Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,150 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Navy Uncovers Illegal Refinery In Rivers, Arrests 14 Suspects - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Navy Uncovers Illegal Refinery In Rivers, Arrests 14 Suspects (11529 Views)

Navy Uncovers 400,000 Capacity Diesel Bunker In Lekki Private Residence / Nigerian Army Uncovers Illegal Kaduna Gun Factory, Recovers Weapons (pics) / NDLEA Intercepts 35 Bags Of Cannabis Sativa In Rivers, Arrests One (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Navy Uncovers Illegal Refinery In Rivers, Arrests 14 Suspects by Boreholedrillin: 7:46am On Apr 05
What happened
Re: Navy Uncovers Illegal Refinery In Rivers, Arrests 14 Suspects by oluwaseyi0: 7:47am On Apr 05
Nigeria is not ready

How many has been arrested for illegal gold mining in zamfara
Re: Navy Uncovers Illegal Refinery In Rivers, Arrests 14 Suspects by wink2015(m): 7:57am On Apr 05
The federal government should allow the people to set up their own modular refinery and allow peace to reign in the Niger delta.
Re: Navy Uncovers Illegal Refinery In Rivers, Arrests 14 Suspects by wink2015(m): 8:04am On Apr 05
aikyg:
If these guys can truly refine crude, albeit using a crude method, then the best option is for the government to empower them with better refining equipment and method. Just my humble opinion.

That is what Chief Edwin Clarke has been calling on the federal government.

Allow the boys to set up modular refinery so that they can benefit from the resources in their own land.

The federal government can not shut them out and allow the northern part of Nigeria to explore their own resources without anyone stopping them.

I personally blame Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan for what the Ijaws and other crude oil producing community are facing in the Niger delta region.

He was so weak that he lost the good things that could have gone to this own people in the Niger delta region.
Re: Navy Uncovers Illegal Refinery In Rivers, Arrests 14 Suspects by COMPAQ(m): 8:07am On Apr 05
Doskit:
The rampant theft and illegal refining of crude oil pose grave threats to Nigeria's environment, economy, and future prosperity. It's imperative that we unite to tackle this scourge head-on, safeguarding our natural resources for the benefit of all Nigerians and securing a brighter, more sustainable future. Kudos to the Nigerian Navy.

But Niger Delta people will always say its Mobil and Chevron and co that's spoiling their environment. Their environmentalist like Ankio Briggs will turn a blind eye to this. With thousands of these illegal refineries in place, how can any right thinking person say that these folks are not polluting more than the oil companies. Have we seen the videos of these locations and how there is oil and mess all over the place!!??

1 Like

Re: Navy Uncovers Illegal Refinery In Rivers, Arrests 14 Suspects by COMPAQ(m): 8:10am On Apr 05
wink2015:

That is what Chief Edwin Clarke has been calling on the federal government.

Allow the boys to set up modular refinery so that they can benefit from the resources in their own land.

The federal government can not shut them out and allow the northern part of Nigeria to explore their own resources without anyone stopping them.

I personally blame Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan for what the Ijaws and other crude oil producing community are facing in the Niger delta region.

He was so weak that he lost the good things that could have gone to this own people in the Niger delta region.

And where will the crude oil come from? They will keep stealing it to power their modular refineries? or they will be paying for it.

You want to empower criminals to do what?? So drug dealers abroad should be empowered to start making paracetamol abi?

Criminal activity is criminal activity simple!! Its only because we have a very compromised police, army, navy and even government that this has gone on for so long.

1 Like

Re: Navy Uncovers Illegal Refinery In Rivers, Arrests 14 Suspects by ngwaIgbo223: 8:13am On Apr 05
Arobaga:
Wetin concern Navy

Are we stealing other state’s resources?

A naval man from a barren region will come and tell us what to do in our state

Na una dey follow us suffer black soots or oil spillage in our farms?

Will you shut your hopeless mouth there bloody minority..let me remains you that majority of oil in rivers belongs to Igbo speaking areas.

Who is from barren region or don't you know the region with most gas in Nigeria... Kalahari man.
Re: Navy Uncovers Illegal Refinery In Rivers, Arrests 14 Suspects by able20(m): 8:14am On Apr 05
Asonaijaaso:
Good......

Take out the top guys as well.

These are the small frys.
YOU CAN Not Take Down Top Oil Thieves. They are senior NAVY, ARMY, AIRFORCE, POLICE, AND DSS OFFICERS, AIDED BY SENIOR EXECUTIVES AT NNPCL AND THE PRESIDENCY.

1 Like

Re: Navy Uncovers Illegal Refinery In Rivers, Arrests 14 Suspects by Bellotelli: 8:23am On Apr 05
Always a reoccurring decimal. Government officials must be complicit
Re: Navy Uncovers Illegal Refinery In Rivers, Arrests 14 Suspects by buttlover(m): 8:31am On Apr 05
Illegal? and the gold in nasarawa is only for nasarawa.
Re: Navy Uncovers Illegal Refinery In Rivers, Arrests 14 Suspects by God2man2again(m): 8:43am On Apr 05
It is still the same case of Nigerians stealing from Nigerians.

Who is now to be blamed?

Sometimes we blame the Government instead of blaming our greedy selves.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Navy Uncovers Illegal Refinery In Rivers, Arrests 14 Suspects by NNNN2024: 8:55am On Apr 05
Tjra:

Taylor92, it is public knowledge you are from Abakaliki and not from Portharcourt. So no even start one for here.

As per black soots we have all over PH, don't you know the long term implications?

Same you jump from one thread to another complaining about the government but your comments shows you are worse than those you accuse.

Why encourage/involve yourself in criminality and endanger people's lives and health just because you want to make illicit money?

You need to get a real and decent job. Kpofire is causing more harm than good to everyone.

I don't know why Igbos create accounts and pretend to be from my state.
It's pissing a lot of us...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Navy Uncovers Illegal Refinery In Rivers, Arrests 14 Suspects by NNNN2024: 8:57am On Apr 05
ngwaIgbo223:

Will you shut your hopeless mouth there bloody minority..let me remains you that majority of oil in rivers belongs to Igbo speaking areas.

Who is from barren region or don't you know the region with most gas in Nigeria... Kalahari man.

Oga you dey lie! There are no Igbo speaking area in my state. Stop this lie! People like you are making us not to trust the Igbos.
Re: Navy Uncovers Illegal Refinery In Rivers, Arrests 14 Suspects by pongwa(m): 9:05am On Apr 05
TouchNfollow:

https://punchng.com/navy-arrests-14-suspects-uncovers-illegal-refinery-in-rivers/
government should help them to help the nation instead of destroying their livelihood
Re: Navy Uncovers Illegal Refinery In Rivers, Arrests 14 Suspects by Honestey: 9:12am On Apr 05
Gallant Navy, God bless this current Navy officers starting from their Oga at the top
Re: Navy Uncovers Illegal Refinery In Rivers, Arrests 14 Suspects by Honestey: 9:15am On Apr 05
pongwa:
government should help them to help the nation instead of destroying their livelihood

How is illegal refinery different from illegal and unregistered pure water factories which are making water that are causing typhoid and all kinds of deadly diseases? Explain tire pls
Re: Navy Uncovers Illegal Refinery In Rivers, Arrests 14 Suspects by simultaneousboi(m): 9:28am On Apr 05
TouchNfollow:

https://punchng.com/navy-arrests-14-suspects-uncovers-illegal-refinery-in-rivers/
These mother fuckers suffered me two days ago, I thank God we finally captured some of them, while some escaped. Later they will keep face like they are innocent. I only pity the woman that is inside, cos she has a child already.
Re: Navy Uncovers Illegal Refinery In Rivers, Arrests 14 Suspects by Abagworo(m): 9:59am On Apr 05
I don't know what to make of thisbut I do not consider owners of resources as thieves. Their major offence is environmental pollution but the oil belongs to them.
Re: Navy Uncovers Illegal Refinery In Rivers, Arrests 14 Suspects by ngwaIgbo223: 10:12am On Apr 05
NNNN2024:

Oga you dey lie! There are no Igbo speaking area in my state. Stop this lie! People like you are making us not to trust the Igbos.

Shut up, do ikwere people like ngwa people speak which language illiterate.

You are not even from rivers we know you bloody divisive things. Come to rivers and tell them they are not Igbos since you've created a tribe for them..
Re: Navy Uncovers Illegal Refinery In Rivers, Arrests 14 Suspects by zionstaar75: 10:41am On Apr 05
Arobaga:
Wetin concern Navy

Taylor I've never seen you say any sensible in your miserable life. Your state?na your papa be founder of rivers state?one day your brain will start functioning I hope
Re: Navy Uncovers Illegal Refinery In Rivers, Arrests 14 Suspects by NNNN2024: 10:52am On Apr 05
ngwaIgbo223:

Shut up, do ikwere people like ngwa people speak which language illiterate.

You are not even from rivers we know you bloody divisive things. Come to rivers and tell them they are not Igbos since you've created a tribe for them..

I BE ONELGA boy. We are not Igbos. I wish sey voice note dey Nairaland.

Ikwerre speaks Ikwerre.

Like this now I go tell my people sey Igbo people hate us. You guys don't learn.
Re: Navy Uncovers Illegal Refinery In Rivers, Arrests 14 Suspects by occfx: 11:25am On Apr 05
TouchNfollow:

In Nigeria, it's only illegal refeniery that works, legal ones does not work
Re: Navy Uncovers Illegal Refinery In Rivers, Arrests 14 Suspects by lapintoz: 11:32am On Apr 05
You again.....you don change to Arobaga.

You be ibo man pretending to be from South South.....stop deceiving yourself 🛑

Arobaga:
Wetin concern Navy

Re: Navy Uncovers Illegal Refinery In Rivers, Arrests 14 Suspects by ngwaIgbo223: 12:09pm On Apr 05
NNNN2024:

I BE ONELGA boy. We are not Igbos. I wish sey voice note dey Nairaland.

Ikwerre speaks Ikwerre.

Like this now I go tell my people sey Igbo people hate us. You guys don't learn.

Ngwa speak ngwa but Igbo so like ikwere get lost you are neither from us. Yoruba boy.
Re: Navy Uncovers Illegal Refinery In Rivers, Arrests 14 Suspects by NNNN2024: 12:23pm On Apr 05
ngwaIgbo223:

Ngwa speak ngwa but Igbo so like ikwere get lost you are neither from us. Yoruba boy.

Nwannem, mbu onye Omoku.
You dey talk less.
You think Rivers people are not on the internet?

FYI I recently created this account because of people like you.

Leave us alone... We are not Igbos
Re: Navy Uncovers Illegal Refinery In Rivers, Arrests 14 Suspects by Truthsandtrusts: 12:24pm On Apr 05
Re: Navy Uncovers Illegal Refinery In Rivers, Arrests 14 Suspects by Truthsandtrusts: 12:26pm On Apr 05
Doskit:
The rampant theft and illegal refining of crude oil pose grave threats to Nigeria's environment, economy, and future prosperity. It's imperative that we unite to tackle this scourge head-on, safeguarding our natural resources for the benefit of all Nigerians and securing a brighter, more sustainable future. Kudos to the Nigerian Navy.

Shut up
Re: Navy Uncovers Illegal Refinery In Rivers, Arrests 14 Suspects by Truthsandtrusts: 12:29pm On Apr 05
TouchNfollow:

Illegal refinery you call it, where's is your own legitimate refinery? Why is your refinery not working?
Re: Navy Uncovers Illegal Refinery In Rivers, Arrests 14 Suspects by ngwaIgbo223: 12:35pm On Apr 05
NNNN2024:

Nwannem, mbu onye Omoku.
You dey talk less.
You think Rivers people are not on the internet?

FYI I recently created this account because of people like you.

Leave us alone... We are not Igbos

See this moi from Yoruba...dey deceiving your generation..you created for your fellow Yoruba people not for Igbos from pH to agbor.
Re: Navy Uncovers Illegal Refinery In Rivers, Arrests 14 Suspects by ngwaIgbo223: 12:36pm On Apr 05
lapintoz:
You again.....you don change to Arobaga.

You be ibo man pretending to be from South South.....stop deceiving yourself 🛑

Is there no Igbo in the imaginary South South.
Re: Navy Uncovers Illegal Refinery In Rivers, Arrests 14 Suspects by NNNN2024: 12:37pm On Apr 05
ngwaIgbo223:

See this moi from Yoruba...dey deceiving your generation..you created for your fellow Yoruba people not for Igbos from pH to agbor.

See your life Oga. You think sey Rivers people no get data to come online.

Since I was born, I haven't seen an Igbo person from Rivers State. We have Ikwerre, Etche, Ogba, Ekpeye, Kalabari, Okirika, Ogoni and the rest. Nothing like Igbo
Re: Navy Uncovers Illegal Refinery In Rivers, Arrests 14 Suspects by ngwaIgbo223: 12:39pm On Apr 05
NNNN2024:

See your life Oga. You think sey Rivers people no get data to come online.

Since I was born, I haven't seen an Igbo person from Rivers State. We have Ikwerre, Etche, Ogba, Ekpeye, Kalabari, Okirika, Ogoni and the rest. Nothing like Igbo

Since I was born I never see anyone Igbo too only Ngwa. Nonsense and ofe manu.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lawyer's Cousin Beaten By Naval Officers (video) / Bandits Sack Niger Community, Rustle Several Cattle, Sheep / Adekunle Adetiloye Sentenced To 17.8 Years In Prison For Credit Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.