Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Abel Damina Needs Our Prayers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Abel Damina Needs Our Prayers (488 Views)

Abel Damina: Breast, Yansh, Brain, Good Cook Do Not Make You A Wife Material But / Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) / Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abel Damina Needs Our Prayers by gohf: 2:01pm On Apr 05
Good afternoon everyone. I don't know if you have heard of pastor Abel Damina. Please I believe he and many men of God need prayers.

We all need prayers, I feel like there's a spirit of confusion blowing at the world.

Honestly I don't know how to put it, but if it is possible for a man of God to teach error, may God help me not to teach any error and also not be arrogant in talking correction.

The more confusion and errors, the more the truth is attacked, rejected and the growth of believers affected. Meeting new confused believers breaks my heart, the internet is a good thing but it's can also be poisonous.

Please pray. Let God make his gospel and truth louder. Let him back up his truth with power, healings, miracles, deliverance of souls. Let God drive the spread of his word, his gospel. Let all lies, and falsehood even through me be buried.

1 Like

Re: Abel Damina Needs Our Prayers by otipoju(m): 2:07pm On Apr 05
Adeboye will need to go and beg Celestians and the descendants of Reverend SBJ Oshoffa for forgiveness.

Ever since he slandered that man and his ministry on the pulpit, his reputation has taken a big hit.

His son died afterwards and what was unthinkable has started happening to him.

Young people and fellow pastors just dey enter am anyhow and it will only get worse.
Re: Abel Damina Needs Our Prayers by Stargirl2011(f): 2:14pm On Apr 05
gohf:
Good afternoon everyone. I don't know if you have heard of pastor Abel Damina. Please I believe he and many men of God need prayers.

We all need prayers, I feel like there's a spirit of confusion blowing at the world.

Honestly I don't know how to put it, but if it is possible for a man of God to teach error, may God help me not to teach any error and also not be arrogant in talking correction.

The more confusion and errors, the more the truth is attacked, rejected and the growth of believers affected. Meeting new confused believers breaks my heart, the internet is a good thing but it's can also be poisonous.

Please pray. Let God make his gospel and truth louder. Let him back up his truth with power, healings, miracles, deliverance of souls. Let God drive the spread of his word, his gospel. Let all lies, and falsehood even through me be buried.
He really needs it oh. Allway saying rubbish
Re: Abel Damina Needs Our Prayers by Kobojunkie: 2:27pm On Apr 05
gohf:
βˆ† Good afternoon everyone. I don't know if you have heard of pastor Abel Damina. Please I believe he and many men of God need prayers. [b]We all need prayers, I feel like there's a spirit of confusion blowing at the world.
The more confusion and errors, the more the truth is attacked, rejected and the growth of believers affected. Meeting new confused believers breaks my heart, the internet is a good thing but it's can also[/b]p be poisonous.
Please pray. Let God make his gospel and truth louder. Let him back up his truth with power, healings, miracles, deliverance of souls. Let God drive the spread of his word, his gospel. Let all lies, and falsehood even through me be buried.[
With well over 47,000 different denominations/cults/sects within the religion of Christianity proclaiming their own unique interpretation of Scripture is the true one, i believe Damina is where he belongs and na bad belle dey do people like OP. undecided
Re: Abel Damina Needs Our Prayers by PlasmaTV: 2:36pm On Apr 05
otipoju:
Adeboye will need to go and beg Celestians and the descendants of Reverend SBJ Oshoffa for forgiveness.

Ever since he slandered that man and his ministry on the pulpit, his reputation has taken a big hit.

Young people and fellow pastors just dey enter am anyhow and it will only get worse.

Whose reputation has taken a big hit? Stop being funny jor.
Re: Abel Damina Needs Our Prayers by Chukwuka319(m): 2:50pm On Apr 05
The best thing for all Christians in Nigeria is to dissociate from every pastor, Bishop, prophet and so on, find God by themselves,develop and maintain a close personal relationship with Him,study the Bible by themselves without anyone interpreting it for them.
But religious fools won't hear.

2 Likes

Re: Abel Damina Needs Our Prayers by MightySparrow: 2:53pm On Apr 05
otipoju:

Tell me something, how did he slander Oshoffa?
Re: Abel Damina Needs Our Prayers by gohf: 4:29pm On Apr 05
otipoju:

that's why we need to pray for all of them. Because this one na massive worldwide attack all of them need prayer.

One sector is pro extreme grace, another pro extreme laws almost neglecting grace and the words of Jesus.

Lol you mentioned Adeboye, redeem is not a one man church, any repentance will result is massive massive changes. Imagine repenting on title without restitution. But it's really rare for Adeboye to Slander anyone sha.
Re: Abel Damina Needs Our Prayers by gohf: 4:31pm On Apr 05
Chukwuka319:
The best thing for all Christians in Nigeria is to dissociate from every pastor, Bishop, prophet and so on, find God by themselves,develop and maintain a close personal relationship with Him,study the Bible by themselves without anyone interpreting it for them.
lol like say e easy, what is stopping them for reading themselves and finding God themselves whether there are pastor's or not.

What they need is the Holy Spirit God's gift and promise to us.

2 Likes

Re: Abel Damina Needs Our Prayers by Chukwuka319(m): 5:43pm On Apr 05
gohf:
lol like say e easy, what is stopping them for reading themselves and finding God themselves whether there are pastor's or not.

What they need is the Holy Spirit God's gift and promise to us.
You have a solid point here.
Re: Abel Damina Needs Our Prayers by otipoju(m): 6:34pm On Apr 05
PlasmaTV:

Whose reputation has taken a big hit? Stop being funny jor.

Before, hardly anyone could drag adeboye in Nigeria. Now Gen Z dey drag am sorry dem dey delete post for their official handle and now Damina dey call am fraud.

All these really started after he slandered SBJ Oshoffa on the pulpit.

I know what is happening and I know it will only get worse for him unless he repents.

Oschoffa and Adeboye no be mate spiritually or physically.
Re: Abel Damina Needs Our Prayers by Didijiji: 6:45pm On Apr 05
Sorry....

What do you mean?

Damina teaches the word the way it is meant to be. I know it is hard for you because of the beliefs you have grown with

In the real sense, it is people like you that need to know God again

2 Likes

Re: Abel Damina Needs Our Prayers by paxonel(m): 6:53pm On Apr 05
gohf:

The Abel Damina don't need any prayer, the man said the truth.
No one can drink tea with God, simple

1 Like

Re: Abel Damina Needs Our Prayers by Didijiji: 7:09pm On Apr 05
paxonel:

No mind them
Re: Abel Damina Needs Our Prayers by forgiveness: 8:27pm On Apr 05
gohf:

You didn't tell us the lie and falsehood he said that will warrant us to pray for him. Just one.

1 Like

Re: Abel Damina Needs Our Prayers by PlasmaTV: 11:40pm On Apr 05
otipoju:

Before, hardly anyone could drag adeboye in Nigeria. Now Gen Z dey drag am sorry dem dey delete post for their official handle and now Damina dey call am fraud.

All these really started after he slandered SBJ Oshoffa on the pulpit.

I know what is happening and I know it will only get worse for him unless he repents.

Oschoffa and Adeboye no be mate spiritually or physically.

Firstly, how did he drag oshoffa?
Re: Abel Damina Needs Our Prayers by gohf: 3:40pm On Apr 06
forgiveness:

You didn't tell us the lie and falsehood he said that will warrant us to pray for him. Just one.

I don't listen to him like that o, but the few times he has said and defended himself

-devil answered Elijah
-Lord Jesus who is God doesn't eat nor drink, after he once said he does
-homosexuals will go to heaven as long as they only believe in Jesus

What else, well you said one, manage 3, I am feeling generous πŸ˜πŸ˜€
Re: Abel Damina Needs Our Prayers by gohf: 3:42pm On Apr 06
paxonel:

is it only about drinking tea, did the Lord not eat the meal Abraham prepared. Did the resurrected Jesus, who is at the right hand of the Father, not eat fish. Did the Torah not record the elders who ascended to share a meal with the Lord.

I don't care about his possible personal issues with other ministers, let him just leave the scriptures out of it when attacking them. Let's know he is an attacker not a gospel preacher.
Re: Abel Damina Needs Our Prayers by otipoju(m): 4:07pm On Apr 06
PlasmaTV:

Firstly, how did he drag oshoffa?

At one of their major Redeemed programs, Adeboye said Oschoffa was a false prophet.
Guess Adeboye's reason for coming to that conclusion? He said It was because Oshoffa had many wives and many children.

Polygamy is not a sin in God's eyes. Taking another man's wife is the sin. God chastised David for this and reminded him that it was he who gave him his Saul master's wife's after he died, therefore he had enough and should never have taken Uriahs wife.

A lot of hot blooded young Celestial prophets prayed for Adeboye and I've noticed that since that time, his son died and he has been dragged in the mud severally unlike before and I think it is going to get worse for him.

He has lost all respect that I may have for him. No be say I send am like that before sef.
Re: Abel Damina Needs Our Prayers by Kobojunkie: 4:33pm On Apr 06
gohf:
β–  is it only about drinking tea, did the Lord not eat the meal Abraham prepared.
β–  Did the resurrected Jesus, who is at the right hand of the Father, not eat fish. Did the Torah not record the elders who ascended to share a meal with the Lord.
β–  I don't care about his possible personal issues with other ministers, let him just leave the scriptures out of it when attacking them. Let's know he is an attacker not a gospel preacher.
1. YHWH ate with Abraham? Where? undecided

2. Jesus Christ, a human being, came back to life in the same human body he had before his death and you conclude that is more than enough justification for Adeboye's claim that he had tea with YHWH? WOW... undecided

3. Damina should leave Scripture out of it but Adeboye should continue spinning his own brand of tales against the same Scripture. sad
Re: Abel Damina Needs Our Prayers by Kobojunkie: 4:47pm On Apr 06
gohf:
β–  I don't listen to him like that o, but the few times he has said and defended himself
-devil answered Elijah
-Lord Jesus who is God doesn't eat nor drink, after he once said he does
-homosexuals will go to heaven as long as they only believe in Jesus
What else, well you said one, manage 3, I am feeling generous πŸ˜πŸ˜€
Abeboye lies to his followers too. He claims
- Jesus Christ lied in saying He was sent by His Father only to the Lost sheep of Israel
- that all his many failed prophecies were given him by the God of Israel, and Jesus Christ who both clearly said in Scripture that none of that was any longer possible
- he was anointed by a God who said instead that His last Prophet was Jesus Christ

Again, from where I sit, they are both β€” Damina and Adeboye β€” good Christians serving their religious god well with all the lies they can muster. With well over 47,000 different versions of the Gospel being spread by your religious leaders, I would think Christians would understand by now that when it comes to the doctrines and traditions of religion the rule seems to be anything goes. undecided
Re: Abel Damina Needs Our Prayers by Udoboss(m): 5:35pm On Apr 06
[quote author=MightySparrow post=129282827][/quote]

This is crap. So in your mind it’s because he slandered Oshoffa??

So God is fighting for Oshoffa

Is this the Christianity you profess ??

Christ or the Apostles when slandered they bles

So , if you feel Oshoffa that’s dead has anything to do with this

You should have your head checked

Adeboye said things that to many is not right that’s why they dragged him

Oshoffa had nothing to do with it

Oyedepo , Selman, Sulieman,Paul of House on the rock, Ibiyeiome have been dragged even the Abel Damina

Is it because of Oshoffa ?

Stop this occultism Christianity
Re: Abel Damina Needs Our Prayers by MightySparrow: 5:43pm On Apr 06
Udoboss:

This is crap. So in your mind it’s because he slandered Oshoffa??

So God is fighting for Oshoffa

Is this the Christianity you profess ??

Christ or the Apostles when slandered they bles

So , if you feel Oshoffa that’s dead has anything to do with this

You should have your head checked

Adeboye said things that to many is not right that’s why they dragged him

Oshoffa had nothing to do with it

Oyedepo , Selman, Sulieman,Paul of House on the rock, Ibiyeiome have been dragged even the Abel Damina

Is it because of Oshoffa ?

Stop this occultism Christianity

You don't seem to understand my position on this issue.

I merely asked the poster how Adeboye slandered Oshoffa?
Re: Abel Damina Needs Our Prayers by Udoboss(m): 6:39pm On Apr 06
MightySparrow:

You don't seem to understand my position on this issue.

I merely asked the poster how Adeboye slandered Oshoffa?

I quoted you wrongly..I’m sorry
Re: Abel Damina Needs Our Prayers by MightySparrow: 8:05pm On Apr 06
Udoboss:

I quoted you wrongly..I’m sorry

You are welcome my brother.
Re: Abel Damina Needs Our Prayers by gohf: 8:20pm On Apr 06
otipoju:

At one of their major Redeemed programs, Adeboye said Oschoffa was a false prophet.
Guess Adeboye's reason for coming to that conclusion? He said It was because Oshoffa had many wives and many children.

Polygamy is not a sin in God's eyes. Taking another man's wife is the sin. God chastised David for this and reminded him that it was he who gave him his Saul master's wife's after he died, therefore he had enough and should never have taken Uriahs wife.

A lot of hot blooded young Celestial prophets prayed for Adeboye and I've noticed that since that time, his son died and he has been dragged in the mud severally unlike before and I think it is going to get worse for him.

He has lost all respect that I may have for him. No be say I send am like that before sef.

Hmmm, it's well

They all have their errors and mistakes, just wish they would love and forgive one another sha πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ

Me I pray I no go mistakenly sow seed way go fight me later πŸ™πŸ½
Re: Abel Damina Needs Our Prayers by Kobojunkie: 8:41pm On Apr 06
gohf:
Hmmm, it's well. They all have their errors and mistakes, just wish they would love and forgive one another sha πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ Me I pray I no go mistakenly sow seed way go fight me later πŸ™πŸ½
Does that even happen in fantasy movies? Abeg! undecided
Re: Abel Damina Needs Our Prayers by David0002: 8:49pm On Apr 06
Chukwuka319:

What you said is nothing but the truth. A lot of false prophets have taken over the church and have deceived alot of people and taking them to hell right from the church. May God have mercy upon us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abel Damina Needs Our Prayers by paxonel(m): 8:54pm On Apr 06
gohf:
is it only about drinking tea, did the Lord not eat the meal Abraham prepared.
Did the resurrected Jesus, who is at the right hand of the Father, not eat fish. Did the Torah not record the elders who ascended to share a meal with the Lord.
if Adeboye had made the statement as a parable to mean that he had communion, no wahalla.
But for him to out rightly say he drank tea with God? That means, he is bent at putting his church members who believed so much of what he says into confusion.
And certainly, deep inside some members who have sense, they will think that this man is a joke but they will not say it out to him.

I don't care about his possible personal issues with other ministers, let him just leave the scriptures out of it when attacking them. Let's know he is an attacker not a gospel preacher.
pastor Adeboye put himself into that position where he is attacked, so it is his fault.
Re: Abel Damina Needs Our Prayers by Truuth: 9:15pm On Apr 06
gohf:
is it only about drinking tea, did the Lord not eat the meal Abraham prepared. Did the resurrected Jesus, who is at the right hand of the Father, not eat fish. Did the Torah not record the elders who ascended to share a meal with the Lord.

When you say God, you need to distinguish them and refer to the particular member of the Godhead you referring. I like being specific.

It was God-the-father who appeared to Abraham in Genesis 12 and told him to leave his home to another place.

And subsequently it was God-the-father who appeared to him and gave him the greatest covenant of circumcision.

But it was JESUS Christ - The son who appeared to Abraham in human form with two angels and ate with Abraham and after which he promised Sarah a son.

No human can dine with God except God takes on the form of a man. The presence of God alone can consume you.

You don't know God. You see God, you die.

1 Like

Re: Abel Damina Needs Our Prayers by otipoju(m): 5:02am On Apr 07
Truuth:
When you say God, you need to distinguish them and refer to the particular member of the Godhead you referring. I like being specific.

It was God-the-father who appeared to Abraham in Genesis 12 and told him to leave his home to another place.

And subsequently it was God-the-father who appeared to him and gave him the greatest covenant of circumcision.

But it was JESUS Christ - The son who appeared to Abraham in human form with two angels and ate with Abraham and after which he promised Sarah a son.

No human can dine with God except God takes on the form of a man. The presence of God alone can consume you.

You are wise and well versed in Scriptures.

When you are confronted with the light that shines from God, you can never ever be relaxed. You will see self as a bloody sinner.
Re: Abel Damina Needs Our Prayers by gohf: 9:08am On Apr 07
Truuth:

specific reason I wrote Lord

Did David not write, the Lord said to my lord...

It's good to be specific but when the Holy Spirit speaks, don't we say God said, was it God the Father or the son, but we know that the three are one not the same, but united. For the Spirit comes from the Father.

We can know God, we can see God and we will live 😊

(1) (2) (Reply)

Healed Both Ways / Here Is The Answer To All Nigeria Problem / Many Churches Cancel Passover Night Because Of Boko Haram!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.