Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,579 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Labour Threatens Showdown As FG Insists On Electricity Tariff Hike - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Threatens Showdown As FG Insists On Electricity Tariff Hike (13458 Views)

Subsidy: Labour Threatens Strike, Resumes Talks With FG / Fuel Subsidy Removal: Labour Threatens To Mobilise Workers Against Tinubu Govt / Labour Threatens Strike Over New Fuel Price Hike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Threatens Showdown As FG Insists On Electricity Tariff Hike by phemmie06(m): 4:14pm On Apr 06
Can someone tell me the usefulness of this government?
What benefit(s) has/have fuel subsidy removal brought?
The money is siphon on a daily basis, it has never brought any succour but hardship

Meanwhile, Labour should de there de, maintain their lane cos we're tired of organized strike by government which labour always execute
Re: Labour Threatens Showdown As FG Insists On Electricity Tariff Hike by Krankhead: 4:15pm On Apr 06
olatade:
Strike is the only language that this government will understand.
Which Labor.? Labour party, obidient or Abure Labour... useless people

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Labour Threatens Showdown As FG Insists On Electricity Tariff Hike by Lomprico2: 4:18pm On Apr 06
Labour should just shut the fuçk up!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Threatens Showdown As FG Insists On Electricity Tariff Hike by IJEYdiamond(f): 4:19pm On Apr 06
olatade:
Strike is the only language that this government will understand.

If na osho baba... i for believe say the strike go happen...
Re: Labour Threatens Showdown As FG Insists On Electricity Tariff Hike by ogolemati: 4:27pm On Apr 06
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I really need one on one discussion with that labour chairman.i need remove all his teeth with blow.the guy na mad man
Re: Labour Threatens Showdown As FG Insists On Electricity Tariff Hike by ezenna191(m): 4:28pm On Apr 06
This government is too heartless and wicked. The most insensitive since 1999. IMF and World Bank kee the heartless minister under agbado regime.
Re: Labour Threatens Showdown As FG Insists On Electricity Tariff Hike by Honestey: 4:41pm On Apr 06
If the imp declared strike over anything other than being punched in his fufu face make I fart loudly
Re: Labour Threatens Showdown As FG Insists On Electricity Tariff Hike by fitinwell: 4:51pm On Apr 06
Great100000:

https://punchng.com/labour-threatens-showdown-as-fg-insists-on-electricity-tariff-hike/?amp

Don't know What TUC president is gaining for taking side with Tinubu Government?

NLC president too eyeing political office..

How then do you want the people to take you guys seriously?
Re: Labour Threatens Showdown As FG Insists On Electricity Tariff Hike by smileyoo: 4:59pm On Apr 06
Timmi:

This Labor Congress is part and parcel of Labor Party as both parties have publicly acknowledged and their aim ever since this new government comes in, is to create havoc and instability in the country because their party did not win the election.

While the timing of the electricity tariff is very bad and insensitive to the people, the Labor Congress under this Agbero man has lost its credibility and it is not the avenue to protest.
don't deceive us, because from the body language of the present of NLC and TUC , shows clearly that they are totally in support of this APC government vicious policies against Nigerians, the present NLC is APC apologists - Nigeria have no more labour union, in this emilokan government, that is why they have the insane courage to be dishing out to Nigerians, their vicious policies, back to back, without any fear of consequences.
The present labour unions are actually agents of APC government, because even with all the high cost of living, the minimum wage remain the same - this is criminal leadership.
Re: Labour Threatens Showdown As FG Insists On Electricity Tariff Hike by DeepSight(m): 5:02pm On Apr 06
NLC is extinct.
Re: Labour Threatens Showdown As FG Insists On Electricity Tariff Hike by smileyoo: 5:10pm On Apr 06
The Nigeria labour unions should be ashamed of themselves, watching their members groaning in pains of harsh economic policies, without fighting to protect the interest of their members, which should be their primary responsibility as labour unions, making them look dumb or a branch of this vicious government, thereby loosing the respect of Nigerians, especially their members.
this their threat is just another noise making, as usual.
Re: Labour Threatens Showdown As FG Insists On Electricity Tariff Hike by ashawopikin(m): 5:16pm On Apr 06
These toothless bulldog NLC don start
Re: Labour Threatens Showdown As FG Insists On Electricity Tariff Hike by Bimpe29: 5:18pm On Apr 06
Adams Oshiomohle or his like should have been the NLC President at this trying moment.

Joe Ajaero led NLC is nothing but a toothless bulldog.
Re: Labour Threatens Showdown As FG Insists On Electricity Tariff Hike by Father4all: 5:29pm On Apr 06
Labour wey go collect bribe las Las. They are part of our problems
Re: Labour Threatens Showdown As FG Insists On Electricity Tariff Hike by 11doubledee: 5:30pm On Apr 06
I'd suggest labour insist on metering every customer before the hike.
That's more realistic.Nigeria wasn't half this hard before tinubu started organising protest against Jonathan.
Let's see what he's able to achieve at the end.

1 Like

Re: Labour Threatens Showdown As FG Insists On Electricity Tariff Hike by Simpubozz(m): 5:47pm On Apr 06
How much is a unit price for Band B
Re: Labour Threatens Showdown As FG Insists On Electricity Tariff Hike by tnerro1(m): 5:57pm On Apr 06
I brought a bag of pure water and put it in my freezer since February, up till now in April, that bag of water never still freeze, Abeg which Band I Dey self?
Re: Labour Threatens Showdown As FG Insists On Electricity Tariff Hike by Soulsymbol99: 5:58pm On Apr 06
We still get labour union 4 this country? undecided
Re: Labour Threatens Showdown As FG Insists On Electricity Tariff Hike by tnerro1(m): 5:59pm On Apr 06
The TUC have been compromised, and have turned to traitors against the masses, nothing will come out of it
Re: Labour Threatens Showdown As FG Insists On Electricity Tariff Hike by Obycus: 6:09pm On Apr 06
Labour abeg shut up you toothless bull dog. There is nothing u can do. Just go and collect ur bribe and life goes on. Useless people in a useless country called Nigeria.
How I wish I will get a means to leave this failed state with my family I won't think of coming back again

1 Like

Re: Labour Threatens Showdown As FG Insists On Electricity Tariff Hike by buzorcharles(m): 6:09pm On Apr 06
Labour is cursed
Re: Labour Threatens Showdown As FG Insists On Electricity Tariff Hike by Adegoketj: 6:22pm On Apr 06
Book Dog that can not bick, Aja inu iwe
Re: Labour Threatens Showdown As FG Insists On Electricity Tariff Hike by samomoli: 6:27pm On Apr 06
If l hear L not to talk of abour. Abeg tell this set of toothless bull dog to shift
Re: Labour Threatens Showdown As FG Insists On Electricity Tariff Hike by duduade: 6:27pm On Apr 06
Abeg who dey bark...

Awọn toothless dogs

🤣🤣🤣
Re: Labour Threatens Showdown As FG Insists On Electricity Tariff Hike by Meteng: 6:28pm On Apr 06
I don tire for their useless showdown
Re: Labour Threatens Showdown As FG Insists On Electricity Tariff Hike by Confirm4real(m): 6:29pm On Apr 06
After 1 or 2 weeks they will forget about it cheesy

Useless Labour!
Re: Labour Threatens Showdown As FG Insists On Electricity Tariff Hike by Angrymode: 7:37pm On Apr 06
This toothless ekuke union should stop embarrassing themselves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Grills Modu Sheriff Over N12b Aircraft; What About Tinubu Aircraft? / Reno Omokri Donates ₦500,000 To Southern Kaduna Mass Killings Victims / Garba Shehu: Some APC leaders expect Buhari to rig supplementary elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.