Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

What Is This On Her Breast - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is This On Her Breast (1720 Views)

When My Girl Press Her Breast Milk Comes Out / Woman Earns Thousands Selling Her Breast Milk To Men / One Woman Panic As Her Breast Milk Turn Bright Pink (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is This On Her Breast by Nyouth: 11:34pm On Apr 05
According to my sister she said scratched something that looks like a little growth off her breast and within some days she began to feel something strong inside the breast at the same area, after almost 8 months. she got married and became bregnant, recently went for atenental it increased and became a boil bringing out pours when pressed, she has been given some drugs I suspect to be penicillin included at a health care center, but yet it's getting worse, please health workers in the house what can she do before it turns to another thing, as she is in severe pain

1 Like

Re: What Is This On Her Breast by PlasmaTV: 11:46pm On Apr 05
So sorry about this. Let her go to a reputable hospital for a proper scan. 8 months is too much to have kept this.

4 Likes

Re: What Is This On Her Breast by yarimo(m): 12:45am On Apr 06
Your sister has a nice breast chaii tongue tongue, meanwhile op let her go to well known hospital immediately please. before it may turn to something else

5 Likes

Re: What Is This On Her Breast by markidoo(m): 12:53am On Apr 06
Fine boobs, I wish her speedy recovery

2 Likes

Re: What Is This On Her Breast by MaziObinnaokija: 2:29am On Apr 06
sadu snap yo married sis breast and post it here undecided u can't even cover the nips angry

3 Likes

Re: What Is This On Her Breast by sulakishop(m): 2:39am On Apr 06
Why not see a skin doctor? Looks like an infection
Re: What Is This On Her Breast by Guliver(m): 3:30am On Apr 06
Let her apply blue seal on the spot
Re: What Is This On Her Breast by laivwire(m): 5:16am On Apr 06
Why will you wait 8 months for something like this? and yet you're still seeking counsel on nairaland.

Please take her to a hospital for a scan and proper diagnosis. A growth like this is not a skin disease, it is something worse.

1 Like

Re: What Is This On Her Breast by Pussyisgud: 6:03am On Apr 06
This is cancer of the breasts and it has gone far, at this stage they can only cut off the breasts but if you delay further it can kill her.

1 Like

Re: What Is This On Her Breast by Olachase(m): 7:08am On Apr 06
That's Cancer

So sorry for her cry cry
Re: What Is This On Her Breast by illicit(m): 7:17am On Apr 06
Nice nipples

Sorry, the breast might have to go...
Re: What Is This On Her Breast by Cassandraloius: 8:02am On Apr 06
Hmmmm... I'm scared to comment, this looks like cancer.
Re: What Is This On Her Breast by franchasofficia: 8:04am On Apr 06
Nyouth:
According to my sister she said scratched something that looks like a little growth off her breast and within some days she began to feel something strong inside the breast at the same area, after almost 8 months. she got married and became bregnant, recently went for atenental it increased and became a boil bringing out pours when pressed, she has been given some drugs I suspect to be penicillin included at a health care center, but yet it's getting worse, please health workers in the house what can she do before it turns to another thing, as she is in severe pain
This looks like a lump, the earlier she gets diagnosed the better.

Let her hurry and go for proper examination and if it turns out to be a lump, she should hurry and get a mastectomy before it becomes too bad please please hurry cry

1 Like

Re: What Is This On Her Breast by ValCon888: 10:18am On Apr 06
Please OP, do not believe the people telling you this is cancer. Only a biopsy can give you that info.

Further, the sign of abscess [pus], makes it highly unlikely to be breast cancer which in +99% of cases do not involve inflammation or abscess.

My educated guess is this is a cyst. From the looks of it it's already inflamed and that is why she's in pain.

The "something strong" she felt is the cyst wall. The reason why it continues to bring pus is because the sac is still intact. It continues to fill up after you press it that is why it has refused to go.

A minor invasive surgery will solve this problem. The surgeon will have to make a small incision on the breast, remove the cyst contents [pus], and extract the sac.

That's the only way to eradicate this health issue for good.

It isn't the worst my friend, all will be well.

21 Likes

Re: What Is This On Her Breast by jamesversion: 12:04pm On Apr 06
The teat of that breast is inviting. kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is This On Her Breast by ITbomb(m): 1:45pm On Apr 06
For those who came to see the boobs without any advice, no heaven for you

Go for diagnosis, but it's not cancer since it is inflame

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is This On Her Breast by KingEarnest(m): 3:15pm On Apr 06
Snap the breasts from the front let's see.

1 Like

Re: What Is This On Her Breast by KingEarnest(m): 3:17pm On Apr 06
MaziObinnaokija:
sadu snap yo married sis breast and post it here undecided u can't even cover the nips angry
So the nipples is private but the breast isn't?
Re: What Is This On Her Breast by Jecci(f): 4:37pm On Apr 06
She should go see a doctor and have a biopsy performed. Only a biopsy can give the true state of what it is.

She should hurry and go quickly she shouldn't take it lightly. 8 months is too much for her to stay with something like this and not visit the hospital to know what is happening inside there.

She may be asked to do an MRI to get a clearer view of what's happening inside the breast.
Re: What Is This On Her Breast by Jecci(f): 4:40pm On Apr 06
And you know this by just looking at the picture. Wonderful didn't know that someone can perform a biopsy with their eyes as you have just done now.
So easy for you to bring out this kind of diagnosis when no examination has been made at all talk more of tests carried out
Pussyisgud:
This is cancer of the breasts and it has gone far, at this stage they can only cut off the breasts but if you delay further it can kill her.
Re: What Is This On Her Breast by Jecci(f): 4:46pm On Apr 06
This is more than blue seal case
It needs to be treated from inside before the outside can be free.
Guliver:
Let her apply blue seal on the spot
Re: What Is This On Her Breast by Nyouth: 6:03pm On Apr 06
franchasofficia:
This looks like a lump, the earlier she gets diagnosed the better.

Let her hurry and go for proper examination and if it turns out to be a lump, she should hurry and get a mastectomy before it becomes too bad please please hurry cry
can she go to a teaching hospital
Re: What Is This On Her Breast by Nyouth: 6:07pm On Apr 06
ValCon888:
Please OP, do not believe the people telling you this is cancer. Only a biopsy can give you that info.

Further, the sign of abscess [pus], makes it highly unlikely to be breast cancer which in +99% of cases do not involve inflammation or abscess.

My educated guess is this is a cyst. From the looks of it it's already inflamed and that is why she's in pain.

The "something strong" she felt is the cyst wall. The reason why it continues to bring pus is because the sac is still intact. It continues to fill up after you press it that is why it has refused to go.

A minor invasive surgery will solve this problem. The surgeon will have to make a small incision on the breast, remove the cyst contents [pus], and extract the sac.

thank you
Re: What Is This On Her Breast by Therock5555(m): 6:09pm On Apr 06
yarimo:
Your sister has a nice breast chaii tongue tongue, meanwhile op let her go to well known hospital immediately please. before it may turn to something else

This werey would never change...

😁😁😁😁
Re: What Is This On Her Breast by Styluss: 6:30pm On Apr 06
you are right, cancer dont bring pus, however, serious infection can still lead to amputation

ValCon888:

Re: What Is This On Her Breast by franchasofficia: 6:31pm On Apr 06
Nyouth:
can she go to a teaching hospital
Yes, it's okay, she needs to act fast, don't delay further
Re: What Is This On Her Breast by Hoelujohn: 10:14pm On Apr 06
MaziObinnaokija:
Oya dey drink am.
Re: What Is This On Her Breast by imagrg(m): 6:02am On Apr 07
I don't know why I'm salivating like a baby seeing this picture. Preek sef nor gree rest.

Well, ask your sister to do proper lab test as would be recommended by a medical doctor.
Re: What Is This On Her Breast by Free2Fly: 6:46am On Apr 07
imagrg:
I don't know why I'm salivating like a baby seeing this picture. Preek sef nor gree rest.

Well, ask your sister to do proper lab test as would be recommended by a medical doctor.

It's abnormal for one to be salivating and having erections for a diseased breast
Re: What Is This On Her Breast by Free2Fly: 6:48am On Apr 07
Styluss:
you are right, cancer dont bring pus, however, serious infection can still lead to amputation

A breast cancer can be secondarily infected and discharge pus
Re: What Is This On Her Breast by Styluss: 10:13am On Apr 07
really, OP needs to act fast. He should have joked with anything like lump in breast and wait till after 8 months

Free2Fly:

A breast cancer can be secondarily infected and discharge pus

(1) (Reply)

Nobel Laureate,dr. Luc Montagnier On Hiv Cure / Tired Of Blackheads, Pimples And Uneven Tone? / BREAKING: FG Sacks Striking Doctors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.