Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,138 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:52 AM

Is This Normal In Vivo Phones? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is This Normal In Vivo Phones? (3821 Views)

Vivo Phones Catches Fire, Banned On Flights.... / Nobody's Talking About VIVO PHONES On Nairaland. Why?? / How To Fix Download Problem In Vivo Y27 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Normal In Vivo Phones? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 20, 2018
So i just got this Vivo y18l. Nice phone though but i can't access google play and youtube.

Due to the kind of work i do i always go online to rehearse song in order to keep me updated. I'm a keyboardist.

Somebody should please help me out.
Re: Is This Normal In Vivo Phones? by IrokoOluwere: 8:05pm On Oct 20, 2018
DoorMan:
So i just got this Vivo y18l. Nice phone though but i can't access google play and youtube.

Due to the kind of work i do i always go online to rehearse song in order to keep me updated. I'm a keyboardist.

Okay
Re: Is This Normal In Vivo Phones? by holluikon(m): 9:54pm On Oct 20, 2018
DoorMan:

Yes it is normal, because it's not a Google phone so it doesn't have gapps preinstalled.

Just search and download GMS installer to install the gapps for you

1 Like

Re: Is This Normal In Vivo Phones? by zimbolaa(m): 10:29pm On Oct 20, 2018
I'm using xshot and I can access both.

1 Like

Re: Is This Normal In Vivo Phones? by Nobody: 12:19am On Oct 21, 2018
holluikon:

Yes it is normal, because it's not a Google phone so it doesn't have gapps preinstalled.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Is This Normal In Vivo Phones? by Nobody: 6:49am On Oct 21, 2018
holluikon:

where do i see it any link?
Re: Is This Normal In Vivo Phones? by dbos11(m): 12:24pm On Oct 21, 2018
Bros vivo is a chinko phone and does not work with Google and secondly vivo does not support Nigeria 3g and 4g network and so u might find it difficult to load youtube on ur phone

So u can only enjoy 2g and 2.5g networks on that phone and may find the browsing annoying
Re: Is This Normal In Vivo Phones? by holluikon(m): 8:31pm On Oct 21, 2018
DoorMan:

where do i see it any link?

Search for it on Google you're surely find it
Gmsinstaller.apk
Re: Is This Normal In Vivo Phones? by Precioussilas10: 4:17pm On Oct 24, 2018
zimbolaa:
I'm using xshot and I can access both.
Bros please how is the battery life like? I want get it for somebody this week.
Re: Is This Normal In Vivo Phones? by flexerking(m): 8:41pm On Oct 24, 2018
dbos11:
Bros vivo is a chinko phone and does not work with Google and secondly vivo does not support Nigeria 3g and 4g network and so u might find it difficult to load youtube on ur phone

So u can only enjoy 2g and 2.5g networks on that phone and may find the browsing annoying
vivo chinko grin i laugh
Re: Is This Normal In Vivo Phones? by dbos11(m): 8:49pm On Oct 24, 2018
flexerking:
vivo chinko grin i laugh

So vivo is now what oooo

Re: Is This Normal In Vivo Phones? by flexerking(m): 8:54pm On Oct 24, 2018
dbos11:

So vivo is now what oooo
checkout their phones on gsmarena before u get a fone always check the network if it was meant for your country.am sure u used low end vivo phone
Re: Is This Normal In Vivo Phones? by dbos11(m): 6:27am On Oct 28, 2018
flexerking:
checkout their phones on gsmarena before u get a fone always check the network if it was meant for your country.am sure u used low end vivo phone

Bros vivo na real chinko
Re: Is This Normal In Vivo Phones? by scotweezy(m): 10:20am On Oct 28, 2018
dbos11:

Bros vivo na real chinko
Yes! It is a real chinese phone; just like Huawei, Lenovo and xiaomi are chinese phones.
If you must know, Vivo, oppo and Oneplus are all owned by the same parent company; BBK elecronics. A little research will show you these brands are slugging it out with the top manufacturers of mobile phones.

1 Like

Re: Is This Normal In Vivo Phones? by zimbolaa(m): 2:37pm On Nov 05, 2018
Precioussilas10:
Bros please how is the battery life like? I want get it for somebody this week.
The battery life is not that superb but ok for an average user.

1 Like

Re: Is This Normal In Vivo Phones? by Darkseid(m): 6:40pm On Nov 05, 2018
dbos11:

Bros vivo na real chinko
Vivo phones aren't made for poor people, except Nigerians that are still buying ancient outdated ones. An average Vivo phone costs more than its Samsung equivalent.
Re: Is This Normal In Vivo Phones? by Mystiq25(m): 7:13pm On Nov 05, 2018
A little research on internet will reveal to you that Vivo is a reputable company in China, I saw a vivo phone of 260k on Jumia.
Re: Is This Normal In Vivo Phones? by holluikon(m): 7:29am On Nov 17, 2018
Nearly used s7 edge(has airline crack at the back) plus Vr for sale at giveaway price

Contact me if interested 08160268268
Re: Is This Normal In Vivo Phones? by Homeyfav: 4:56pm On Jun 23, 2020
';,.
Re: Is This Normal In Vivo Phones? by obination: 5:08pm On Jun 23, 2020
I am using vivo z3......install Gmail from the v appstore.....and the rest is in place......and by the way....my own is cheaper and better Dan redmi note 8...I bought it for 58k jumia

Re: Is This Normal In Vivo Phones? by micxwell(m): 9:30am On Nov 15, 2021
Bro, how are you doing? Pls I will like to discuss this first school leaving certificate with you. My parents are insisting that they cancelled the exam in the 80s or thereabout.

I did just the regular state common entrance examination.
Eventually, I landed in a private school sha.

I only have a testimonial and not first school leaving certificate.

Was the first school leaving certificate issued by your primary school (does it carry the name of your primary school)?

cc: DoorMan
Re: Is This Normal In Vivo Phones? by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 15, 2021
micxwell:
Bro, how are you doing? Pls I will like to discuss this first school leaving certificate with you. My parents are insisting that they cancelled the exam in the 80s or thereabout.

I did just the regular state common entrance examination.
Eventually, I landed in a private school sha.

I only have a testimonial and not first school leaving certificate.

Was the first school leaving certificate issued by your primary school (does it carry the name of your primary school)?

cc: DoorMan

To be on the safe side, go and do affidavit and tell them you lost it. Put in your desired name and dates
Re: Is This Normal In Vivo Phones? by micxwell(m): 9:55am On Nov 15, 2021
DoorMan:

To be on the safe side, go and do affidavit and tell them you lost it. Put in your desired name and dates
Thanks for the reply. Will I still have to go to my primary school again for any confirmation?
Re: Is This Normal In Vivo Phones? by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 15, 2021
micxwell:

Thanks for the reply. Will I still have to go to my primary school again for any confirmation?

Just visit any court
Re: Is This Normal In Vivo Phones? by micxwell(m): 11:33am On Nov 15, 2021
DoorMan:

Just visit any court
Bless you brother. Thanks a lot.
Re: Is This Normal In Vivo Phones? by micxwell(m): 7:02am On Nov 16, 2021
DoorMan:

Just visit any court
Thanks bro. I have it now.

Will one need a Medical Fitness Certificate as well?
Re: Is This Normal In Vivo Phones? by Nobody: 7:25am On Nov 16, 2021
micxwell:
Thanks bro. I have it now.
Will one need a Medical Fitness Certificate as well?
No sir you're good to go. What's your state and level?
Re: Is This Normal In Vivo Phones? by micxwell(m): 10:54am On Nov 16, 2021
DoorMan:

No sir you're good to go. What's your state and level?
8, Oyo

(1) (Reply)

Mtn 200 For 1gb Code / Airtel Sim Card Me & U (polcom,cug,ccp) / How To Use Instagram On Blackberry Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.