Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,846 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Senegal’s President: Bassirou Fayeone Publicly Decleared Personal Assets - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Senegal’s President: Bassirou Fayeone Publicly Decleared Personal Assets (28195 Views)

Senegalese President-Elect Bassirou Diomaye Faye Celebrates Victory With 2 Wives / 2 Indonesian Women Publicly Whipped 100 Times Each For Sex Work / Amadou Sall, Big-Sized Senegal President’s Son. Photos Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senegal’s President: Bassirou Fayeone Publicly Decleared Personal Assets by Honestey: 9:10am On Apr 05
Did he remember to declare the two big asses he is parading too?
Re: Senegal’s President: Bassirou Fayeone Publicly Decleared Personal Assets by AKWATGOLD1(m): 9:11am On Apr 05
This is awesome. This is another emerging nation from West Africa to the world.
Re: Senegal’s President: Bassirou Fayeone Publicly Decleared Personal Assets by Fatbam005: 9:11am On Apr 05
Siberia01:
undecided
Initial gragra...African leaders are the same everywhere... If you like vote an 8 year old president
They will still loot
I lost all hope when the same youths fighting the corrupt government..looted their ENDSARS contributions...
What of rigging of elections in the SUGs of public Universities lmao ..
It took the black government just 20 years in south Africa to destroy whatever the whites built.. load shedding, failed rail system, public water shortage..
I can go on and on... embarassed
Senegal's 44 year old leader won't do anything different from his counterparts
Shut up your dirty mouth full of maggots and appreciate good examples. Imp
Re: Senegal’s President: Bassirou Fayeone Publicly Decleared Personal Assets by carzeem1: 9:13am On Apr 05
Man just changed the narrative of leadership for black race.
May Senegal prosper and become exemplary for countries with rotten leadership like Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Senegal’s President: Bassirou Fayeone Publicly Decleared Personal Assets by lexyclasy: 9:15am On Apr 05
Siberia01:
undecided
Initial gragra...African leaders are the same everywhere... If you like vote an 8 year old president
They will still loot
I lost all hope when the same youths fighting the corrupt government..looted their ENDSARS contributions...
It took the black government just 20 years in south Africa to destroy whatever the whites built.. load shedding, failed rail system, public water shortage..
Shame on you to say this, a young lad exhibiting core values of good governance and you are here in your rotten cubicle to spew initial gra gra, shame again on you.
Re: Senegal’s President: Bassirou Fayeone Publicly Decleared Personal Assets by YesDaddyTill203: 9:16am On Apr 05
Pandora pathological liar Obi the IPOB terrorist cannibal monkey was busy investing Anambra money into a business in which he has financial interests and sending his driver to Lagos with N250 MILLION NAIRA in the booth.
The YES DADDY IPOB criminal is a Conman and a religiius fanatical mendacious fool.
Re: Senegal’s President: Bassirou Fayeone Publicly Decleared Personal Assets by Azzik: 9:17am On Apr 05
leo047:
What of the drug lord?
We are still waiting for him to declare his asset... only yaradua was transparent enough to do such, the rest are crook
Re: Senegal’s President: Bassirou Fayeone Publicly Decleared Personal Assets by carzeem1: 9:19am On Apr 05
Siberia01:
undecided
They will still loot

Declaration of his asset makes him a very easy target for any enquiry, investigation of his tenure in office. Reason why most African leaders don't do it cos your opposition can use it to destroy you very easily . He is a gift to Africa and a trailbazer
Re: Senegal’s President: Bassirou Fayeone Publicly Decleared Personal Assets by enemyofprogress: 9:25am On Apr 05
Tinubu you see your life? Na boy no reach you for age o, but him get sense pass you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senegal’s President: Bassirou Fayeone Publicly Decleared Personal Assets by Blackdisciple(m): 9:26am On Apr 05
Wow so fast meanwhile here in Nigeria 6 months later they are yet to declare their assets publicly...
Re: Senegal’s President: Bassirou Fayeone Publicly Decleared Personal Assets by enemyofprogress: 9:26am On Apr 05
carzeem1:

Declaration of his asset makes him a very easy target for any enquiry, investigation of his tenure in office. Reason why most African leaders don't do it cos your opposition can use it to destroy you very easily . He is a gift to Africa and a trailbazer
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Senegal’s President: Bassirou Fayeone Publicly Decleared Personal Assets by Judolisco(m): 9:26am On Apr 05
STEWpid:
Chai..

Naijay-Arean politicians are shocked to the marrow!!

How can a black ass do this??

Toh

Buhari also declared his asset...
Re: Senegal’s President: Bassirou Fayeone Publicly Decleared Personal Assets by Gboom: 9:27am On Apr 05
Racoon:

A young boy setting an unparalleled legacy for morbidly corrupt geriatrics who see political power as the only means to remain relevant. Meanwhile, you don't expect people who fraudulently got into position of government to come clean on the corrupt lives they live and have continued to live.
Talk is cheap. Wait for his score card at the end of his tenure before jumping into conclusions.
Re: Senegal’s President: Bassirou Fayeone Publicly Decleared Personal Assets by Splashme: 9:28am On Apr 05
The thief in Aso Rock will never do such
Re: Senegal’s President: Bassirou Fayeone Publicly Decleared Personal Assets by TheBillyonaire: 9:30am On Apr 05
Smithwilliams826:
He no do any fraud to acquire those property. So, stop crying.

He looks miserable. If he was intelligent, he would have been wealthy. How can he live in a 200m2 home with two wives. Is that not a madman?

Senegal has chosen poverty. Such a poor person is not capable of running a nation state. There is no wise man that will marry two wives while living in a 200m2 parcel. You all can praise him, all I know is that Senegal has chosen a young President, but there is no guarantee that he will not be worst off.
Re: Senegal’s President: Bassirou Fayeone Publicly Decleared Personal Assets by CountinBlessins(m): 9:32am On Apr 05
seguno2:

Is this because you don’t want it to happen in our country

Who wouldn't want this to happen? But with the current criminals past and present who have been in power in Nigeria can never do this save for maybe Peter obi, even him I am not sure 100% if he will do it but I feel he is the only one closest or capable of doing this in Nigeria.
Re: Senegal’s President: Bassirou Fayeone Publicly Decleared Personal Assets by glozyyy(m): 9:33am On Apr 05
See this declaration is not adding up! who notice am how can u tell us u have this small amount of money in ur account but u could afford such luxury car of 15,000,000 FACF and lands thats way above ur account balance. Well this is Africa where everyone is a magician grin grin

1 Like

Re: Senegal’s President: Bassirou Fayeone Publicly Decleared Personal Assets by Brushstrokes20: 9:33am On Apr 05
# leadership by example 👏👏💯

Kudos to the late Yaradua!...
# The only nig leader ever to have PUBLICLY DECLARE his assets and even encouraged his vice to do same!👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
Every other Nig leaders are/were coded crooks ! 💯💯
Re: Senegal’s President: Bassirou Fayeone Publicly Decleared Personal Assets by TYCO77: 9:35am On Apr 05
[color=#000099][/color]
Racoon:
One house, two cars, other assets declared by Senegal’s president-elect, Bassirou Faye

https://businessday.ng/news/article/one-house-two-cars-other-assets-declared-by-senegals-president-elect-bassirou-faye/?amp=1

African Leaders Urged To Emulate Faye, As Senegal President Makes Assets Public 

https://dailypost.ng/2024/04/03/african-leaders-urged-to-emulate-faye-as-senegal-president-makes-assets-public/

Good and bold prop. Thank you Mr. Bassirou Faye, a special thank you to impartial, valiant and unbiased Senegalese electoral body that conducted a free, fair and credible election; in fact you made it happen! This what Africans are craving for.
Re: Senegal’s President: Bassirou Fayeone Publicly Decleared Personal Assets by jaxxy(m): 9:44am On Apr 05
Nice... agbadorians over to u.
Re: Senegal’s President: Bassirou Fayeone Publicly Decleared Personal Assets by Raylight2(m): 9:46am On Apr 05
I think it's high time we unite and vote for Sowore. I have not been his follower but I think, something good could come out of him.
Re: Senegal’s President: Bassirou Fayeone Publicly Decleared Personal Assets by surgical: 9:47am On Apr 05
leo047:
What of the drug lord?
somebody his party said he almost single handedly finance his election across the length and breath of the country, when you add how much was spent on primaries
You should be able to hazard a guess
Re: Senegal’s President: Bassirou Fayeone Publicly Decleared Personal Assets by Blitzerz: 9:51am On Apr 05
Siberia01:
undecided
They will still loot
You have become a demon of pessismism
Is it because u want to support the evil in nigeria.?

Even if it means rubbishing good efforts of others.

Change
Re: Senegal’s President: Bassirou Fayeone Publicly Decleared Personal Assets by crossbreedwears(m): 9:54am On Apr 05
Late Musa Yar'adua and Buhari declared their assets. Go and verify if you doubt me. Na assumption go kill una for NL
phemmie06:
Has Nigeria president done that, yet he was preaching on uniting against divisiveness among Africa countries. He has forgotten that corruption is the main force
Re: Senegal’s President: Bassirou Fayeone Publicly Decleared Personal Assets by Enculer2: 9:54am On Apr 05
Has the drug pusher in Aso Rock done same?
Re: Senegal’s President: Bassirou Fayeone Publicly Decleared Personal Assets by Soulsymbol99: 9:58am On Apr 05
My prayer is this guy should do well, if not all these ansestoral presidents in Africa will use it against the youths undecided
Re: Senegal’s President: Bassirou Fayeone Publicly Decleared Personal Assets by benjaminlawson(m): 10:02am On Apr 05
Very good of him, this happened because he was elected by his people and not selected by few people including the electoral body. The election in Liberia and Senegal were judged to be free and fair and a reflection of people' s will, that is why there is peace over there. Former head State Abdulsalam and Bishop Kuka peace committee in Nigeria should be focused in our next election on INEC following their rule and security agencies abide by rule of providing security only during our election. That is the only condition that will guarantee good governance in Nigeria. President Tinubu that is preaching unity without rule of law, justice, accountability and equity in the continent is not speaking the mind of generality of people of Africa.
Re: Senegal’s President: Bassirou Fayeone Publicly Decleared Personal Assets by benjaminlawson(m): 10:06am On Apr 05
crossbreedwears:
Late Musa Yar'adua and Buhari declared their assets. Go and verify if you doubt me. Na assumption go kill una for NL

Point of correction please, only Yar'dua publicly declared his assets, Buhari failed to do so publicly, though he promised that but he failed.
Re: Senegal’s President: Bassirou Fayeone Publicly Decleared Personal Assets by crossbreedwears(m): 10:10am On Apr 05
You're very wrong. Buhari declared 20M in this bank account, a house in Daura and in Kaduna and his cattles. I said go and verify sir
benjaminlawson:

Point of correction please, only Yar'dua publicly declared his assets, Buhari failed to do so publicly, though he promised that but he failed.
Re: Senegal’s President: Bassirou Fayeone Publicly Decleared Personal Assets by Omoejigbahe(m): 10:14am On Apr 05
leo047:
What of the drug lord?

If Dem pick you now, you go dey piss for bodi
Re: Senegal’s President: Bassirou Fayeone Publicly Decleared Personal Assets by Riskymarvelous(m): 10:15am On Apr 05
Ikaeniyan0:
Pandora should learn from him
you left your forefather Tinubu on ground and you start attacking obi nah obi be Nigeria president?? which day nnah go get sense self
Re: Senegal’s President: Bassirou Fayeone Publicly Decleared Personal Assets by nathyx(m): 10:18am On Apr 05
Tinubu should do same if he really came to help Nigeria grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos: The World In 2016. / US Federal Judge Blocks Donald Trump's Travel Ban / A South African Complained Of Not Having Light For 2 Hours, Nigerian Guy Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.