Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,047 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Is It Normal? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is It Normal? (218 Views)

How To Change Your Whatsapp From A Normal Account To A Business Account / Battery Issue. Is It Normal? / Reasons Why I Left Data Resellers And Start Subscribing Normal Mtn Sub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Normal? by Thales01: 5:29pm On Apr 04
Good evening,folks.So I just got the tecno spark 10 pro and on unboxing it,I realized that my model didn't come with an earphone as expected.Other accessories were intact(I confirmed beforehand that spark 10 pro compulsorily comes with an earphone)
Not that I can't afford a basic earphone;It is just that I am scared the phone may have been tampered with at one stage beforehand/maybe I bought a fake(Though,i bought it in a reputable phone slot)
Is it normal for a sealed brand new phone to come with a compulsory "follow come" phone accessory (ear piece in this case) completely absent?
Re: Is It Normal? by Adewale1603(m): 6:15pm On Apr 04
It's only Redmi phones I knew doesn't come with earpieces by default. Didn't knew Tecno too are now following the trend.
Is the box unsealed and opened in your presence or they have already unsealed the box before?
Re: Is It Normal? by Makaveli800: 7:32pm On Apr 04
I have iPhone 7 plus going for 135k call or WhatsApp 09162724964
Location Ibadan
Re: Is It Normal? by Thales01: 8:24pm On Apr 04
Adewale1603:
It's only Redmi phones I knew doesn't come with earpieces by default. Didn't knew Tecno too are now following the trend.
Is the box unsealed and opened in your presence or they have already unsealed the box before?
It was sealed when it was sold to me.
Re: Is It Normal? by Adewale1603(m): 8:08am On Apr 05
Thales01:

It was sealed when it was sold to me.
then it wasn't tampered with, it's from the manufacturer. They didn't include the earphones to it.

(1) (Reply)

Unlock Your Samsung, Apple And Other Mobile Devices / What Is Your Favorite Android Feature ? / Youresellerng Launches Iphone XR, Convenes Tag Teammates.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.