Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,645 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Emefiele To Be Arraigned In Lagos Court Monday - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Emefiele To Be Arraigned In Lagos Court Monday (6616 Views)

Killer, Gracious David-West To Be Arraigned In Court (Photos) / Lady Collapses In Lagos Court After Being Sentenced To Death (Photos) / Maimuna Aliyu, Maryam Sanda’s Mother To Be Arraigned By ICPC In Same Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emefiele To Be Arraigned In Lagos Court Monday by Honestey: 8:51am On Apr 06
Send him to Kirikiri for just 50 years
Re: Emefiele To Be Arraigned In Lagos Court Monday by goodconsience77: 9:06am On Apr 06
This man made a serious mistake by damble into politics he doesn't know Nigeria politics is beyond being a cbn Governor.
Re: Emefiele To Be Arraigned In Lagos Court Monday by Moshybear(f): 9:09am On Apr 06
Bloody criminal and heartless fellow
Re: Emefiele To Be Arraigned In Lagos Court Monday by Honestey: 9:13am On Apr 06
Zxcvbnmghtr:

That is worse than being in jail.

It called no resting no peace, and it's exactly what Nigerians wish him for what he took them through with Naira Scarcity
Re: Emefiele To Be Arraigned In Lagos Court Monday by Blackdisciple(m): 9:26am On Apr 06
Jail his ass and throw the key away...
Re: Emefiele To Be Arraigned In Lagos Court Monday by Hullcity: 10:03am On Apr 06
Im still of the opinion that emefiele should br freed. He committed some offences while in office, thats correct. But he is being used as a scape goat. He is not the only one who committed offences under th previous administration so why is he being singled out for continuos punishment?. If he was a northerner would this have been the case? Make una tell president tinubu to free this man and also MNK. angry angry angry
Re: Emefiele To Be Arraigned In Lagos Court Monday by Chicentt(f): 10:11am On Apr 06
Give him to me, let me s**k his d**k grin
Re: Emefiele To Be Arraigned In Lagos Court Monday by dododawa1: 10:25am On Apr 06
BUHARI EMEFELIE will riot in pot of

Hilda
Re: Emefiele To Be Arraigned In Lagos Court Monday by onadana: 10:56am On Apr 06
Benwallt:
New Nigeria in the making

In your dreams...New Nigeria begins when those in charge of Emiefele are brought to caught too,the CBN governor cannot approve any policy without the tacit approval of the president.
Re: Emefiele To Be Arraigned In Lagos Court Monday by BondRiv: 11:01am On Apr 06
Any time I listen to the leaked audio from Sahara Reporters on YouTube involving him and others at the CBN, I just feel sorry for this country. These looters have no conscience at all.
Re: Emefiele To Be Arraigned In Lagos Court Monday by Jayhome24: 11:48am On Apr 06
Asonaijaaso:
Even the trials are shrouded in secrecy

Because if you put Emefielele on the stand on a live televised unscripted trial

He might mention too many names in this current administration.

So the trial is well censored,

Obasanjo set up Optua panel and everything was televised, live, everybody heard from the horses mouth.

Put Emefiele on the stand let the lawyers prosecute and defend him, ask him questions and lets hear directly from him. Make the trial process transparent. All these censored trials are part of the problems. Its not deterring enough to future occurrences.

Censored by who if I may ask? Provide your evidence or just go to next topic.
Re: Emefiele To Be Arraigned In Lagos Court Monday by Jayhome24: 11:52am On Apr 06
Emefiewerey must rot in jail.

Emefiewerey God punish you and punish All your supporters.
Re: Emefiele To Be Arraigned In Lagos Court Monday by Benwallt(m): 11:55am On Apr 06
onadana:

In your dreams...New Nigeria begins when those in charge of Emiefele are brought to caught too,the CBN governor cannot approve any policy without the tacit approval of the president.

The former president did not lead, he was led by those under him.
Re: Emefiele To Be Arraigned In Lagos Court Monday by Kingzmate(m): 1:57pm On Apr 06
YOU GO EXPLAIN TIRE grin
Re: Emefiele To Be Arraigned In Lagos Court Monday by Suki001: 2:28pm On Apr 06
I buy BTC, USDTs, and other Cryptocurrency at the best rate. Also, All country Giftcards and CashApp funds. Message me now on +2349124849376. We can use Escrow ✅️
Re: Emefiele To Be Arraigned In Lagos Court Monday by Benwallt(m): 2:58pm On Apr 06
Suki001:
I buy BTC, USDTs, and other Cryptocurrency at the best rate. Also, All country Giftcards and CashApp funds. Message me now on +2349124849376. We can use Escrow ✅️

I only have clitocurrency to offer
Re: Emefiele To Be Arraigned In Lagos Court Monday by rummmy: 3:43pm On Apr 06
And his former boss is above the law..
Re: Emefiele To Be Arraigned In Lagos Court Monday by frog12: 3:46pm On Apr 06
who he give the 2 billion Dollars to ?
Re: Emefiele To Be Arraigned In Lagos Court Monday by BALLOSKI: 2:47pm On Apr 07
Zxcvbnmghtr:

That is worse than being in jail.
Na true. You're needed here and needed there...then you'd lose focus and be drained
Re: Emefiele To Be Arraigned In Lagos Court Monday by adicius: 4:17pm On Apr 07
This man deserves 5 years in jail minimum. He was a very terrible central bank governor.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cheating Wife & Her Lover Forced To Be Intimate In Public In Anambra With Video / Men Who Killed ‘Terry G’, Others Villagers Over Land Arrested In Edo. Photos / Modern Day Cannibals In Thailand Eat Black Man For Dinner- Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.