Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,061 members, 7,832,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Latest Jewish Trick Says Hamas And IDF Can Not Be Held On The Same Standard - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Latest Jewish Trick Says Hamas And IDF Can Not Be Held On The Same Standard (773 Views)

Israel: GPS Disabled And IDF Leave Cancelled Over Iran Threat / Israel Defence Minister, Yoav Gallant, Says Hamas War Could Last Months / The Banner On A Ship Carrying Jewish Refugees To Palestine In 1947 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Latest Jewish Trick Says Hamas And IDF Can Not Be Held On The Same Standard by sunboy(m): 8:39am On Apr 07
tctrills:

The Arabian desert. Most Arab countries used to be christian nations before the arrival of the Arabs.

Where is the Arabian desert located ??

Which of them use to be Christian nations ?
Re: Latest Jewish Trick Says Hamas And IDF Can Not Be Held On The Same Standard by tctrills: 9:02am On Apr 07
sunboy:

Where is the Arabian desert located ??

Which of them use to be Christian nations ?
Sir these are things you can look up on your own.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arabian_Desert
[url]https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Egypt#:~:text=In%20the%207th%20century%2C%20Egypt,brought%20Islam%20to%20the%20country[/url]
.[url]https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Syria#:~:text=In%20634%E2%80%93640%2C%20as%20part,part%20of%20the%20Islamic%20empire[/url].
Re: Latest Jewish Trick Says Hamas And IDF Can Not Be Held On The Same Standard by DeepThroater: 9:10am On Apr 07
tctrills:

Oga there is no genocide going on in Gaza. Also, the north should be engaged in reducing it's poverty and sending it's kids to school, nothing more.

The world is in agreement that Pissrael is commiting genocide in Gaza.

You can decieve yourselves in that your okorofied shetls that the Jews are the good guys because you see them as your slave masters but not everyone is buying their lies.

You idiots are so far gone that you will deny harsh reality to defend your slave masters.

Truly , you guys are the weakest link among Africans .

2 Likes

Re: Latest Jewish Trick Says Hamas And IDF Can Not Be Held On The Same Standard by DeepThroater: 9:16am On Apr 07
tctrills:

The Arabian desert. Most Arab countries used to be christian nations before the arrival of the Arabs.

And who created Islam ?

Mohammed first wife was a wealthy Jewess.

Mohammed handled her business trips to Jerusalem and Mecca from where he interacted with his in-laws in Jewish quarters of Jerusalem.

Mohammed will later marry two Jewish women.

One was Aisha whose father Abu Bakr is recognised as Jewish by the Jewish Encyclopedia.

Abu Bakr will later become the first caliph of Islam after Mohammed's death and from there spread jihad across the ME.

You no next to nothing.

Islam has always been a Jewish sect designed for their cousin Arabs to be used to recruit them to chase Christianity out of the middle East and restore Palestine as a Jewish homeland.

The cowardly Jews have always relied on others to get their so-called holy land back.

1916 Balfourt agreement saw the British empire have it over to them.

1948 saw the British and Americans grant Palestine as a Jewish independent statehood .

Up till then these cowards can't even defend their so-called sacred lands without calling on America.

Bloody cowards that will soon be hunted down for sports.

1 Like

Re: Latest Jewish Trick Says Hamas And IDF Can Not Be Held On The Same Standard by tctrills: 9:19am On Apr 07
DeepThroater:

The world is in agreement that Pissrael is commuting genocide in Gaza.

You can decieve yourselves in that your okorofied shetls that the Jews are the good guys because you see them as your slave masters but not everyone is buying their lies.

You idiots are so far gone that you will deny harsh reality to defend your slave masters.

Truly , you guys are the weakest link among Africans .
You are not very smart. The world is not in agreement about anything. In fact, Israel was just proven innocent in the world court. You guys just say nonsense.
About slave masters, the Arabs were the worst slave masters of the blacks.
The Arabic word of blacks is Abeed or abīd (عبيد, plural of ʿabd, عبد), is an Arabic word meaning "servant" or "slave
So we know your slave masters.
Re: Latest Jewish Trick Says Hamas And IDF Can Not Be Held On The Same Standard by DeepThroater: 9:22am On Apr 07
tctrills:

You are not very smart. The world is not in agreement about anything. In fact, Israel was just proven innocent in the world court. You guys just say nonsense.
About slave masters, the Arabs were the worst slave masters of the blacks.
The Arabic word of blacks is Abeed or abīd (عبيد, plural of ʿabd, عبد), is an Arabic word meaning "servant" or "slave
So we know your slave masters.

0koro,

Pissrael has expired

Khazars are not Jews and even if they were ;

Jews have since been rejected and cast away by God .

The land Pissrael no longer belongs to Jews be they fake or original.

The third Temple will never be built.

The spawns of Cain will roam aimlessly as they have been condemned to without a home of their own.

You are on the wrong side of humanity , history and His Holy judgement.

Repent from your foolish delusions .

Christ is King

1 Like

Re: Latest Jewish Trick Says Hamas And IDF Can Not Be Held On The Same Standard by tctrills: 9:24am On Apr 07
DeepThroater:

And who created Islam ?

Mohammed first wife was a wealthy Jewess.

Mohammed handled her business trips to Jerusalem and Mecca from where he interacted with his in-laws in Jewish quarters of Jerusalem.

Mohammed will later marry two Jewish women.

One was Aisha whose father Abu Bakr is recognised as Jewish by the Jewish Encyclopedia.

Abu Bakr will later become the first caliph of Islam after Mohammed's death and from there spread jihad across the ME.

You no next to nothing.

Islam has always been a Jewish sect designed for their cousin Arabs to be used to recruit them to chase Christianity out of the middle East and restore Palestine as a Jewish homeland.

The cowardly Jews have always relied on others to get their so-called holy land back.

1916 Balfourt agreement saw the British empire have it over to them.

1948 saw the British and Americans grant Palestine as a Jewish independent statehood .

Up till then these cowards can't even defend their so-called sacred lands without calling on America.

Bloody cowards that will soon be hunted down for sports.
Oga. Nothing you wrote in connected to this discussion.
The Arabs took over Egypt, Morocco, Tunisia, Algeria, Jordan, Lebanon, and Palestine. That's the point we are making here.
Love or hate the Jews, I don't care.
One more thing, in 1948, when the Jews defeated the entire Arab world, America was neutral. Same thing happened in 1963.
Re: Latest Jewish Trick Says Hamas And IDF Can Not Be Held On The Same Standard by tctrills: 9:27am On Apr 07
DeepThroater:

0koro,

Pissrael has expired

Khazars are not Jews and even if they were ;

Jews have since been rejected and cast away by God .

The land Pissrael no longer belongs to Jews be they fake or original.

The third Temple will never be built.

The spawns of Cain will roam aimlessly as they have been condemned to without a home of their own.

You are on the wrong side of humanity , history and His Holy judgement.

Repent from your foolish delusions .

Christ is King

You say the land no longer belongs to the Jews right?
No problem you are free to take it from them.
You guys are crying about the death of 31k Palestinians yet you refuse to learn.
Today, many Arab countries are seeking friendship with Israel. They are tired of the stupidity but people like you in Nigeria think it's ok to fight Israel.
Re: Latest Jewish Trick Says Hamas And IDF Can Not Be Held On The Same Standard by DeepThroater: 9:30am On Apr 07
tctrills:

Oga. Nothing you wrote in connected to this discussion.
The Arabs took over Egypt, Morocco, Tunisia, Algeria, Jordan, Lebanon, and Palestine. That's the point we are making here.
Love or hate the Jews, I don't care.
One more thing, in 1948, when the Jews defeated the entire Arab world, America was neutral. Same thing happened in 1963.

And they did so under the rallying banner of the Jewish sect known as Islam.

Jews created and funded Islam to rid the ME of Christianity .

This hasn't changed as Pissrael founded and financed and armed ISIS to cleanse the ME of Christians , Shiites and Yazidis whom Jews want replaced with their Kosher Sunni brand.

As I said, you are grossly ignorant and know next ti jack on what is going on in the ME.

1 Like

Re: Latest Jewish Trick Says Hamas And IDF Can Not Be Held On The Same Standard by DeepThroater: 9:31am On Apr 07
tctrills:

You say the land no longer belongs to the Jews right?
No problem you are free to take it from them.
You guys are crying about the death of 31k Palestinians yet you refuse to learn.
Today, many Arab countries are seeking friendship with Israel. They are tired of the stupidity but people like you in Nigeria think it's ok to fight Israel.

Pissrael has expired .

You will live to see them chased out of the 110th country .

2 Likes

Re: Latest Jewish Trick Says Hamas And IDF Can Not Be Held On The Same Standard by tctrills: 9:33am On Apr 07
DeepThroater:

And they did so under the rallying banner of the Jewish sect known as Islam.

Jews created and funded Islam to rid the ME of Christianity .

This hasn't changed as Pissrael founded and financed and armed ISIS to cleanse the ME of Christians , Shiites and Yazidis whom Jews want replaced with their Kosher Sunni brand.

As I said, you are grossly ignorant and know next ti jack on what is going on in the ME.
Oga no problem. These days, anyone is allowed to have an opinion online even if it's nonsense.
Do you know what the Quran says about Jews and Judaism?
Anyway you are entitled to your personal opinion but I deal with facts. Have a great day.
Re: Latest Jewish Trick Says Hamas And IDF Can Not Be Held On The Same Standard by tctrills: 9:34am On Apr 07
DeepThroater:

Pissrael has expired .

You will live to see them chased out of the 110th country .

No wahala. I can't change your beliefs and I have no intention of doing so.
Re: Latest Jewish Trick Says Hamas And IDF Can Not Be Held On The Same Standard by SS777(m): 9:51am On Apr 07
GenSpecifics:

The Persians are suffering today for allowing the Jews to go back and rebuild the second Temple after God used the Babylonians to destroy the first.

The Iranians will make up for their ancestors mistakes by wiping that abomination known as Pissrael from the face of the earth.

From tomorrow the united states of America won't be the same again in down fall in history.

They are the founder of isrealhell not God, even their nuclear weapons will disappoint them to make issues worse.

2 Likes

Re: Latest Jewish Trick Says Hamas And IDF Can Not Be Held On The Same Standard by DeepThroater: 9:55am On Apr 07
tctrills:

No wahala. I can't change your beliefs and I have no intention of doing so.

Beliefs ?

This is about right from wrong and standing up for justice and humanity.

What are your basis for supporting the fake Jew claim to Palestine if not for your corrupted belief system that has elevated the Jew as your god here on earth.

You guys are the ones blindly supporting Judas despite all the evil they have done to humanity and the open genocide of Palestinian Muslims and Christians alike.

Your superstitious slavish beliefs are a testament to your own corrupted brain and total lack of humanity.

2 Likes

Re: Latest Jewish Trick Says Hamas And IDF Can Not Be Held On The Same Standard by DeepThroater: 9:58am On Apr 07
tctrills:

Oga no problem. These days, anyone is allowed to have an opinion online even if it's nonsense.
Do you know what the Quran says about Jews and Judaism?
Anyway you are entitled to your personal opinion but I deal with facts. Have a great day.

And have you read the corrupted talmuld which all Jews hold as sacred above the Torah ?

Go and see what the talmuld says about Christ and Christians.

I will take the Koran any day before I touch that satanic evil book that Jews use to justify genocide and enslavement of mankind.

2 Likes

Re: Latest Jewish Trick Says Hamas And IDF Can Not Be Held On The Same Standard by tctrills: 9:59am On Apr 07
DeepThroater:

And have you read the corrupted talmuld which all Jews hold as sacred above the Torah ?

Go and see what the talmuld says about Christ and Christians.

I will take the Koran any day before I touch that satanic evil book that Jews use to justify genocide and enslavement of mankind.

Oga I respect your opinion but I go with facts not what you think. It's been nice talking to you. You have a very creative mind
Re: Latest Jewish Trick Says Hamas And IDF Can Not Be Held On The Same Standard by tctrills: 10:00am On Apr 07
DeepThroater:

Beliefs ?

This is about right from wrong and standing up for justice and humanity.

What are your basis for supporting the fake Jew claim to Palestine if not for your corrupted belief system that has elevated the Jew as your god here on earth.

You guys are the ones blindly supporting Judas despite all the evil they have done to humanity and the open genocide of Palestinian Muslims and Christians alike.

Your superstitious slavish beliefs are a testament to your own corrupted brain and total lack of humanity.

I understand you feel strongly about your beliefs but we both know that these are not facts but products of your very creative mind. And I respect you for that.
Re: Latest Jewish Trick Says Hamas And IDF Can Not Be Held On The Same Standard by DeepThroater: 10:14am On Apr 07
tctrills:

I understand you feel strongly about your beliefs but we both know that these are not facts but products of your very creative mind. And I respect you for that.

I base all my conclusions and verdicts against the Jews on their historical antecedents of committing racial genocide .

I have studied their hate filled Talmuld and come to the conclusion that that book is the most evil piece of literature ever written by human hands.

I have come to the full knowledge that 99.9% of the problems and dangers facing humanity since the turn of the 20th century has come from the Jew.

I am convinced without prejudice that Jews want me as a Christian and a gentile either dead or slaving for them.

The Palestinian cause is a righteous one which every human with empathy must support.

My Christian faith has no place in substituting Christ worship for that of Judas.

I believe you guys support Judas in his latest genocidal land grab because their ambitions mirror that of yours over the Niger Delta.

I am convinced by facts , conviction and my sense of Christian justice that the Jews are wrong and will remain as it was written as ",the enemies of all mankind"

What beliefs again drives you to such blind support if not your indoctrination into Zionism by Radio Biafra touts ?

2 Likes

Re: Latest Jewish Trick Says Hamas And IDF Can Not Be Held On The Same Standard by DeepThroater: 10:16am On Apr 07
tctrills:

Oga I respect your opinion but I go with facts not what you think. It's been nice talking to you. You have a very creative mind

Cognitive dissonance is setting in.

You go dey alrite las las.

1 Like

Re: Latest Jewish Trick Says Hamas And IDF Can Not Be Held On The Same Standard by tctrills: 10:20am On Apr 07
DeepThroater:

I base all my conclusions and verdicts against the Jews on their historical antecedents of committing racial genocide .

I have studied their hate filled Talmuld and come to the conclusion that that book is the most evil piece of literature ever written by human hands.

I have come to the full knowledge that 99.9% of the problems and dangers facing humanity since the turn of the 20th century has come from the Jew.

I am convinced without prejudice that Jews want me as a Christian and a gentile either dead or slaving for them.

The Palestinian cause is a righteous one which every human with empathy must support.

My Christian faith has no place in substituting Christ worship for that of Judas.

I believe you guys support Judas in his latest genocidal land grab because their ambitions mirror that of yours over the Niger Delta.

I am convinced by facts , conviction and my sense of Christian justice that the Jews are wrong and will remain as it was written as ",the enemies of all mankind"

What beliefs again drives you to such blind support if not your indoctrination into Zionism by Radio Biafra touts ?

Lol. I would have continued this discussion with you if you had facts to back up what you say. But you obviously don't. I don't go about believing the words and opinions of random person on Nairaland.
I understand you hate the Jews and Zionist. I am not planning to change your mind or your opinion but for me to debate and have a constructive discussion with you sir, you need to present facts not just you opinion.
Anyway, I find your thoughts very creative.
Re: Latest Jewish Trick Says Hamas And IDF Can Not Be Held On The Same Standard by tctrills: 10:22am On Apr 07
DeepThroater:

Cognitive dissonance is setting in.

You go dey alrite las las.
Yes I am ok because I don't engage in foolish conspiracies without facts.
I am entertained by your creativity but that's as far as it goes.
Re: Latest Jewish Trick Says Hamas And IDF Can Not Be Held On The Same Standard by DeepThroater: 10:27am On Apr 07
tctrills:

Yes I am ok because I don't engage in foolish conspiracies without facts.
I am entertained by your creativity but that's as far as it goes.

All truths when freshly exposed are vehment rejected.

But slowly and surely, the truth will prevail.

Ignorance is not an excuse.

You live in the era spoken in revelations of a period of Great awakening.

Knowledge will be freely made available in the end times as prophecied in Revelation to which you are living in so that you will not use ignorance as a defense when judgement comes knocking.

As I said earlier , it will take three times the effort and time to deradicalize you fools from your misplaced Zionism .

I am just here as a witness on that the day of judgement to testify that I warned you of the antichrist Jew .

1 Like

Re: Latest Jewish Trick Says Hamas And IDF Can Not Be Held On The Same Standard by DeepThroater: 10:32am On Apr 07
tctrills:

Lol. I would have continued this discussion with you if you had facts to back up what you say. But you obviously don't. I don't go about believing the words and opinions of random person on Nairaland.
I understand you hate the Jews and Zionist. I am not planning to change your mind or your opinion but for me to debate and have a constructive discussion with you sir, you need to present facts not just you opinion.
Anyway, I find your thoughts very creative.

Can you elucidate to us here why you are a Zionist and worship the feet of Judas ?

I have my theories on why you guys are so susceptible to Jewish tricks and this is because of your parallel materialism that Judaism promotes as well as Jewish quest to steal other people's land and dominate others. These are traits I see you love and hope to replicate in Nigeria. But I have news for you, go to Palestine and be Jewish . We do not have room for another insane movement in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Latest Jewish Trick Says Hamas And IDF Can Not Be Held On The Same Standard by tctrills: 10:44am On Apr 07
DeepThroater:

Can you elucidate to us here why you are a Zionist and worship the feet of Judas ?

I have my theories on why you guys are so susceptible to Jewish tricks and this is because of your parallel materialism that Judaism promotes as well as Jewish quest to steal other people's land and dominate others. These are traits I see you love and hope to replicate in Nigeria. But I have news for you, go to Palestine and be Jewish . We do not have room for another insane movement in Nigeria.
Ok. You asked one or 2 good questions but we both know that you don't seek an education.
I support the Zionist movement which simply means the Jews regaining the land of their fathers.
In Nigeria, the only people stealing others lands are the fulanis and trust me, I am not Fulani. So if you don't have room for another insane movement in Nigeria, you should direct your rage to the Fulani herdsmen not me.
Re: Latest Jewish Trick Says Hamas And IDF Can Not Be Held On The Same Standard by tctrills: 10:45am On Apr 07
DeepThroater:

All truths when freshly exposed are vehment rejected.

But slowly and surely, the truth will prevail.

Ignorance is not an excuse.

You live in the era spoken in revelations of a period of Great awakening.

Knowledge will be freely made available in the end times as prophecied in Revelation to which you are living in so that you will not use ignorance as a defense when judgement comes knocking.

As I said earlier , it will take three times the effort and time to deradicalize you fools from your misplaced Zionism .

I am just here as a witness on that the day of judgement to testify that I warned you of the antichrist Jew .
I understand your passion but it's completely misplaced.
Re: Latest Jewish Trick Says Hamas And IDF Can Not Be Held On The Same Standard by DeepThroater: 10:46am On Apr 07
tctrills:

Ok. You asked one or 2 good questions but we both know that you don't seek an education.
I support the Zionist movement which simply means the Jews regaining the land of their fathers.
In Nigeria, the only people stealing others lands are the fulanis and trust me, I am not Fulani. So if you don't have room for another insane movement in Nigeria, you should direct your rage to the Fulani herdsmen not me.

Can you explain the annexation of the SS that led to the civil war and how you are yet to repent from such folly?

Or is SS part of your father's land ?

1 Like

Re: Latest Jewish Trick Says Hamas And IDF Can Not Be Held On The Same Standard by DeepThroater: 10:47am On Apr 07
tctrills:

I understand your passion but it's completely misplaced.

Well, just know that you will not be allowed to practice your Zionism and land grabbing at the expense of others in Nigeria.

Besides, after the Jew is driven out from Palestine , will you still cling to Zionism ?

1 Like

Re: Latest Jewish Trick Says Hamas And IDF Can Not Be Held On The Same Standard by DeepThroater: 10:50am On Apr 07
tctrills:

There is no difference between you and the Fulani.

You share the same land grabbing and power domination over all nationalities in Nigeria.

The only grudge you have with the Fulani is that they upstaged you and are not willing to share power with you.

As some one from the SS, the greatest existential threat we face isn't from the Fulani but your unrelentless and unrepentant attempts to recreate your old eastern Nigeria .

We are not fooled.

2 Likes

Re: Latest Jewish Trick Says Hamas And IDF Can Not Be Held On The Same Standard by tctrills: 10:53am On Apr 07
DeepThroater:

There is no difference between you and the Fulani.

You share the same land grabbing and power domination over all nationalities in Nigeria.

The only grudge you have with the Fulani is that they upstaged you and are not willing to share power with you.

As some one from the SS, the greatest existential threat we face isn't from the Fulani but your unrelentless and unrepentant attempts to recreate your old eastern Nigeria .

We are not fooled.
Oga I have never stolen anyone's lands. It's clear that you are looking for enemies where there are none.
Anyways you have been all around me since morning what is your goal?
Re: Latest Jewish Trick Says Hamas And IDF Can Not Be Held On The Same Standard by DeepThroater: 10:54am On Apr 07
tctrills:

Oga I have never stolen anyone's lands. It's clear that you are looking for enemies where there are none.
Anyways you have been all around me since morning what is your goal?

To convert you to light.

1 Like

Re: Latest Jewish Trick Says Hamas And IDF Can Not Be Held On The Same Standard by tctrills: 10:54am On Apr 07
DeepThroater:

Well, just know that you will not be allowed to practice your Zionism and land grabbing at the expense of others in Nigeria.

Besides, after the Jew is driven out from Palestine , will you still cling to Zionism ?

But you allow the Fulanis. Funny child. Anyways I have no intention to grab your land. When I need a property, I buy it.
Re: Latest Jewish Trick Says Hamas And IDF Can Not Be Held On The Same Standard by tctrills: 10:56am On Apr 07
DeepThroater:

Can you explain the annexation of the SS that led to the civil war and how you are yet to repent from such folly?

Or is SS part of your father's land ?

Clearly you don't know what led to the civil war. No one has ever stolen land from the SS. But then can you site just one academic paper or historic records to prove your point or are you trapped in a dream that you no longer recognize reality?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obama And Mccain - No Difference For Workers / South Africa, True Pride Of Mamaland: Interesting Figures / Today Mark The 20th Year Since His Release,Celebrating Mandela

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.