Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,473 members, 7,836,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

I Think Hushpuppi Is Better Than All Politicians In Nigeria And Even Inec Itself - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Think Hushpuppi Is Better Than All Politicians In Nigeria And Even Inec Itself (240 Views)

Peter Obi: Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho More Popular Than All Politicians In The South / Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri / Not Even INEC Can Save Wike – Princewill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think Hushpuppi Is Better Than All Politicians In Nigeria And Even Inec Itself by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:16am On Apr 06
If AlexBells thinks his tribalistic regional nonsense makes him any better, then he must be thinking bunkum.

We met on whatsapp, then bla bla bla.

At the end ,itz the usual i get murny pass you rhyme he must be singing or rapping.

Just enter the studio and beat jay z or rozay to it or tunechi or repeat shit like the talkative called eminem

That one uses at least a hundred words where just 3 are enough....i can walk or eat or swim.
Re: I Think Hushpuppi Is Better Than All Politicians In Nigeria And Even Inec Itself by Splashme: 9:24am On Apr 06
He is cleaner than that man
in Aso Rock

1 Like

Re: I Think Hushpuppi Is Better Than All Politicians In Nigeria And Even Inec Itself by Ibaaboy(m): 9:27am On Apr 06
Splashme:
in Aso Rock

lol
Re: I Think Hushpuppi Is Better Than All Politicians In Nigeria And Even Inec Itself by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:57am On Apr 06
Splashme:
in Aso Rock

That man in aso rock is not eating alone
Re: I Think Hushpuppi Is Better Than All Politicians In Nigeria And Even Inec Itself by AlexBells(m): 10:03am On Apr 06
HellVictorinho6:
If AlexBells thinks his tribalistic regional nonsense makes him any better, then he must be thinking bunkum.

We met on whatsapp, then bla bla bla.

At the end ,itz the usual i get murny pass you rhyme he must be singing or rapping.

Just enter the studio and beat jay z or rozay to it or tunechi or repeat shit like the talkative called eminem

That one uses at least a hundred words where just 3 are enough....i can walk or eat or swim.

HellVictorinho6 We spoke on WhatsApp is true and I appreciate that like I told you, politics is a game and the version of me in public forum like nairaland is different. I told you politics is local. When Alexander the Great took control of the Greek army, he understood that the Greeks as at that moment was motivated by the glories of victory and he sorted that victory.

I’m a politician and my local base is AlaIgbo, my people are money conscious, we are money people so if you ain’t talking money don’t bother. It is not me it is what wins in my place. Before I became a Nigerian I’m Igbo and that’s it.

I’m personally not going to ve disturbed by the stereotype of the Igbo man by Nigerians as loud and boastful. If Make accomplishments I will be loud about it Becuase if I’m found guilty of a crime yiu will be loud about it. However you put it, your life yiur choices.
Re: I Think Hushpuppi Is Better Than All Politicians In Nigeria And Even Inec Itself by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:13am On Apr 06
AlexBells:

HellVictorinho6 We spoke on WhatsApp is true and I appreciate that like I told you, politics is a game and the version of me in public forum like nairaland is different. I told you politics is local. When Alexander the Great took control of the Greek army, he understood that the Greeks as at that moment was motivated by the glories of victory and he sorted that victory.

I’m a politician and my local base is AlaIgbo, my people are money conscious, we are money people so if you ain’t talking money don’t bother. It is not me it is what wins in my place. Before I became a Nigerian I’m Igbo and that’s it.

I’m personally not going to ve disturbed by the stereotype of the Igbo man by Nigerians as loud and boastful. If Make accomplishments I will be loud about it Becuase if I’m found guilty of a crime yiu will be loud about it. However you put it, your life yiur choices.

Making murny is not a tribal thing

As 4 being loud, itz not a tribal thing too

U ar igbo and thatz not a crime

thatz all
Re: I Think Hushpuppi Is Better Than All Politicians In Nigeria And Even Inec Itself by NOwazobia: 11:33am On Apr 06
Re: I Think Hushpuppi Is Better Than All Politicians In Nigeria And Even Inec Itself by AlexBells(m): 11:50am On Apr 06
HellVictorinho6:

Making murny is not a tribal thing

As 4 being loud, itz not a tribal thing too

U ar igbo and thatz not a crime

thatz all
I didn’t say that making money is an Igbo but that the Igbos are motivated by money which forms a bulk of my political determinant. If I’m campaigning tomorrow, I’m going to ensure an economic vibrant blueprint that’s what I man
Re: I Think Hushpuppi Is Better Than All Politicians In Nigeria And Even Inec Itself by HellVictorinho6(m): 12:32pm On Apr 06
AlexBells:

I didn’t say that making money is an Igbo but that the Igbos are motivated by money which forms a bulk of my political determinant. If I’m campaigning tomorrow, I’m going to ensure an economic vibrant blueprint that’s what I man

Not only igbos are motivated by murny

U did not say itz just them, i know but repeating igbo here and there wont make any difference.

Ur blueprint is just a rearrangement of the table where the same old rulers eat with so much greed
Re: I Think Hushpuppi Is Better Than All Politicians In Nigeria And Even Inec Itself by AlexBells(m): 12:49pm On Apr 06
HellVictorinho6:

Not only igbos are motivated by murny

U did not say itz just them, i know but repeating igbo here and there wont make any difference.

Ur blueprint is just a rearrangement of the table where the same old rulers eat with so much greed

I’m interested in the Igbo Nation and our friends in the current dispensation. I don’t hold any Nigerian office
Re: I Think Hushpuppi Is Better Than All Politicians In Nigeria And Even Inec Itself by HellVictorinho6(m): 1:26pm On Apr 06
AlexBells:

I’m interested in the Igbo Nation and our friends in the current dispensation. I don’t hold any Nigerian office

Irrelevant to the topic
Re: I Think Hushpuppi Is Better Than All Politicians In Nigeria And Even Inec Itself by AlexBells(m): 1:29pm On Apr 06
HellVictorinho6:

Irrelevant to the topic
It is okay
Re: I Think Hushpuppi Is Better Than All Politicians In Nigeria And Even Inec Itself by HellVictorinho6(m): 2:36pm On Apr 06
AlexBells:
It is okay

Spits

(1) (Reply)

Ireti Kingibe Biography, Early Life, Education, Career And Controversy / Osun APC, PDP In Verbal War Over Adeleke’s Religion, FG Palliatives / Global Warming; Southeast East Will Increase In Population In 50 Years Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.