Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,951 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

President Tinubu Appoints Management Team Of The Nigerian Education Loans Fund - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Appoints Management Team Of The Nigerian Education Loans Fund (9876 Views)

Bola Tinubu Appoints Jim Ovia As Chairman Of The Nigerian Education Loan Fund / Tinubu Appoints Gbajabiamila Chief Of Staff / Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Management Team Of The Nigerian Education Loans Fund by gloryman91: 9:08am On Apr 06
Donaldoni:
Good

More MDAs

Are we not implementing the Oronsaye report again

12 weeks window remaining just 8 weeks now, keeping our fingers crossed over the implementation.

He must o.
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Management Team Of The Nigerian Education Loans Fund by Franking: 9:25am On Apr 06
seunmsg:

President Bola Tinubu has given his approval for the appointment of Engineer Uzoma Nwagba to assume the role of Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer at the Nigerian Consumer Credit Corporation (CREDICORP)

He made this appointment yesterday and you did not complain. Once a Yoruba person is appointed, you all will rush out with your nepotism agenda. Is it now a crime to appoint a competent and qualified Yoruba person into public office?

I'm not against what Tinumbu is doing. Just pointing it out. Buhari set the precedence and Tinumbu is clearly on the same part. Not a problem at all.
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Management Team Of The Nigerian Education Loans Fund by HBB1(m): 9:58am On Apr 06
franchasofficia:
Forget, I really like Tinubu oh, na him type and Buhari fit Nigeria, the man is really on a mission to empower and enrich his Yoruba tribesmen using Nigeria's federal political appointments, and him no send anybody Papa cheesy

I just pray when e get to Igbo turn, the Igbo President won't start doing yeye one Naijiriya and reason I no longer want Peter Obi to emerge President self cos that one no go remember Igbos at all angry

Cry more!!!
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Management Team Of The Nigerian Education Loans Fund by placeofallure(f): 11:32am On Apr 06
Franking:
Is this for the SW or the entire country? I'm not understanding. Two out of three are Yorubas despite our overwhelming plurarity.

They're spoiling for a fight. Association of E-warriors. Wọn ti bẹrẹ!

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Management Team Of The Nigerian Education Loans Fund by Mercy2006(f): 12:30pm On Apr 06
franchasofficia:
Forget, I really like Tinubu oh, na him type and Buhari fit Nigeria, the man is really on a mission to empower and enrich his Yoruba tribesmen using Nigeria's federal political appointments, and him no send anybody Papa cheesy

I just pray when e get to Igbo turn, the Igbo President won't start doing yeye one Naijiriya and reason I no longer want Peter Obi to emerge President self cos that one no go remember Igbos at all angry
Of course Peter Will remember igbos wella
just the Catholics amongst them!
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Management Team Of The Nigerian Education Loans Fund by Kingzmate(m): 2:04pm On Apr 06
ANOTHER QUALIFIED LOOTERS kiss
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Management Team Of The Nigerian Education Loans Fund by prophetfire: 5:03pm On Apr 06
Donaldoni:
Good

More MDAs

Did he cut cost of governance when he was governor of Lagos state? Tinubu is a looter and a devourer.
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Management Team Of The Nigerian Education Loans Fund by ebufa: 6:35pm On Apr 06
seunmsg:

President Bola Tinubu has given his approval for the appointment of Engineer Uzoma Nwagba to assume the role of Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer at the Nigerian Consumer Credit Corporation (CREDICORP)

He made this appointment yesterday and you did not complain. Once a Yoruba person is appointed, you all will rush out with your nepotism agenda. Is it now a crime to appoint a competent and qualified Yoruba person into public office?

please oga, what does a credit corporation do again? Ndigbo sorry !!
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Management Team Of The Nigerian Education Loans Fund by BALLOSKI: 2:21pm On Apr 07
Donaldoni:
Good

More MDAs

I just tire!

These are agencies thrown up by "exigencies" of time.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Secures $600 Million Deal For Nigerian Ports / Delta State South South Nigeria Protest Against Fuel Subsidy Pictures / PDP Disowns Ikenga, Says ACN Behind “APC” Name Crisis For Attention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.