Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

I Weep With Nostalgia That The SE Is The Weeping Geopolitical Zone – Okechukwu - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Weep With Nostalgia That The SE Is The Weeping Geopolitical Zone – Okechukwu (111 Views)

Man Weep Bitterly Accuses His Wife Of Ruining His Life After Relocating Her. / These Adulthood Realities Give Us Nostalgia About Our Childhood Privileges / Nostalgia Extraordinaire! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Weep With Nostalgia That The SE Is The Weeping Geopolitical Zone – Okechukwu by Benwallt(m): 5:33pm On Apr 05
According to the report from the Sun, a founding member of the All Progressive Congress, Osita Okechukwu says that he is saddened by the current state of affairs in the South East, and how it differs from the hope that was felt when President Buhari was elected in 2015. He explains that many people from the PDP joined the APC after Buhari's victory, but that this has actually hurt the APC's performance in the 2023 election.

He said, "I weep each time I remember with nostalgia that today the South East is the weeping geopolitical zone despite the great hope we raised when Buhari won the 2015 presidential election. President Buhari’s victory attracted heavyweights from the PDP to our great party. We jubilated and welcomed them with open hands. Paradoxically today it seemed that what we thought was a good bounty turned out to have contributed immensely to our poor performance in the 2023 presidential election."

https://sunnewsonline.com/opposition-parties-merger-dead-on-arrival-okechukwu/?amp
Re: I Weep With Nostalgia That The SE Is The Weeping Geopolitical Zone – Okechukwu by Oxb90: 5:39pm On Apr 05
Make I hear word
Re: I Weep With Nostalgia That The SE Is The Weeping Geopolitical Zone – Okechukwu by Benwallt(m): 5:56pm On Apr 05
Oxb90:
Make I hear word

Lower your radio n remove the wool in your ears

(1) (Reply)

Too Aggressive, Too Scary Or Too Funny? / Nigeria, On A Shabby Road to Success. / The Enduring Charm And Benefits Of Choosing Custom Wooden Gifts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.