Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Reasons Why Many Upcoming Music Artiste Will Never Blow In Life! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reasons Why Many Upcoming Music Artiste Will Never Blow In Life! (85 Views)

Nonso Diobi Housed Me And Many Upcoming Actors In Lagos – Yul Edochie / ''psquare Can Never BLOW Individually Than Rema''- Cubana Niteclub Manager Says / "Rema Will Never Blow" Wizkid Finally Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Many Upcoming Music Artiste Will Never Blow In Life! by Princzybeats: 10:26am On Apr 05
Hello everyone, Princzybeats is back again with another banger to help encourage, inspire the upcoming music Artiste and bring them out to the spotlights.

If you're an upcoming music artiste aspiring to gain spotlight one day, I'm gonna give you the reasons why all your efforts don't pay back huge.

1.) Unprofessional Music Production:

I always emphasize on this all the times, because I'm a music producer and i know how many hours i sit down, just to mix and master songs professionally. Let me tell you one thing you need to know, i know the grace is also important in the long run, but if you don't have a good music producer, it'll be very difficult for you to gain spotlight.

Why do you think that they're many top rated Artiste out there who don't really have good lyrics, but they're making hits and still topping the chats everyday? this is all because of how well the music was produced.

So many upcoming music artiste have even lost the courage to be doing the music stuff, due to the fact that after writing their songs with hot lyrics, once they enter the studio, the music automatically because crap, so that is really discouraging, and to think of it, they can't afford to pay the top producers due to how expensive they can be. So this is really a big Challenge to the upcoming artiste in the world.

2.) Lack Of Good Promotional Services:

Don't forget so fast, no matter how nice and sweet your music sounds, without good and viral promotion, it won't be a hit, because you're virtually going to be the only one to be vibing to the music, alongside with few of your friends.

As we all know now, the world has changed digitally, it's not like in the days of bright chimezie and other popular stars like Fela Kuti, where buy you have to struggle inorder to promote your music and make sales, gone are the days when things like that happens.

We're now in the Morden world of various social media and various digital platforms, such as: Instagram, tiktok, Facebook, Spotify, apple music and many other currently exist. So this makes it very easy for us to reach out to millions of people in just a twinkle of an eye, so it makes it very easy to reach out to millions of people worldwide. So don't joke with your music promotions!. Make sure you look for a good music promoter and marketer.

That's all i have to give to you people today.

For those who need a good music consultant, a professional music producer, a digital marketer and good music promoter, [/b]call me or chat me up on WhatsApp immediately, I'm always active!
[b]
My number for calls and WhatsApp are
: 07084871305 or +2347084871305

(1) (Reply)

$BLOCK Snapshot Is On Monday, Please I Need Twitter Engagement / The Court Is Only Using Bobrisky As A Scapegoat / Do You Think Cubana Chief Priest Will Be Arrested For Naira Multilation …

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.