Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,799 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Lagos-Port Harcourt-calabar Coastal Highway: Ibori Praises Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos-Port Harcourt-calabar Coastal Highway: Ibori Praises Tinubu (17686 Views)

Coastal Highway: Approximately 1km Of Highway Completed (Photos) / FG Awards Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway To Hitech / "From Mami Wata To Money Water" - Lalong Praises Tinubu's Creativity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos-Port Harcourt-calabar Coastal Highway: Ibori Praises Tinubu by afroniger: 5:38am On Feb 27
Ibori to Tinubu: You’ve shown courage approving Lagos-Port Harcourt-Calabar Coastal Superhighway

Former Delta State governor, Chief James Ibori has hailed President Bola Tinubu for approving the construction of Lagos-Port Harcourt-Calabar Coastal Superhighway.

The Federal Executive Council, FEC,.on Monday, approved the construction of the superhighway at its meeting.

In a series of messages posted on his Facebook and X handles, Ibori said Tinubu has once again, demonstrated courage and determination towards the development of the Niger Delta region.

Going down memory lane, the former governor said in 2001, Tinubu, as governor of Lagos State, hosted a meeting of South West and South-South governors, in Marina where the need for the construction of the superhighway was deliberated upon.

Ibori said: “Mr President, I want to applaud your courage and determination for the development of the Niger Delta region as exemplified by the Federal Executive Council’s approval of the construction of Lagos-Port Harcourt-Calabar Coastal Superhighway.

“I recall that as governors, we deliberated on the need for the construction of the Coastal road during our meeting of South West and South-South governors which you hosted in Marina as Lagos state governor in 2001.

“This project will enhance interconnectivity and boost the economy of the coastal states”.

44 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lagos-Port Harcourt-calabar Coastal Highway: Ibori Praises Tinubu by richidinho(m): 5:49am On Feb 27
Rail line should be incorporated in the design

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos-Port Harcourt-calabar Coastal Highway: Ibori Praises Tinubu by StarFist(m): 6:09am On Feb 27
I shot the road map documentary around 2014

12 Likes

Re: Lagos-Port Harcourt-calabar Coastal Highway: Ibori Praises Tinubu by seunmsg(m): 6:12am On Feb 27
richidinho:

Very right. I think it’s part of the plan. This project will open up the South south to massive growth and investment.

99 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lagos-Port Harcourt-calabar Coastal Highway: Ibori Praises Tinubu by Lumarstone: 6:14am On Feb 27
Birds of the same feather, pls' what is the difference between Tinubu and Ibori? Both of them was one time in the past involved in money laundering. Both of them source of wealth have question mark. Non of them will see nothing wrong in the activities of each other.

I left..!

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos-Port Harcourt-calabar Coastal Highway: Ibori Praises Tinubu by PointZerom: 6:37am On Feb 27
There's nothing like showing courage here, it's his constitutional duty to do so.
If not that corruption and Tribalism has killed Nigeria we won't bee praising any elected official for doing what he was elected to do.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos-Port Harcourt-calabar Coastal Highway: Ibori Praises Tinubu by naija4life247: 6:38am On Feb 27
Lumarstone:
Birds of the same feather, pls' what is the difference between Tinubu and Ibori? Both of them was one time in the past involved in money laundering. Both of them source of wealth have question mark. Non of them will see nothing wrong in the activities of each other.

I left..!

You go cry for long. We have bypassed your Biafra region again to connect South West to South South. You go weep blood

106 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Lagos-Port Harcourt-calabar Coastal Highway: Ibori Praises Tinubu by EponObi: 6:42am On Feb 27
afroniger:

Going down memory lane, the former governor said in 2001, Tinubu, as governor of Lagos State, hosted a meeting of South West and South-South governors, in Marina where the need for the construction of the superhighway was deliberated upon.

I didn't vote for rubbish! 😋

Imagine, his 2001 vision to bridge the gap between the SS and SW with a superhighway being implemented by him in 2024, after 23 years. Hate this man all you want, he the right messiah sent to liberate Nigeria from decades of retrogression.

2001 vision ooo, while still a governor. After Obasanjo, Yaradua, Goodluck, Buhari, Jagaban is still one who will implement it! I don't think you understand how insane that is.

When they tell them he designed the Lagos blueprint, they will start forming in the mouth. Later this week, he will commission the Red Line railways in Lagos - One of the infrastructure he embedded into the Lagos blueprint, two decades ago. In 2027, when we tell them he designed the superhighway blueprint, they will still foam in the mouth.

This is a breath of fresh air. I'm sorry if you can't see the big picture. By 2027, I'm 100% confident Asiwaju will win reelection with a landslide. The beating the Agulu fraud and Atiloot go chop in 2027 will make their 2023 trashing a child's play.

Man with balls!

Only him:
- Removed subsidy
- Unified the forex exchange rates
- About to implement the Oronsaye report
- Implementing state police
- Approved the biggest road infrastructure construction in the history of Nigeria

All within 8 months.

By God's grace, him and his team will clear out the messes of our country by year end, then 2025 onward will be smooth sailing.

Please, believe in this man! No one needs to tell you he is the Messiah sent to liberate us.

94 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Lagos-Port Harcourt-calabar Coastal Highway: Ibori Praises Tinubu by Lumarstone: 6:43am On Feb 27
naija4life247:

You go cry for long. We have bypassed your Biafra region again to connect South West to South South. You go weep blood

Unfortunately bro, my region is South West.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos-Port Harcourt-calabar Coastal Highway: Ibori Praises Tinubu by NothingDoMe: 6:44am On Feb 27
naija4life247:

When traveling East from Lagos, you'll get to the SS before the SE.

Traveling more helps broaden one's perspective and reduces narrow mindedness.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos-Port Harcourt-calabar Coastal Highway: Ibori Praises Tinubu by PHAYOL81: 7:20am On Feb 27
richidinho:

seconded.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos-Port Harcourt-calabar Coastal Highway: Ibori Praises Tinubu by mohbadliveson: 7:22am On Feb 27
nice one from Tinubu

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos-Port Harcourt-calabar Coastal Highway: Ibori Praises Tinubu by Engrjamjam: 7:47am On Feb 27
Lumarstone:

I left..!
You will cry all your life!

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos-Port Harcourt-calabar Coastal Highway: Ibori Praises Tinubu by lexy2014: 7:48am On Feb 27
seunmsg:

Very right. I think it’s part of the plan. This project will open up the South south to massive growth and investment.

you think?

how is part of the plan?

dem never do road na railway dem go do?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos-Port Harcourt-calabar Coastal Highway: Ibori Praises Tinubu by Judolisco(m): 7:48am On Feb 27
Any time I hear ibori... I dey pity delta people grin

6 Likes

Re: Lagos-Port Harcourt-calabar Coastal Highway: Ibori Praises Tinubu by mytime24(f): 7:48am On Feb 27
Approving is one thing

Accomplishing is other

Mayb dem go use this one take campaign for next election 🧐

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos-Port Harcourt-calabar Coastal Highway: Ibori Praises Tinubu by aribisala0(m): 7:49am On Feb 27
We the SW/SS

90 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos-Port Harcourt-calabar Coastal Highway: Ibori Praises Tinubu by ivandragon: 7:49am On Feb 27
Good one from the FG.

Now, ensure proper monitoring on quality, delivery time and costs.

5 Likes

Re: Lagos-Port Harcourt-calabar Coastal Highway: Ibori Praises Tinubu by SonofElElyonRet: 7:49am On Feb 27
Infrastructure is key
Missed P.I and ICE? Here's a great opportunity to jump in early into Over protocol. Accumulate points through simple daily tasks which will be converted to coins. Over Protocol listing soon!

Join using my referral code: (make sure you copy my referral code)

https://mobile.over.network/en/invite/R9JMO4M9E1
Re: Lagos-Port Harcourt-calabar Coastal Highway: Ibori Praises Tinubu by TheFacelessMan: 7:49am On Feb 27
JasonScoolari alias PlayMaker14 should come and attack James Ibori, his god for praising Tinubu, the man he hates the most grin

6 Likes

Re: Lagos-Port Harcourt-calabar Coastal Highway: Ibori Praises Tinubu by ceede2: 7:49am On Feb 27
Lumarstone:

I left..!
Never come back pls.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos-Port Harcourt-calabar Coastal Highway: Ibori Praises Tinubu by psychologist(m): 7:52am On Feb 27
In honesty it's a commendable project, tho going on in an extremely slow pase

The project is currently stuck at ologolo area, eti osa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos-Port Harcourt-calabar Coastal Highway: Ibori Praises Tinubu by Basic123: 7:53am On Feb 27
PointZerom:
There's nothing like showing courage here, it's his constitutional duty to do so.
If not that corruption and Tribalism has killed Nigeria we won't bee praising any elected official for doing what he was elected to do.
Except praising Peter obi on failure and fraud

94 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lagos-Port Harcourt-calabar Coastal Highway: Ibori Praises Tinubu by Mccullum: 7:54am On Feb 27
Tinubu is a visionary leader, this is exceptional administrative skills I passionately regards him for.

92 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagos-Port Harcourt-calabar Coastal Highway: Ibori Praises Tinubu by Abagworo(m): 7:55am On Feb 27
40 years from now it will still be under construction. Wither East-West road?

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Port Harcourt-calabar Coastal Highway: Ibori Praises Tinubu by illuminutty: 7:59am On Feb 27
Criminals praising criminals.

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Port Harcourt-calabar Coastal Highway: Ibori Praises Tinubu by skj1377(m): 7:59am On Feb 27
That road is a strategic road linking SS to SW directly without going through Nigerian hinterland . The equivalent of this is linking North to Niger Republic by road and rail implanted by Buhari. Tinubu has the balls. Am sure Jonathan is wondering why he could not do all these.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos-Port Harcourt-calabar Coastal Highway: Ibori Praises Tinubu by seunmsg(m): 8:01am On Feb 27
lexy2014:

you think?

how is part of the plan?

Dude, I’m not here to answer any of your crass questions. Take your hatred to another handle, I don’t have time to waste answering senseless and unending questions. Believe whatever makes you happy about the project.

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagos-Port Harcourt-calabar Coastal Highway: Ibori Praises Tinubu by lexy2014: 8:03am On Feb 27
seunmsg:

Dude, I’m not here to answer any of your crass questions. Take your hatred to another handle, I don’t have time to waste answering senseless and unending questions. Believe whatever makes you happy about the project.

where is the hatred you are referring to? is it the same hatred in the video below?

you think?

how is part of the plan?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUZ5eYhc4BM

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos-Port Harcourt-calabar Coastal Highway: Ibori Praises Tinubu by Cajal(m): 8:06am On Feb 27
Lumarstone:

I left..!
One is bala bulu
The other one is bulu bala🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Port Harcourt-calabar Coastal Highway: Ibori Praises Tinubu by pocom16: 8:06am On Feb 27
This highway..also includes the east west road and some already built up roads..they should give details of the specific sections they wanna build..

Good one though ..
Hitech Is a reputable contractor that has a lot of solid projects in Lagos .

Meanwhile...these are other projects below 👇

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ipv0Mt75Ipk

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'My Power Project Story' By Olusegun Obasanjo / INEC Office In Rivers State Burnt Down By Gunmen / Femi Adesina Receives 2nd Igbo Title In Abia State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.