Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,228 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Nairabus And Lifepurse Loan Apps Fraud - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nairabus And Lifepurse Loan Apps Fraud (431 Views)

How Do I Prevent Loan Apps Like Sokoloan From Calling My Contacts / Top 5 Loan Apps In Nigeria / Top 11 Quick Loan Apps In Nigeria For Individuals And Business Owners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairabus And Lifepurse Loan Apps Fraud by doclatom(m): 2:18pm On Apr 06
Early this morning, I received a strange Whatsapp message from an anonymous person who introduced himself as personnel from Nairabuss loan app. He offered me a loan option which I declined that I wasn't interested in all these weekly stuffs. He urged me to download their two apps APKs Nairabus and Lifepurse which he sent to me on Whatsapp and asked me to sign up that the loan amount will be upgraded. I did. He but their default amount was what was still showing. I told him I wasn't interested. He said I needed not worry that I should log out and log back in to see the improved offer. I did that but immediately on logging back in, I just saw that a certain useless amount of money was being disbursed to me. Something I didn't apply for. And I'm expected to repay twice the amount in just seven days. I immediately complained to the guy who was chatting me initially but he ran away. Sent a message to him that I'll keep the chat record and screenshots I sent to him as evidence in case of legal redress.
This is to bring to public knowledge these unwholesome practices from these people. And I've decided to fight them on this.

I hope this can be moved to front page for public awareness.

NB: Both apps credited me forcefully with loans I didn't apply for.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairabus And Lifepurse Loan Apps Fraud by winko17(m): 8:32am On Apr 18
Exact same scenario happened to me yesterday by one ESTHER DANIEL claiming to be aan agent from nairabus. I told her I don't want a 7days loan. But to my surprise they initiated the payment midnight without my consent.

Re: Nairabus And Lifepurse Loan Apps Fraud by Gshirley: 4:18am On Apr 24
I had same experience. Deleted the apps almost immediately only to be contacted few days ago to repay a loan.

Had to check my Opay and was shocked that they actually sent the money because that's
the bank information I submitted. I don't use it regularly because they're no funds there.

The apps are not online to access it and return their money.

Where's their app on?

(1) (Reply)

Cakes2ahmedabad.com Showers Bashing Gift Collections In Ahmedabad / Daily Market Update –june 15, 2012 / 69 Tips For More Effective Headlines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.