Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Why Wearing Isi-agu On Air Peace Matters And What The Company Can Do Differently - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Why Wearing Isi-agu On Air Peace Matters And What The Company Can Do Differently (1406 Views)

Some Yorubas Were Shocked To See Air Peace Management After Attack On Isi Agu / Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap / Cows At Akure Airport Prevent Air Peace From Landing. Fayose, FFK React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Wearing Isi-agu On Air Peace Matters And What The Company Can Do Differently by voiceofpaul(m): 3:23pm On Apr 06
(Voice of Paul) While I was preparing to write the Joint Admission Matriculation Board (JAMB) examination for university admission some years ago, I attended one of the preparatory classes where the teacher revised the Circular Flow of Income in Economics. The whole concept rests on how each household in an economy contributes to the economy by offering factors of production such as land, labour, entrepreneurship, and raw materials to firms that produce goods and offer services, and in return, the firms reward the households with rent, wages, and profit respectively. The household would use their rewards to purchase goods and services produced by the firm, and the cycle of income continues that way, spurring investments and expenditures in the economy, and leading to its growth and buoyancy.

A real-life example is when a Nigerian company decides to manufacture a particular product that is usually imported into the country, Indomie noodles for example. If a Nigerian firm can source its raw materials such as wheat, and sorghum, its packaging materials such as paper, nylon, and other packaging equipment within Nigeria, the firm will have to pay all the Nigerian suppliers within Nigeria – and pay them in Naira.

The firm will also pay all the employees in the firms, assuming that they are all Nigerians. And in return, everyone paid would buy the Indomie noodles from the firm. As the firm spends money on raw materials, labour, equipment, and entrepreneurship on every household represented in their firms, the household would return the cash to the firm by purchasing the Indomie noodles. And then the cycle goes on and on in such a way that both the firm and the household optimize their resources for better efficiency. This is the way that a country’s economic activity is measured for gross domestic product (GDP).

Dr. Allen Onyema’s Air Peace’s airline inaugural flight from Lagos to London is a significant economic achievement and the most wonderful part of this story is the Isi-Agu that the airline’s hostesses wore. Putting on the Isi-Agu is remarkable as the cultural and historical stories behind the design of these cloths have amazed the whole world – right now, a lot of people including myself would have known now that the Isi-Agu attire is reserved for men who have killed a leopard, a show of strength, valor and honour in the Igbo Culture. As short as the story is, there is an economic power behind it. This is true because the demand for cloth can rise astronomically and it can become a global phenomenon. The same way that global consumers adore those who wear expensive Balenciaga, Prada, or Louis Vuitton, is the same way that those who are not Nigerians would appreciate the magnificence of Isi-Agu.

Provided that there is a global demand for Isi-Agu, the purchase order from these demands would flow to the Nigerians manufacturing the cloth, and in return, the producers would have to hire a lot of people to help them meet the demands – hiring people would mean that people have jobs, their taxes, insurance, retirement, social security packages are paid – and that way, the government has more money to reinvest into the economy – this is the way to grow an economy.

Additionally, one of the passengers on Air Peace posted that the airline served pounded yam, and Jollof rice on board. This is huge and commendable. What will happen is that demand for pounded yam, efo riro, oha soup, ogbono, egusi would increase astronomically and by so doing give jobs to people in the value chain of that business. Imagine that Nigeria manufactures all the Boeing airplanes that Air Peace wants to purchase. Statistically, it would cost Air Peace about 20 trillion Naira to purchase these planes, but the sad part of it is that the money would go to the American economy and not into the Nigerian economy.

Last but not least, we need to give accolades to the Nigerian President, Bola Ahmed Tinubu for granting approvals to Air Peace. I learned that the company has faced obstacles for years in getting permits. In essence, let us support everything Nigerian, everything African, be it our language, food, clothes, vehicles, and many more, this is the only way to grow economically as a country and as a continent.

My only comment on Isi-Agu is that Nigeria is a multinational country, just like Russia with different ethnic groups with their own cultures, traditions, and philosophies of life and the most predominant are the Igbo, the Yoruba, and the Hausa. Since Air Peace still operates as a Nigerian firm and offers their services to everyone within the country, the company could have just represented all the cultures in their attire – this will show inclusivity and diversity as one of the values that the company believes in.

Source: https://voiceofpaul.com/isi-agu-attire-air-peace-london-flight-analysis/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Wearing Isi-agu On Air Peace Matters And What The Company Can Do Differently by bjdon: 3:39pm On Apr 06
We need to stop making a mountain out of this issue. Isi-Agu is NIGERIAN atire that originates fron the Igbos. Any Nigerian can wear it, just like any Nigerian can wear Aso-Eke or agbada.
This is only an issue for those who have problem with anything Igbo.
Iam an Edo man and I LOVE seeing the Igbo costumes on the Air Peace staff. Nothing stops people from other regions setting up business platforms, and promoting their regions culture on those platforms.

32 Likes

Re: Why Wearing Isi-agu On Air Peace Matters And What The Company Can Do Differently by mamaafrik(m): 3:50pm On Apr 06
We need to grow up,asiagwu,eforiro are all Nigerian food and attire.

8 Likes

Re: Why Wearing Isi-agu On Air Peace Matters And What The Company Can Do Differently by onumadu: 3:56pm On Apr 06
bjdon:
We need to stop making a mountain out of this issue. Isi-Agu is NIGERIAN atire that originates fron the Igbos. Any Nigerian can wear it, just like any Nigerian can wear Aso-Eke or agbada.
This is only an issue for those who have problem with anything Igbo.

Iam an Edo man and I LOVE seeing the Igbo costumes on the Air Peace staff. Nothing stops people from other regions setting up business platforms, and promoting their regions culture on those platforms.

Truth.
Thanks for speaking the truth.

7 Likes

Re: Why Wearing Isi-agu On Air Peace Matters And What The Company Can Do Differently by Stanleymaster1: 4:05pm On Apr 06
Igbo Amaka

8 Likes

Re: Why Wearing Isi-agu On Air Peace Matters And What The Company Can Do Differently by hammer567: 4:07pm On Apr 06
My only comment on Isi-Agu is that Nigeria is a multinational country, just like Russia with different ethnic groups with their own cultures, traditions, and philosophies of life and the most predominant are the Igbo, the Yoruba, and the Hausa. Since Air Peace still operates as a Nigerian firm and offers their services to everyone within the country, the company could have just represented all the cultures in their attire – this will show inclusivity and diversity as one of the values that the company believes in.

LOL

WE SHARE THIS COUNTRY WITH VERY SELFISH, GREEDY AND ENVIOUS PEOPLE.

SEE THE WAY THEY ARE CRYING OVER ORDINARY PIECE OF CLOTH, NI TORI OLORUN.

THEY SERVE FOOD FROM ACROSS NIGERIA, U ARE NOT SATISFIED.

THEY EMPLOY PEOPLE FROM ALL TRIBES IN NIGERIA EQUALLY, YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED.

SOME OF YOU ARE STILL BUSY FRUSTRATING AIR PEACE AND WISHING THEM TO FAIL REGARDLESS.

NOW, U WANT HIM TO WEAR ALL THE TRIBAL OUTFIT IN NIGERIA BECAUSE OF A BLAZER WITH LION PRINT.

U ARE CRYING INCLUSIVITY FOR CLOTH, YET YOU HAVE MARGINALISED AND FAILED TO ALLOW THE IGBO GET A PRESIDENT IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY.

WE USE THE UNIMPORTANT THINGS TO SHOW JUST HOW PETTY AND WICKED YOU ARE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kq0edXYdCs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkUWCCY-_Aw

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Wearing Isi-agu On Air Peace Matters And What The Company Can Do Differently by slimfit1(m): 4:07pm On Apr 06
If you didn't contribute a kobo to air peace don't tell them how to dress their staffs.

10 Likes

Re: Why Wearing Isi-agu On Air Peace Matters And What The Company Can Do Differently by hammer567: 4:11pm On Apr 06
slimfit1:
If you didn't contribute a kobo to air peace don't tell them how to dress their staffs.

ONE SINGLE CEREMONIAL BLAZER WITH LION PRINT AND THEY CANNOT SLEEP AGAIN.

8 Likes

Re: Why Wearing Isi-agu On Air Peace Matters And What The Company Can Do Differently by aljharem(m): 4:14pm On Apr 06
Nothing wrong with Isi-agu. What is wrong with Nigerians. Do you want them to be walking naked angry

5 Likes

Re: Why Wearing Isi-agu On Air Peace Matters And What The Company Can Do Differently by tollyboy5(m): 4:27pm On Apr 06
Omo nawa o! Why are you dragging this matter?
See the epistle untop wetin ?

9 Likes

Re: Why Wearing Isi-agu On Air Peace Matters And What The Company Can Do Differently by hammer567: 4:31pm On Apr 06
tollyboy5:
Omo nawa o! Why are you dragging this matter?
See the epistle untop wetin ?

VELVET RED BLAZER WITH GOLDEN LION HEAD PRINT.

SOMETHING THAT LOOK BEAUTIFUL AND FITS THE DISTINCTIVE APPEARANCE PURPUSE FOR CEREMONY.

AS A NATION, IT IS ONE FOR ALL AND ALL FOR ONE.

WE DONT HAVE CHUMA AND MUSA AS JOINT PRESIDENT WITH TINUBU.

IT IS TINUBU FOR ALL OF US.

ONE OF THE MAJOR PROBLEM WITH NIGERIA, WAS HAVING THREE FOUNDING FATHERS INSTEAD OF ONE.

IT DIVIDED US FROM THE STAART.

7 Likes

Re: Why Wearing Isi-agu On Air Peace Matters And What The Company Can Do Differently by hammer567: 4:40pm On Apr 06
ISI AGU IS A NIGERIAN ATTIRE.

IT IS REPRESENTING NIGERIANS OF ALL WORKS AND LIFE.

LEARN TO BE LESS TRIBALISTIC LIKE THE WHITES.

IF THE WHITES WERE LIKE AFRICANS, THEY WIL BE FIGHTING CHINESE, AFRICANS, INDIAN, ETC ABOUT WEARING THEIR CLOTH.

RATHER, THEY ARE NOT PETTY AND ANIMALISTIC LIKE THAT. IF ANYTHING THEY WIL ARREST YOU FOR BEING NAKED AND WEAR YOU CLOTH.

IN NIGERIA, THEIR IS NOT SUPPOSE TO BE YORUBA, HAUSA IGBO CLOTH.

CLOTH IS SUPPOSE TO BE CLOTH AND NIGERIANS SHOULD BE ABLE TO WEAR ANYONE WITHOUT STRESS.

BLACK PEOPLE SHOULD LEARN HOW TO BE HUMANS NOT ANIMALS.

5 Likes

Re: Why Wearing Isi-agu On Air Peace Matters And What The Company Can Do Differently by OfoIgbo: 4:49pm On Apr 06
Someone should tell this rubbish writer that Asake should also be speaking all the Nigerian languages in his music, to portray inclusivity in his art form.

Anyway, the SW governors are talking about setting up an Oodua airline. Once the airline comes online, they can wear asaoke as much as they like, and the Igbos won't even mind, and Igbos will still use the airline if it is competitive.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Wearing Isi-agu On Air Peace Matters And What The Company Can Do Differently by kingmaster2009: 4:58pm On Apr 06
I love the OP submission about the Isi Agu attire. I guess the guy might even be an Ibo man....but he dispassionately comment on the whole matter with any tribal conflicting interests....but some group of myopic sets of human being here on Nairaland ..will not agree. However, suppose Allen Onyemna the Air Peace brand have used Aso Oke ...they would have come to condemn it.....
Let it be known to you that all the tribe are unique and no tribe is more superintendent to the other ..Air Peace could have been adopted to be our national pride ....but does he really represent the national attire ....?
Ankara, Guinea brocade, Velvet etc are some of the clothes material being wore across all tribes, Onyenma , could have picked a universally accepted collect.than a tribal unique cloth material for its brand... the food served is universal but the air hostess cloth wore is tribal ....what a conflicting of business interest....and i'm sure some investors from other tribes might want to do the same.....pushing Nigeria uniqueness first instead of tribal uniqueness .....

For me
Re: Why Wearing Isi-agu On Air Peace Matters And What The Company Can Do Differently by hammer567: 5:02pm On Apr 06
kingmaster2009:
I love the OP submission about the Isi Agu attire. I guess the guy might even be an Ibo man....but he dispassionately comment on the whole matter with any tribal conflicting interests....but some group of myopic sets of human being here on Nairaland ..will not agree. However, suppose Allen Onyemna the Air Peace brand have used Aso Oke ...they would have come to condemn it.....
Let it be known to you that all the tribe are unique and no tribe is more superintendent to the other ..Air Peace could have been adopted to be our national pride ....but does he really represent the national attire ....?
Ankara, Guinea brocade, Velvet etc are some of the clothes material being wore across all tribes, Onyenma , could have picked a universally accepted collect.than a tribal unique cloth material for its brand... the food served is universal but the air hostess cloth wore is tribal ....what a conflicting of business interest....and i'm sure some investors from other tribes might want to do the same.....pushing Nigeria uniqueness first instead of tribal uniqueness .....

For me

YORUBA IS BIG ENOUGH TO FLOAT AIRLINE, PLEASE DO SO.

WHILE U ARE AT IT, U ARE ALSO BIG ENOUGH TO BE A COUNTRY OF YOUR OWN.

SHOW BIG BOY WHERE IT MATTERS AND LEAVE STORY FOR GIRLS.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Wearing Isi-agu On Air Peace Matters And What The Company Can Do Differently by hammer567: 5:06pm On Apr 06
kingmaster2009:

For me

U KNOW WHEN SOME PEOPLE ARE IRREDEMNABLE AND UNREASONABLE, U SIMPLY SHOW THEM THE DOOR FOR THE SAKE OF YOUR SANITY.

READ THE BOLDED AND ASK YOURSELF IF THE PERSON TYPING THAT IS NORMAL.

2 Likes

Re: Why Wearing Isi-agu On Air Peace Matters And What The Company Can Do Differently by richie240: 5:07pm On Apr 06
voiceofpaul:

Source: https://voiceofpaul.com/isi-agu-attire-air-peace-london-flight-analysis/

That phrase in bold is the average igboman kryptonite.
Do you by chance know the meaning of "Blood is thicker than water"??

Hold ur peace bro!
cool

1 Like

Re: Why Wearing Isi-agu On Air Peace Matters And What The Company Can Do Differently by tollyboy5(m): 5:21pm On Apr 06
hammer567:

VELVET RED BLAZER WITH GOLDEN LION HEAD PRINT.

SOMETHING THAT LOOK BEAUTIFUL AND FITS THE DISTINCTIVE APPEARANCE PURPUSE FOR CEREMONY.

AS A NATION, IT IS ONE FOR ALL AND ALL FOR ONE.

WE DONT HAVE CHUMA AND MUSA AS JOINT PRESIDENT WITH TINUBU.

IT IS TINUBU FOR ALL OF US.

ONE OF THE MAJOR PROBLEM WITH NIGERIA, WAS HAVING THREE FOUNDING FATHERS INSTEAD OF ONE.

IT DIVIDED US FROM THE STAART.

Re: Why Wearing Isi-agu On Air Peace Matters And What The Company Can Do Differently by tollyboy5(m): 5:28pm On Apr 06
hammer567:

YORUBA IS BIG ENOUGH TO FLOAT AIRLINE, PLEASE DO SO.

WHILE U ARE AT IT, U ARE ALSO BIG ENOUGH TO BE A COUNTRY OF YOUR OWN.

SHOW BIG BOY WHERE IT MATTERS AND LEAVE STORY FOR GIRLS.
Look I'm a native lagosian.
Anyone who is not please with airpeace isi-agu wear should hang him or herself

4 Likes

Re: Why Wearing Isi-agu On Air Peace Matters And What The Company Can Do Differently by descarado: 5:28pm On Apr 06
The hatred is oozing undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Wearing Isi-agu On Air Peace Matters And What The Company Can Do Differently by hammer567: 5:33pm On Apr 06
tollyboy5:

Look I'm a native lagosian.
Anyone who is not please with airpeace isi-agu wear should hang him or herself

I'M MORE INTERESTED IN CARRYING EVERYBODY ALONG EMPLOYMENT WISE.

THAT IS WHERE PUT FOOD ON THE TABLE.

IF THEM WEAR ALL THE TRIBAL ATTIRE FOR NIGERIA, NO EMPLOY THEM, IT IS CALLED EYE SERVICE.

AIR PEACE STAFF COMES FROM ALL TRIBES ACROSS NIGERIA, IT IS THEIR AIRLINE POLICY TO GET THAT REPRESENTATION, WHERE IT MATTERS, FROM ALL OVER NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: Why Wearing Isi-agu On Air Peace Matters And What The Company Can Do Differently by adamusuleiman1: 5:33pm On Apr 06
voiceofpaul:

Dr. Allen Onyema’s Air Peace’s airline inaugural flight from Lagos to London is a significant economic achievement and the most wonderful part of this story is the Isi-Agu that the airline’s hostesses wore. Putting on the Isi-Agu is remarkable as the cultural and historical stories behind the design of these cloths have amazed the whole world – right now, a lot of people including myself would have known now that the Isi-Agu attire is reserved for men who have killed a leopard, a show of strength, valor and honour in the Igbo Culture. As short as the story is, there is an economic power behind it. This is true because the demand for cloth can rise astronomically and it can become a global phenomenon. The same way that global consumers adore those who wear expensive Balenciaga, Prada, or Louis Vuitton, is the same way that those who are not Nigerians would appreciate the magnificence of Isi-Agu.

Provided that there is a global demand for Isi-Agu, the purchase order from these demands would flow to the Nigerians manufacturing the cloth, and in return, the producers would have to hire a lot of people to help them meet the demands – hiring people would mean that people have jobs, their taxes, insurance, retirement, social security packages are paid – and that way, the government has more money to reinvest into the economy – this is the way to grow an economy.

Additionally, one of the passengers on Air Peace posted that the airline served pounded yam, and Jollof rice on board. This is huge and commendable. What will happen is that demand for pounded yam, efo riro, oha soup, ogbono, egusi would increase astronomically and by so doing give jobs to people in the value chain of that business. Imagine that Nigeria manufactures all the Boeing airplanes that Air Peace wants to purchase. Statistically, it would cost Air Peace about 20 trillion Naira to purchase these planes, but the sad part of it is that the money would go to the American economy and not into the Nigerian economy.

Last but not least, we need to give accolades to the Nigerian President, Bola Ahmed Tinubu for granting approvals to Air Peace. I learned that the company has faced obstacles for years in getting permits. In essence, let us support everything Nigerian, everything African, be it our language, food, clothes, vehicles, and many more, this is the only way to grow economically as a country and as a continent.

Good article but just a bit confused about the history of isi agu. Maybe someone can elaborate on it.

Isi agu is a recent entry to Ibo clothing culture. I doubt any leopard (even though the prints are lion) were being killed anywhere in Nigeria.

Isiagu is also velvet fabric. Origin is likely China.

2 Likes

Re: Why Wearing Isi-agu On Air Peace Matters And What The Company Can Do Differently by hammer567: 5:36pm On Apr 06
adamusuleiman1:
Good article but just a bit confused about the history of isi agu. Maybe someone can elaborate on it.

Isi agu is a recent entry to Ibo clothing culture. I doubt any leopard (even though the prints are lion) were being killed anywhere in Nigeria.
LEOPARDS WERE BEING KILLED.

WE LIVE IN THE CONGO BASIN RAINFOREST, WHICH IS THEIR NATURAL HABITANT.

GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND.

1 Like

Re: Why Wearing Isi-agu On Air Peace Matters And What The Company Can Do Differently by adamusuleiman1: 5:38pm On Apr 06
hammer567:
LEOPARDS WERE BEING KILLED.

WE LIVE IN THE CONGO BASIN RAINFOREST, WHICH IS THEIR NATURAL HABITANT.

GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND.
Isiagu is a recent entry into Ibo dressing. Tell us when isia agu was introduced into Ibo dressing and a post of a leopards killed after that year?Thank you.
Re: Why Wearing Isi-agu On Air Peace Matters And What The Company Can Do Differently by Mindlog: 5:40pm On Apr 06
voiceofpaul:
(Voice of Paul)

Air Peace is a private business entity but I didn't read an epistle you wrote regarding the below attire paid for with our commonwealth and representing Nigeria's identity.......did that attire worn by our Super Eagles players represent all the cultures, show inclusivity and diversity as one of the values that Nigeria believes in?

5 Likes

Re: Why Wearing Isi-agu On Air Peace Matters And What The Company Can Do Differently by hammer567: 5:43pm On Apr 06
adamusuleiman1:

Tell us the year isia agu was introduced into Ibo dressing and a post of a leopards killed after that year. Thank you.

IGBO DID NOT STOP ANYBODY WEARING ISI AGU?

I DONT KNOW WHY THAT PIECE OF CLOTH IS PAINING YOU PEOPLE SO MUCH.

OR IS IT SOMETHING TO FOCUS YOUR TRIBAL BIGOTRY AND HATE?

2 Likes

Re: Why Wearing Isi-agu On Air Peace Matters And What The Company Can Do Differently by adamusuleiman1: 5:43pm On Apr 06
hammer567:

IGBO DID NOT STOP ANYBODY WEARING ISI AGU?

I DONT KNOW WHY THAT PIECE OF CLOTH IS PAINING YOU PEOPLE SO MUCH.

OR IS IT SOMETHING TO FOCUS YOUR TRIBAL BIGOTRY AND HATE?

adamusuleiman1:

Isiagu is a recent entry into Ibo dressing. Tell us when isia agu was introduced into Ibo dressing and a post of a leopards killed after that year?Thank you.

Answer my question and stop beating around the bush.

1 Like

Re: Why Wearing Isi-agu On Air Peace Matters And What The Company Can Do Differently by hammer567: 5:46pm On Apr 06
adamusuleiman1:

Answer my question and stop beating around the bush.

I DONT OWE YOU ANY ANSWER.

U CLAIM TO KNOW MORE ABOUT ANOTHER MAN CULTURE THAN YOUR OWN CULTURE.

Y DONT U TELL US, WHEN YOUR CULTURAL ATTIRE LAUNCHED?

1 Like

Re: Why Wearing Isi-agu On Air Peace Matters And What The Company Can Do Differently by kingmaster2009: 5:46pm On Apr 06
hammer567:

U KNOW WHEN SOME PEOPLE ARE IRREDEMNABLE AND UNREASONABLE, U SIMPLY SHOW THEM THE DOOR FOR THE SAKE OF YOUR SANITY.

READ THE BOLDED AND ASK YOURSELF IF THE PERSON TYPING THAT IS NORMAL.

......still trying to quantify the level of bestial and brutish mentality your kind possessed.
Though never surprised much because...I know your kind.. ..dropping craps and rubbish on a public forum has been your fulfilling moment in life ... And churning out unreputable comments has been your pride in life ......
Therefore, let's celebrate one public disable commnetor on nairaland who has always fed the public forum with his uncouth and unrefined comments due to his psychosis nature .....

1 Like

Re: Why Wearing Isi-agu On Air Peace Matters And What The Company Can Do Differently by opamoses1: 5:46pm On Apr 06
adamusuleiman1:

Good question as well. I have searched google and can't find any result.
Re: Why Wearing Isi-agu On Air Peace Matters And What The Company Can Do Differently by Ofodirinwa: 5:47pm On Apr 06
voiceofpaul:
yap yap yap

fixed. Thank you mr. adviser. Open your own airline

1 Like

Re: Why Wearing Isi-agu On Air Peace Matters And What The Company Can Do Differently by opamoses1: 5:47pm On Apr 06
hammer567:

I DONT OWE YOU ANY ANSWER.

U CLAIM TO KNOW MORE ABOUT ANOTHER MAN CULTURE THAN YOUR OWN CULTURE.

Y DONT U TELL US, WHEN YOUR CULTURAL ATTIRE LAUNCHED?

Since you are from that culture. Please educate us. The guy only asked a curious question.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Represent Your State:whats Poppin / Travel To Visa Free Country That Link To Canada And America / Help Pls! Usa Visit Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.