Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,852 members, 7,831,754 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Eko Electricity Update The New Tarrif: Check The Cost Of Band A, B, C And D - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eko Electricity Update The New Tarrif: Check The Cost Of Band A, B, C And D (2634 Views)

New Band A Tariff: NERC Orders Automatic Downgrade After 7 Days Non-Performance / Eko Electricity Apologises As National Grid Collapses / Eko Electricity Distribution (ekedc) Appeals To Customers To Desist From Assault (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eko Electricity Update The New Tarrif: Check The Cost Of Band A, B, C And D by poshestmina(f): 10:49am On Apr 05
Acidosis:

You're spending a whole lot on light bill. Damn

We will survive sha.

It's the most important thing in my line of business except i want to get massive losses but I was talking about the new tariff payment.

Na God go just save person for this country, Acid.
How are you?

1 Like

Re: Eko Electricity Update The New Tarrif: Check The Cost Of Band A, B, C And D by Ozommadu: 12:46pm On Apr 05
blacknp:
Always Igbo? Why.

Go and kpai yourself
Re: Eko Electricity Update The New Tarrif: Check The Cost Of Band A, B, C And D by Edoreborn: 12:55pm On Apr 05
poshestmina:
Tinubu wants all Nigerians stranded and frustrated.

I have to pay 200k or more for store and house electricity bill
I haven't even made upto a million since this year started,despite the serious hustle ,sleepless nights ,going to the markets as early as 4/5am.

I can't use prepaid meter at the store ,how many units go sustain 3 freezers for at least 10 hours per day ?,I run a frozen food store. How will inflation d when I'll add all expenses on the goods ?

It's tiring and frustrating!
I don tire!!!!!!!
Pls my sister,,how much can one start ds kind of ur business with? I av a token n av bn touching it..
Re: Eko Electricity Update The New Tarrif: Check The Cost Of Band A, B, C And D by Acidosis(m): 12:58pm On Apr 05
poshestmina:

It's the most important thing in my line of business except i want to get massive losses but I was talking about the new tariff payment.

Na God go just save person for this country, Acid.
How are you?

Oh right. I totally understand. About 200% increase is no joke at all and you also have to save for fuel.

I dey fine o, holding up as always. You?
Re: Eko Electricity Update The New Tarrif: Check The Cost Of Band A, B, C And D by id911(m): 6:30pm On Apr 05
Slytiger:
uou dey enjoy 20hours electricity before?

They used to take the light mostly between 6:00pm and 9:00pm daily. So light was normally available here throughout except the about 2-3 hours daily range interruption I mentioned above. However, things have recently changed as interruption periods are no longer predictably and stable which they claim is a National grid problem for now.
Re: Eko Electricity Update The New Tarrif: Check The Cost Of Band A, B, C And D by Emyogalanya: 8:12pm On Apr 05
Slytiger:

I don't know about Europe but in North America, 25kv (277/480v or 347/600v) is more expensive than 14.4kv (110/120/240v).
However, replace elite citizen with industrial and commercial rate, then replace common man with residential rate.

All residential pay the the same rate depending on your city or state. City A may have a higher rate than City B. State X may have an higher rate than state Y. A true capitalist economy.
It seems the Nigerian version which I don't understand is based on how long people have light for in a day which doesn't make much sense to me.
Thanks for your feedback. Your last sentence is the reason for my question. I beleive that The 25kv is more costly cos its mainly industrial and has to supply power to heavy duty machines in contrast to 14kv meant for home use. But i think the 25/14 still supply EQUAL hours of POWER DAILY. In nig the Ekite have access to industrial lines in residential areas. while the poor grope in darkness
Re: Eko Electricity Update The New Tarrif: Check The Cost Of Band A, B, C And D by StarRida: 9:08pm On Apr 05
This country Nigeria never ceases to amuse me I have been in Cotonou BĂ©nin Republic for 3 days now and I haven't witness any kind of power outage and we claimed to be their source of power but I'm in Lagos throughout last week I hardly witness 4 hours steady power supply without on and off....... Nigeria matter na real Super Stories indeed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will You Vote Or Not For Ibb? / Are Nigerian Soldiers Ready To Risk Their Lives? / World War 3 From 2009 - 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.