Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,467 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Trending Video Of A Food Vendor Washing Her Hand Inside The Soup She Is Cooking - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trending Video Of A Food Vendor Washing Her Hand Inside The Soup She Is Cooking (444 Views)

#900 Per Kg; How Much Is Cooking Gas In Your Location / Boko Haram: Food Vendor, Traders Worried Over Price Hike In Borno, Yobe States / 'our Mumu Don Do': Nigerian Soldier Talks About 2019 Election In Trending Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trending Video Of A Food Vendor Washing Her Hand Inside The Soup She Is Cooking by creativeworld: 4:57pm On Apr 05
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmoFPOMk7M96yi_eWSdzfgA?sub_confirmation=1

Trending video of a Food Vendor washing her hand inside the soup she is cooking

Watch full video below!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1lSQwyzbcA?si=V6Fflyw3QWDS1cUB
Re: Trending Video Of A Food Vendor Washing Her Hand Inside The Soup She Is Cooking by Edoreborn: 5:00pm On Apr 05
Pls I have a question ohh about the new minimum wage,,what happened to those that are not working? One guy in my area is planning to marry second wife because of d juicy increments..
Re: Trending Video Of A Food Vendor Washing Her Hand Inside The Soup She Is Cooking by Zxcvbnmghtr: 5:00pm On Apr 05
This Op is not serious. grin. Shey you no dey chop Suya?! Suya wey be say the Aboki go use him left hand wey he dey take clean nyash for latrine hold dey nama while him dey use knife cut with right hand. I see nothing wrong in this.

Check YouTube videos of how processed foods are made in Europe and America especially Asia and you will understand better that this is no big deal at all.
Re: Trending Video Of A Food Vendor Washing Her Hand Inside The Soup She Is Cooking by muyico(m): 5:00pm On Apr 05
Fake blogger
Re: Trending Video Of A Food Vendor Washing Her Hand Inside The Soup She Is Cooking by KillIgbohoN0W: 6:26pm On Apr 05
If this did not happen in the South West call me Yaribanborobber.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Tinubu Broke The Law To Favour Appointment of Ganduje's Son / Have You Read Gej’s Anonymous Letter? / Independent Notorious Electoral Criminals (INEC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.