Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,270 members, 7,826,040 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

A Message To President Bola Tinubu,Mr Wike ,the NASS And The 36 Governors - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Message To President Bola Tinubu,Mr Wike ,the NASS And The 36 Governors (105 Views)

The Moment Buhari Called Tinubu “Mr President” in Bauchi (Video) / Abubakar Suleja: Why I Called Tinubu Mr President In London / Saraki Meets Al-Saudi Nasser With The NASS Twitter Handle (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Message To President Bola Tinubu,Mr Wike ,the NASS And The 36 Governors by HellVictorinho6(m): 6:25am On Apr 05
Whatever the case, i consider that all of you have to reduce the amount of verbal response you give the public concerning nigeria.

Whatever your intention, you have to start saying less.

However it sounds, i wonder if you cannot remain relevant without a decision to start saying less from today.

I wonder how beneficial your responses have been to the economy , i wonder if you consider how far you appear from those on the street as you might be intending to pass a meaningful message across and i consequently ask ,what sort of physics,mathematics,chemistry,english ,economics ,civics,literature,biology,government,commerce or whatever is that

Whatever will happen, i have a right to be wondering no matter where i find myself until i cease to exist as a living thing on earth.

Whatever again, you dont have to assume that my writing only depends on how much i know or dont cuz it also depends on how much energy i have to type, the type of device being used and the amount of time available for this so that you wont catastrophically disgrace your children and other relatives by attacking me bcuz of how this post may appear to anybody.

(1) (Reply)

Lucky Aiyedatiwa's First 100 Days Of Redefining Leadership In Ondo State / Kalu's Political Style Has Always Been Unparalleled / Eid-el-fitr: NASSLAF Chairman, Emeka Nwala Felicitates With NASS Muslim Aides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.