since 5months of being in Anambra state for a job....I noticed, I HV not sighted even 1road side mechanic unlike lagos....

All.mechanics are in a fenced compound and their repair vehicles hardly overflow out of the station...is there a law against road side mechanic being outside...I see only vulcanizers on the road side

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is No Road Side Mechanic In Anambra by Paulruth: 6:32am On Apr 05
decatalyst:

You are replying your tribes man, a yoriba person. That write up is to mock the igbos because the headline says the mechanics over there don't operate on the road side
Re: There Is No Road Side Mechanic In Anambra by Slytiger: 7:03am On Apr 05
Majority of them prefer to slave for decade as NWA boys.
Re: There Is No Road Side Mechanic In Anambra by Slytiger: 7:04am On Apr 05
Almaiga:

You dey mind the lies. They can only fool dummies. Onitsha is the most developed city in The SE region and is still the most polluted.

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Road Side Mechanic In Anambra by Dalohad: 7:38am On Apr 05
Afamed:

Just ignore that boy

Afamed that 'hateful liar' is your fellow agbado comrade. Go and read his post history.
Re: There Is No Road Side Mechanic In Anambra by oluztx: 7:45am On Apr 05
CrownOfClay724:

You're surprised?

They don't mine skulls. tongue

I suspect the Oduo Airline they are trying to start is a cover to transport skulls internationally.

Re: There Is No Road Side Mechanic In Anambra by DrAkpamudehe: 12:00pm On Apr 05
Afamed:
Hell fire is strictly meant for liars

There is nothing like hellfire. Stop being unintelligent

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kano's Infrastructural Revolution (Pics) / We Can Learn From Venezuela's 'PetroCaribe' Oil Export Deal / Black History Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.