Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,353 members, 7,836,448 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

“I Know What Took Mohbad”: Late Singer’s Father Set To Spill More With Condition - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Know What Took Mohbad”: Late Singer’s Father Set To Spill More With Condition (138 Views)

Mohbad’s Management Slams N200m Suit On Late Singer’s Father / Final Burial Of Late Singer, Osinachi Holds Today (pix/video) / Charley Boy(area Father) Set To Divorce His Wife Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Know What Took Mohbad”: Late Singer’s Father Set To Spill More With Condition by DyshApp: 10:36pm On Apr 04
A leaked audio recording of late Nigerian singer Mobad's father(Joseph Aloba) has gone viral online. Mr Joseph Aloba was heard saying that he was willing to inform the entire world who killed his son Mohbad.

He stated that someone within their circle murdered Mohbad and that he would identify who that person was soon after the DNA test of his grandson (Liam Aloba) was completed.

He further stated that although Naira Marley and Sam Larry bullied his son, they were not the ones who took the singer's life.

"After we've done the DNA test, I will reveal who killed my son. People who said it was Naira Marley and Sam Larry have been proven wrong. Yes, maybe they bullied him, but definitely, they were not the ones that killed him. His death came from someone close. I know the person, and I will tell the world soon." Recal that Legit.ng reported earlier that Wunmi's sister, Karimot, had lambasted Mohbad's dad for his constant demand for DNA. She stated that Mohbad was frequently infecting Wunmi with sexually transmitted infections.

Taking to Instagram to chastise Nigerians for requesting DNA tests, she queried how many are in marriages where their partner is inflicting STDs. She also pledged to contact the US authorities if anything happened to Omowunmi or her son.

👉Get more Naija Gist on Dyshus Webage

Re: “I Know What Took Mohbad”: Late Singer’s Father Set To Spill More With Condition by Mikespecialone(m): 2:34am On Apr 05
I doubt this guy go rest in peace
Re: “I Know What Took Mohbad”: Late Singer’s Father Set To Spill More With Condition by Melagros(m): 9:17am On Apr 05
COMRADES, mohbad's father is very irresponsible

(1) (Reply)

Olayode Juliana Reveals How Funke Akindele Saved Her Mother From Fibroid / Mr Ibu’s Family Releases Burial Date (@naijaanchornews ) / It's Normal, When It Comes To Entertainment, Not Everyone Will Like You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.