Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Another Year, Another Celebration: Happy Birthday To Mr. 'Green Man' (Pictures) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Another Year, Another Celebration: Happy Birthday To Mr. 'Green Man' (Pictures) (26249 Views)

Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! / Odufuye Triplets: Adetomi, Remi And Kunmi 40th Birthday Celebration In Pictures / Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Year, Another Celebration: Happy Birthday To Mr. 'Green Man' (Pictures) by owiko(m): 1:18pm On Apr 06
Birthday blessings to you, Mr. Green
Re: Another Year, Another Celebration: Happy Birthday To Mr. 'Green Man' (Pictures) by Helpfromabove1(m): 1:19pm On Apr 06
Happy birthday 🎁🎉

Long life and prosperity
Mr green man
Re: Another Year, Another Celebration: Happy Birthday To Mr. 'Green Man' (Pictures) by 3kay945(m): 1:20pm On Apr 06
May your days be filled with your utmost heart desires.

Happy birthday to you.
Re: Another Year, Another Celebration: Happy Birthday To Mr. 'Green Man' (Pictures) by Hezmatosky: 1:22pm On Apr 06
Nigeria youths dey suffer sha sad Belt almost go round twice in your waist haba. May God see you through o. Stress too much

1 Like

Re: Another Year, Another Celebration: Happy Birthday To Mr. 'Green Man' (Pictures) by Malroux: 1:23pm On Apr 06
helinues:
Happy birthday bro. Age with grace
I'm looking for a secretary?
Re: Another Year, Another Celebration: Happy Birthday To Mr. 'Green Man' (Pictures) by Malroux: 1:23pm On Apr 06
Hezmatosky:
Nigeria youths dey suffer sha sad Belt almost go round twice in your waist haba. May God see you through o. Stress too much
grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Another Year, Another Celebration: Happy Birthday To Mr. 'Green Man' (Pictures) by Goalnaldo(m): 1:24pm On Apr 06
Happy birthday sir.
Re: Another Year, Another Celebration: Happy Birthday To Mr. 'Green Man' (Pictures) by IamAtAnger: 1:26pm On Apr 06
This one wey ur head juz come be like OJAPIANO so... anyway happy birthday
Re: Another Year, Another Celebration: Happy Birthday To Mr. 'Green Man' (Pictures) by Tmb78(m): 1:28pm On Apr 06
Malroux:
I'm looking for a secretary?
That Helinues guy has mercilessly really dealt with you people o
Trolling and trolling him day and night
Are you people sure you're not the ones who need a job ?😂😂😂😂

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Year, Another Celebration: Happy Birthday To Mr. 'Green Man' (Pictures) by janvier27(m): 1:29pm On Apr 06
Happy birthday, correct bobo
Re: Another Year, Another Celebration: Happy Birthday To Mr. 'Green Man' (Pictures) by lightwind(m): 1:30pm On Apr 06
So these are the small small boys disturbing us here on Nairaland forum everyday. No wonder many leave annoying comments.

That's why i don't argue or reply peoples comment. People here most of them are little little boys and girls in their early 30s or late 20s.

They quick to insult the elders, cos they don't know who's behind the moniker SMH
Re: Another Year, Another Celebration: Happy Birthday To Mr. 'Green Man' (Pictures) by being(m): 1:30pm On Apr 06
Why u come like publicity like this?
Anyways happy birthday o, greenman
Re: Another Year, Another Celebration: Happy Birthday To Mr. 'Green Man' (Pictures) by Malroux: 1:31pm On Apr 06
Tmb78:
That Helinues guy has mercilessly really dealt with you people o
Trolling and trolling him day and night
Are you people sure you're not the ones who need a job ?😂😂😂😂
I want him to be useful and engaged ok. I don't like seeing him idling away on nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Another Year, Another Celebration: Happy Birthday To Mr. 'Green Man' (Pictures) by Goodlady(f): 1:31pm On Apr 06
Odewaleadesoye:
Grateful for Another Year of Growth and Opportunities! 🎉

Here's to embracing all that's ahead with open arms and a heart full of gratitude while celebrating Another Trip Around the Sun.

Dear Esteemed Nairaland Family, kindly celebrate with me!

Happy Birthday to Odewale Adesoye (A. K. A. Mr. Green Man)!
🎂🎈✨
You are looking cute o. Your partner is lucky
Re: Another Year, Another Celebration: Happy Birthday To Mr. 'Green Man' (Pictures) by Donaldoni: 1:32pm On Apr 06
Happy Birthday bro
Re: Another Year, Another Celebration: Happy Birthday To Mr. 'Green Man' (Pictures) by Tmb78(m): 1:37pm On Apr 06
Malroux:
I want him to be useful and engaged ok. I don't like seeing him idling away on nairaland.
Is that supposed to be funny, Dude?
I asked because one could say the same about you na!
What you are doing is idling away too na
trolling on nairaland
Or do you need a soothsayer to tell you that one?
Re: Another Year, Another Celebration: Happy Birthday To Mr. 'Green Man' (Pictures) by Savedday2: 1:39pm On Apr 06
Happy Bday!

I hear say na vegetables you dey sell. Abeg avoid 9ja girls with their useless kpekus, make them no finish your vegetable leaf money.

1 Like

Re: Another Year, Another Celebration: Happy Birthday To Mr. 'Green Man' (Pictures) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 1:40pm On Apr 06
He looks like someone that studied taxation from Osun state university. Well, happy birthday to him
Re: Another Year, Another Celebration: Happy Birthday To Mr. 'Green Man' (Pictures) by CCIA: 1:40pm On Apr 06
Goodlady:

You are looking cute o. Your partner is lucky
This makes me wonder what the men that fvck you look like grin
Re: Another Year, Another Celebration: Happy Birthday To Mr. 'Green Man' (Pictures) by Leboska(m): 1:40pm On Apr 06
Happy Birthday
Re: Another Year, Another Celebration: Happy Birthday To Mr. 'Green Man' (Pictures) by Karlifate: 1:44pm On Apr 06
Happy birthday, dude.

This your nickname is tautology.

Mr Green or Green Man would suffice.

Which one is "Mr Green Man"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Year, Another Celebration: Happy Birthday To Mr. 'Green Man' (Pictures) by Sucre6: 1:45pm On Apr 06
Happy Birthday brother, your face looks very familiar, btw continue to age gracefully
Re: Another Year, Another Celebration: Happy Birthday To Mr. 'Green Man' (Pictures) by Karlifate: 1:46pm On Apr 06
lightwind:
So these are the small small boys disturbing us here on Nairaland forum everyday. No wonder many leave annoying comments.

That's why i don't argue or reply peoples comment. People here most of them are little little boys and girls in their early 30s or late 20s.

They quick to insult the elders, cos they don't know who's behind the moniker SMH

Simply put, lots are Secondary school teenagers & [frustrated] undergraduates. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Another Year, Another Celebration: Happy Birthday To Mr. 'Green Man' (Pictures) by Oladhips(m): 1:50pm On Apr 06
One of Our Own cool cool💚✌

Nairaland To the world 🌏 ✌
Re: Another Year, Another Celebration: Happy Birthday To Mr. 'Green Man' (Pictures) by Oizee(f): 1:50pm On Apr 06
Happy birthday to you! More progress
Re: Another Year, Another Celebration: Happy Birthday To Mr. 'Green Man' (Pictures) by allanphash7(m): 1:52pm On Apr 06
4×6 =24

You are celebrating a perfect year in the year 2024 which is a leap year

Trust me something spectacular will catch you up this year.

Happy birthday Mr Green Man
Odewaleadesoye:

Here's to embracing all that's ahead with open arms and a heart full of gratitude while celebrating Another Trip Around the Sun.

🎂🎈✨
Re: Another Year, Another Celebration: Happy Birthday To Mr. 'Green Man' (Pictures) by Pitssbull: 1:54pm On Apr 06
Happy birthday man
Re: Another Year, Another Celebration: Happy Birthday To Mr. 'Green Man' (Pictures) by VinnyBaba: 1:56pm On Apr 06
Happy birthday, Dude! smiley

Plz just consider Iyaebe aka Ereluroz for Marriage na. embarassed cry
Re: Another Year, Another Celebration: Happy Birthday To Mr. 'Green Man' (Pictures) by Otolomo1(m): 1:57pm On Apr 06
Happy
Birthday
PLANT grin grin grin
Odewaleadesoye:

🎂🎈✨
Re: Another Year, Another Celebration: Happy Birthday To Mr. 'Green Man' (Pictures) by Oshokhai69: 2:01pm On Apr 06
Odewaleadesoye:

🎂🎈✨
How old are you? No lie.
Re: Another Year, Another Celebration: Happy Birthday To Mr. 'Green Man' (Pictures) by kbir555: 2:02pm On Apr 06
Happy birthday green man

Fb account for sale o9o32122319
Re: Another Year, Another Celebration: Happy Birthday To Mr. 'Green Man' (Pictures) by FreeStuffsNG: 2:02pm On Apr 06
Happy birthday to you sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Attacks Lady For Not Inviting Him To Her Birthday Party / 7 Categories Of People You Will Meet At Every Nigerian Wedding Ceremony / Popular Nairalander Got Married In Lagos (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.