Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

''My Factory Is Growing Under Your Administration'' - INNOSON Praises Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ''My Factory Is Growing Under Your Administration'' - INNOSON Praises Tinubu (1776 Views)

Lagos-Port Harcourt-calabar Coastal Highway: Ibori Praises Tinubu / "From Mami Wata To Money Water" - Lalong Praises Tinubu's Creativity / We’ve Enjoyed Huge Patronage From Buhari Administration – Innoson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

''My Factory Is Growing Under Your Administration'' - INNOSON Praises Tinubu by Rossikk(m): 8:44pm On Apr 05
At a high-powered meeting between President Tinubu and industrialists/private sector leaders in Abuja, the chairman and CEO of Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Nigeria Ltd, Chief Innocent Chukwuma, heaped praises on the govt of President Bola Ahmed Tinubu, saying that the President must come in the next 3 months to commission his new massive plant dedicated to the manufacture of heavy duty trucks.

''My factory is growing under your administration'', he stated to loud applause, as he praised the president's economic policies.

In his speech, the Nnewi-based industrialist assured Nigerians that once the giant plant is completed, they will have no need to import any heavy duty trucks into Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7CuNfBpiig&ab_channel=ChannelsTelevision

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ''My Factory Is Growing Under Your Administration'' - INNOSON Praises Tinubu by AlexBells(m): 8:50pm On Apr 05
Why won’t Igbo man be happy with the inept one. I’m really happy with Tinubu, I love him so much but that’s partly because of the success which can be a by product of failure. Tinubus failure can be advantageous if you know your onions.

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: ''My Factory Is Growing Under Your Administration'' - INNOSON Praises Tinubu by Felabrity: 8:54pm On Apr 05
So far you are growing, Obidients are happy for you

5 Likes

Re: ''My Factory Is Growing Under Your Administration'' - INNOSON Praises Tinubu by Rossikk(m): 8:56pm On Apr 05
AlexBells:
Why won’t Igbo man be happy with the inept one. I’m really happy with Tinubu, I love him so much but that’s partly because of the success which can be a by product of failure. Tinubus failure can be advantageous if you know your onions.

What is this one saying

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''My Factory Is Growing Under Your Administration'' - INNOSON Praises Tinubu by mightyhazel: 9:02pm On Apr 05
Rossikk:

What is this one saying
He is saying that the Igbo man will grow no matter what..

People that grew during 67 to 1970 semi world war... Building all kinds of stuffs . They will grow under anything,so stop feeling funky

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ''My Factory Is Growing Under Your Administration'' - INNOSON Praises Tinubu by Cassandraloius: 9:08pm On Apr 05
Congratulations Mr Innoson, the goal is to win, no matter the weather of the country.

10 Likes

Re: ''My Factory Is Growing Under Your Administration'' - INNOSON Praises Tinubu by Junesday(f): 9:09pm On Apr 05
Congratulations sir

2 Likes

Re: ''My Factory Is Growing Under Your Administration'' - INNOSON Praises Tinubu by SalamRushdie: 9:11pm On Apr 05
How is your factory growing when Tinubu has completely wrecked the disposable income of Nigerians

1 Like

Re: ''My Factory Is Growing Under Your Administration'' - INNOSON Praises Tinubu by Obiedun(m): 9:29pm On Apr 05
Before nkor?
Re: ''My Factory Is Growing Under Your Administration'' - INNOSON Praises Tinubu by helinues: 9:29pm On Apr 05
SalamRushdie:
How is your factory growing when Tinubu has completely wrecked the disposable income of Nigerians

Is your own factory remain stagnant? Cos Innoson case is not the same. Na testimony story

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''My Factory Is Growing Under Your Administration'' - INNOSON Praises Tinubu by helinues: 9:31pm On Apr 05
In small time, the efforts of this administration would be visible to the blinds, audible to the deaf, infact meaningful to the imbeciles self

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''My Factory Is Growing Under Your Administration'' - INNOSON Praises Tinubu by igwebuike01: 9:34pm On Apr 05
Rossikk:

What is this one saying
You won't understand. Igbos see more business opportunities in any government failure so Tinubu is doing well for igbos

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ''My Factory Is Growing Under Your Administration'' - INNOSON Praises Tinubu by kclee(m): 9:49pm On Apr 05
Good, buy Nigeria
Re: ''My Factory Is Growing Under Your Administration'' - INNOSON Praises Tinubu by Idonweak: 9:50pm On Apr 05
mightyhazel:

People that grew during 67 to 1970 semi world war... Building all kinds of stuffs . They will grow under anything,pls stop feeling funky

Civil war is semi world war

Una dey rate una sef for this country sha. Make Nigeria sink today, the world won't feel it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''My Factory Is Growing Under Your Administration'' - INNOSON Praises Tinubu by ElSudani: 9:55pm On Apr 05
AlexBells:

Yeah, you are basically running out of ideas. What is the meaning of the nonsense you just wrote up there?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''My Factory Is Growing Under Your Administration'' - INNOSON Praises Tinubu by kettykin: 9:56pm On Apr 05
I hope this people will not one day reveal their trade secrets out of excitement.

1 Like

Re: ''My Factory Is Growing Under Your Administration'' - INNOSON Praises Tinubu by ElSudani: 10:09pm On Apr 05
kettykin:
I hope this people will not one day reveal their trade secrets out of excitement.

Trade secrets indeed.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''My Factory Is Growing Under Your Administration'' - INNOSON Praises Tinubu by Frigga13: 10:12pm On Apr 05
Be like say this administration Na igbos e favor pass..

Asiwaju look North.. haba!
Re: ''My Factory Is Growing Under Your Administration'' - INNOSON Praises Tinubu by RingRoadMafia: 10:40pm On Apr 05
Frigga13:
Be like say this administration Na igbos e favor pass..

Asiwaju look North.. haba!
Must everything be about tribalism to you people?

3 Likes

Re: ''My Factory Is Growing Under Your Administration'' - INNOSON Praises Tinubu by Helinuesmybaby: 10:44pm On Apr 05
helinues:
In small time, the efforts of this administration would be visible to the blinds, audible to the deaf, infact meaningful to the imbeciles self

Find work oooooooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''My Factory Is Growing Under Your Administration'' - INNOSON Praises Tinubu by Adaisback(f): 10:46pm On Apr 05
I trust my igbo people. As long as we are making it and getting what we wanted, hian! We will praise Tinubu to the high heavens and we will never follow his foolish brothers to shout 'ebin pa wa abi na ebi npiawa azu abi na ebi power station. grin cheesy

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ''My Factory Is Growing Under Your Administration'' - INNOSON Praises Tinubu by ElSudani: 10:47pm On Apr 05
It is becoming harder and harder for Obidients to push their doom and gloom narratives.
Nigerians will soon start telling them to keep their negativity to themselves.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''My Factory Is Growing Under Your Administration'' - INNOSON Praises Tinubu by Front0lane: 10:49pm On Apr 05
The others that are not Igbo in the country are they dying ?!

mightyhazel:

People that grew during 67 to 1970 semi world war... Building all kinds of stuffs . They will grow under anything,so stop feeling funky

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''My Factory Is Growing Under Your Administration'' - INNOSON Praises Tinubu by Airlohim(m): 10:49pm On Apr 05
ElSudani:
It is becoming harder and harder for Obidients to push their doom and gloom narratives.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''My Factory Is Growing Under Your Administration'' - INNOSON Praises Tinubu by blacknp(m): 10:53pm On Apr 05
AlexBells:
Confused watermelon.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''My Factory Is Growing Under Your Administration'' - INNOSON Praises Tinubu by igwebuike01: 10:55pm On Apr 05
ElSudani:
You are still looting food trucks in Ondo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''My Factory Is Growing Under Your Administration'' - INNOSON Praises Tinubu by Slytiger: 10:56pm On Apr 05
AlexBells:
You are arguing with yourself. Just like Peter Obi, you are neither here nor there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''My Factory Is Growing Under Your Administration'' - INNOSON Praises Tinubu by Slytiger: 10:57pm On Apr 05
igwebuike01:

You are still looting food trucks in Ondo
You wey loot onion for Owerri nko. Pot calling kettle black.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''My Factory Is Growing Under Your Administration'' - INNOSON Praises Tinubu by igwebuike01: 10:57pm On Apr 05
Front0lane:
The others that are not Igbo in the country are they dying ?!

How many companies folded in the wasteland? Make una de deceive unaselves

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''My Factory Is Growing Under Your Administration'' - INNOSON Praises Tinubu by Slytiger: 10:57pm On Apr 05
mightyhazel:

Like the man that shot his son because of an almost empty pot of Soup.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''My Factory Is Growing Under Your Administration'' - INNOSON Praises Tinubu by blacknp(m): 10:58pm On Apr 05
Adaisback:
I trust my igbo people. As long as we are making it and getting what we wanted, hian! We will praise Tinubu to the high heavens and we will never follow his foolish brothers to shout 'ebin pa wa abi na ebi npiawa azu abi na ebi power station. grin cheesy
Self confessed Hypocrisy.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''My Factory Is Growing Under Your Administration'' - INNOSON Praises Tinubu by igwebuike01: 10:59pm On Apr 05
Slytiger:

You wey loot onion for Owerri nko. Pot calling kettle black.
Ebi npiawa azu continues in the wastelands. Igbos no send una papa

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Militant Youths Affirm Role In Barracks Car Bombing / Igbo People Again? Na Wah For Una Oh! / What Is The Root Cause Of Nigeria's Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.