Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,455 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Tinubu Declares Panel’s Investigation Against Emefiele Closed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Declares Panel’s Investigation Against Emefiele Closed (27022 Views)

DSS Files Terrorism Charges Against Emefiele / Currency Swap: Gbajabiamila Threatens Warrant Of Arrest Against Emefiele / EFCC To Begin Bribery Investigation Against Adams Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Declares Panel’s Investigation Against Emefiele Closed by dailytells: 8:09pm On Apr 05
Re: Tinubu Declares Panel’s Investigation Against Emefiele Closed by Felabrity: 8:09pm On Apr 05
naija4life247:

Crying and weeping are constitutional rights. Keep weeping
I will
Re: Tinubu Declares Panel’s Investigation Against Emefiele Closed by ddippset(m): 8:10pm On Apr 05
It beats my imagination how Emefiele can be prosecuted without Buhari being prosecuted.

What sort of shit hole country is this?

Ordinary South Africa here, such cannot happen.
Re: Tinubu Declares Panel’s Investigation Against Emefiele Closed by Mccullum: 8:11pm On Apr 05
Emefiele may be jailed after prosecution or perhaps, pleaded for bargaining.
Re: Tinubu Declares Panel’s Investigation Against Emefiele Closed by athaboi(f): 8:22pm On Apr 05
tnerro1:
Good , now is the time to face NNPC and the subsidy “ payments” through the years. If tinubu does this, I go vote for am for 2027
so can you tell us the result of CBN probe? You are already counting it as an achievement and urging for more probe without any result achieved... black man is so foolish
Re: Tinubu Declares Panel’s Investigation Against Emefiele Closed by Honestey: 8:23pm On Apr 05
Hand has touched hand
Re: Tinubu Declares Panel’s Investigation Against Emefiele Closed by DMerciful(m): 8:23pm On Apr 05
Locked away by the criminal drug baron,
certificate forger and mandate thief? Yeye dey smell
Kobicove:
Maybe the government has decided to give him a soft landing...in a sane country that guy decides to be locked away for a long time angry
Re: Tinubu Declares Panel’s Investigation Against Emefiele Closed by Chicentt(f): 8:23pm On Apr 05
Nnamdi cownu nko grin
Re: Tinubu Declares Panel’s Investigation Against Emefiele Closed by Babastrong(m): 8:29pm On Apr 05
IN CONCLUSION, THE GLASS HEAD IS A THIEF.
Re: Tinubu Declares Panel’s Investigation Against Emefiele Closed by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:30pm On Apr 05
Kai!
Emefiewerey dealt wit baba, nor bi small somtin!
grin
Re: Tinubu Declares Panel’s Investigation Against Emefiele Closed by Bluntemperor: 8:31pm On Apr 05
tnerro1:
Good , now is the time to face NNPC and the subsidy “ payments” through the years. If tinubu does this, I go vote for am for 2027

I agree with you.
NNPC,the DISCOS,the GENCO and other MDAS - including Poverty Alleviation Department- are all engrossed in being Fanstatically Corrupt !
Those Top Management Officials there now, can't perform or do better but are buying time and pretending - but are mostly involved !
Meanwhile Nigerians are suffering - where are the Wages,the Palliatives- for Workers and the Retirees and the Masses?
Re: Tinubu Declares Panel’s Investigation Against Emefiele Closed by ezenna191(m): 8:36pm On Apr 05
Nothing will come out of it. These big men are into a game of the more you look, the less you see.
Re: Tinubu Declares Panel’s Investigation Against Emefiele Closed by blowjohn(m): 8:37pm On Apr 05
ddippset:
It beats my imagination how Emefiele can be prosecuted without Buhari being prosecuted.

What sort of shit hole country is this?

Ordinary South Africa here, such cannot happen.

Na who dem catch, na e be thief.

Aka scapegoat
Re: Tinubu Declares Panel’s Investigation Against Emefiele Closed by Paramount01(m): 8:41pm On Apr 05
tnerro1:

Did you vote for him before
Re: Tinubu Declares Panel’s Investigation Against Emefiele Closed by toujurs: 8:58pm On Apr 05
Kobicove:
Maybe the government has decided to give him a soft landing...in a sane country that guy decides to be locked away for a long time angry
the same way, the humanitarian minister on hijab stole over 50billion, alone.

This is what happens when an illiterate, presides over a nation.

A cattle rearer, as president. You all are mad.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Declares Panel’s Investigation Against Emefiele Closed by Elzazzi: 8:58pm On Apr 05
grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Declares Panel’s Investigation Against Emefiele Closed by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:01pm On Apr 05
Dreal1247:
I wonder if the government will ever work when there is no political witch hunting. This people will never cease to amaze the Sony Of Man

Go and ask Donald Trump. The American government of Joe Biden still dey show am SHEGE. cheesy. Mind you, this is not witch hunting at all.
Re: Tinubu Declares Panel’s Investigation Against Emefiele Closed by soccerlite: 9:07pm On Apr 05
Lolzzzzz 🤣

Looking for a way to persecute emiefele without it putting the spotlight on duara dullard

Stupid government
Re: Tinubu Declares Panel’s Investigation Against Emefiele Closed by Gandrova: 9:08pm On Apr 05
pacificom:
Is Emefiele now a free man?
Kindly go back creche to understand the basic
Re: Tinubu Declares Panel’s Investigation Against Emefiele Closed by soccerlite: 9:14pm On Apr 05
tnerro1:

How's that possible

That's what people thought buhari will do since he was the self acclaimed "Mr "integrity"

Na we know all of dem are the same

Just looking for power to further themselves and cronies

So you mean tinubu didn't benefit too, or you want him to arrest himself
Re: Tinubu Declares Panel’s Investigation Against Emefiele Closed by Perewenkle1: 9:16pm On Apr 05
Why is the Excutive the Judiciary and the Legislative, don’t we have three arms of government anymore?
Re: Tinubu Declares Panel’s Investigation Against Emefiele Closed by Jayhome24: 9:16pm On Apr 05
ojun50:
Mission accomplished with more bribery

Bribery where again?

Pls who is bribing who?

You guys can't stop amusing me pls tell me where bribery is standing here? Is it Obazee being bribed or Emefiewerey bribing who?

Na wah oo

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Declares Panel’s Investigation Against Emefiele Closed by onecansee: 9:22pm On Apr 05
ThìsGlobe.com pictures
Re: Tinubu Declares Panel’s Investigation Against Emefiele Closed by Jayhome24: 9:29pm On Apr 05
DMerciful:
Locked away by the criminal drug baron,
certificate forger and mandate thief? Yeye dey smell

Wailing as usual.

You this guy you sure say you go school at all?

Pls are you sure you are a Nigerian at all? Wallahi I doubt it.

Bia, Mr cry me ocean pls kindly tell obi to pls release the UNN degree certificate he claimed he had. Shame go catch you I swear.

Shey you dey shout drug baron, biko ask obi your lord wetin killed his papa? Ok let me restated it again and again *obi papa I mean obi biological father was abducted by obi drug traffickers syndicate as a result of deal gone wrong and obi papa was abducted tied hands and legs and was murdere in cold blooded* go to his village and verify I swear you go sorry for yourself wetin you go hear.

All of you are just a bloody nitwit with no sense just dey shout certificate ad drug tell your obi to dispute what I said.

Pls shut up and go to bed, sense and fact far away from you.

Tell gigory to provide the INN degree in is hand made e check.

Ask him wetin killed hin papa.

Then you will know who is the real notorious criminal between Tinubu and Grigory.
Re: Tinubu Declares Panel’s Investigation Against Emefiele Closed by flokii: 9:44pm On Apr 05
Na now real gbege start for Emefiele.. according to Bode George, Emefiele stole so much using his position as CBN Governor for 8+ years to the point he had effrontery to aspire for President under APC.
Re: Tinubu Declares Panel’s Investigation Against Emefiele Closed by pacificom: 9:54pm On Apr 05
Gandrova:
Kindly go back creche to understand the basic
Are you in creche?
Re: Tinubu Declares Panel’s Investigation Against Emefiele Closed by DMerciful(m): 9:55pm On Apr 05
The criminal drug baron forfeited 460k in the US for narcotics trafficking. Forged his identity and certificate, graduated from a secondary school in Lagos, 4yrs before it was built.

Stole Obi's mandate and performing worse than the disaster Buhari
Jayhome24:

Wailing as usual.

You this guy you sure say you go school at all?

Pls are you sure you are a Nigerian at all? Wallahi I doubt it.

Bia, Mr cry me ocean pls kindly tell obi to pls release the UNN degree certificate he claimed he had. Shame go catch you I swear.

Shey you dey shout drug baron, biko ask obi your lord wetin killed his papa? Ok let me restated it again and again *obi papa I mean obi biological father was abducted by obi drug traffickers syndicate as a result of deal gone wrong and obi papa was abducted tied hands and legs and was murdere in cold blooded* go to his village and verify I swear you go sorry for yourself wetin you go hear.

All of you are just a bloody nitwit with no sense just dey shout certificate ad drug tell your obi to dispute what I said.

Pls shut up and go to bed, sense and fact far away from you.

Tell gigory to provide the INN degree in is hand made e check.

Ask him wetin killed hin papa.

Then you will know who is the real notorious criminal between Tinubu and Grigory.
Re: Tinubu Declares Panel’s Investigation Against Emefiele Closed by bobestman(m): 10:03pm On Apr 05
Emiefele is suffering while his boss who ordered him to do all that is walking freely. Tinubu you are wicked oo
Re: Tinubu Declares Panel’s Investigation Against Emefiele Closed by frog12: 10:17pm On Apr 05
they pressure tinubu to close the investigation. how about the NNPC
Re: Tinubu Declares Panel’s Investigation Against Emefiele Closed by Babalola0920: 10:20pm On Apr 05
That man need to be execute if we're in a sane nation
Re: Tinubu Declares Panel’s Investigation Against Emefiele Closed by Jayhome24: 10:44pm On Apr 05
DMerciful:
The criminal drug baron forfeited 460k in the US for narcotics trafficking. Forged his identity and certificate, graduated from a secondary school in Lagos, 4yrs before it was built.

Stole Obi's mandate and performing worse than the disaster Buhari

Why are you foaming from mouth like epilepsy patient? Very simple thing I asked you to do *just tell grigory obi to show us the UNN degree certificate he claimed he had.

Tell grigory to tell us what killed his father, that is all I need and pls stop soaking your phone screen with your mouth foam just do what I said and shame the devil.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oil Discovered In Lagos / A Picture Of Buhari In 1977 / Which Ethnic Group Is The Majority In South South Geo Political Zone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.