Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

2Samuel 29 For thou art my lamp, O LORD: and the LORD will lighten my darkness. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2Samuel 29 For thou art my lamp, O LORD: and the LORD will lighten my darkness. (83 Views)

“O Lord Cubana Me And Make Me Sit At Home” Church Poster Reads / Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour / Thou Art My Battle Axe [must Read] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2Samuel 29 For thou art my lamp, O LORD: and the LORD will lighten my darkness. by emartbiz: 6:53pm On Apr 06
JESUSMYCOUNSELLOR MiNISTRIES
Micah 4, Is 49 :1 - 26 and Is 54:2, Galatian 4 : 27, 1Tim 5:7

READ
By the grace of GOD you can use these messages in GOD'S churches
in the earth, GOD'S Fellowships, GOD'S House Fellowships, GOD'S Prayer meeting, Family Fellowships, Prayers in the house. Your Personal Prayers in the House
Read and pray about GOD'S messages. Use your whatsap to send all the messages on this link to GOD'S people in nations and to those that have not yet known GOD.

GOD commanded we, GOD'S children that our names are written in the book of life, to intercede daily, for the coming in of the LORD JESUS CHRIST. Is 56 : 1 - 8
For the LORD JESUS CHRIST to receive
the congregation - the holy people to GOD (the FATHER - Jehovah, the SON- Jesus Christ and the HOLY GHOST).
Psalm 75 : 1- 3
A Psalm or Song of Asaph.]] Unto thee, O God, do we give thanks, unto thee do we give thanks: for that thy name is near thy wondrous works declare.
2When I shall receive the congregation I will judge uprightly.
3The earth and all the inhabitants thereof are dissolved: I bear up the pillars of it.

title : 2samuel 29For thou art my lamp, O LORD: and the LORD will lighten my darkness.

GOD'S message 1
READ
2samuel 22 : 1- 51
1¶And David spake unto the LORD the words of this song in the day that the LORD had delivered him out of the hand of all his enemies, and out of the hand of Saul:
2And he said, The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer;
3The God of my rock; in him will I trust: he is my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower, and my refuge, my saviour; thou savest me from violence.
4I will call on the LORD, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.
5When the waves of death compassed me, the floods of ungodly men made me afraid;
6The sorrows of hell compassed me about; the snares of death prevented me;
7In my distress I called upon the LORD, and cried to my God: and he did hear my voice out of his temple, and my cry did enter into his ears.
8Then the earth shook and trembled; the foundations of heaven moved and shook, because he was wroth.
9There went up a smoke out of his nostrils, and fire out of his mouth devoured: coals were kindled by it.
10He bowed the heavens also, and came down; and darkness was under his feet.
11And he rode upon a cherub, and did fly: and he was seen upon the wings of the wind.
12And he made darkness pavilions round about him, dark waters, and thick clouds of the skies.
13Through the brightness before him were coals of fire kindled.
14The LORD thundered from heaven, and the most High uttered his voice.
15And he sent out arrows, and scattered them; lightning, and discomfited them.
16And the channels of the sea appeared, the foundations of the world were discovered, at the rebuking of the LORD, at the blast of the breath of his nostrils.
17He sent from above, he took me; he drew me out of many waters;
18He delivered me from my strong enemy, and from them that hated me: for they were too strong for me.
19They prevented me in the day of my calamity: but the LORD was my stay.
20He brought me forth also into a large place: he delivered me, because he delighted in me.
21The LORD rewarded me according to my righteousness: according to the cleanness of my hands hath he recompensed me.
22For I have kept the ways of the LORD, and have not wickedly departed from my God.
23For all his judgments were before me: and as for his statutes, I did not depart from them.
24I was also upright before him, and have kept myself from mine iniquity.
25Therefore the LORD hath recompensed me according to my righteousness; according to my cleanness in his eye sight.
26With the merciful thou wilt shew thyself merciful, and with the upright man thou wilt shew thyself upright.
27With the pure thou wilt shew thyself pure; and with the froward thou wilt shew thyself unsavoury.
28And the afflicted people thou wilt save: but thine eyes are upon the haughty, that thou mayest bring them down.
29For thou art my lamp, O LORD: and the LORD will lighten my darkness.
30For by thee I have run through a troop: by my God have I leaped over a wall.
31As for God, his way is perfect; the word of the LORD is tried: he is a buckler to all them that trust in him.
32For who is God, save the LORD? and who is a rock, save our God?
33God is my strength and power: and he maketh my way perfect.
34He maketh my feet like hinds' feet: and setteth me upon my high places.
35He teacheth my hands to war; so that a bow of steel is broken by mine arms.
36Thou hast also given me the shield of thy salvation: and thy gentleness hath made me great.
37Thou hast enlarged my steps under me; so that my feet did not slip.
38I have pursued mine enemies, and destroyed them; and turned not again until I had consumed them.
39And I have consumed them, and wounded them, that they could not arise: yea, they are fallen under my feet.
40For thou hast girded me with strength to battle: them that rose up against me hast thou subdued under me.
41Thou hast also given me the necks of mine enemies, that I might destroy them that hate me.
42They looked, but there was none to save; even unto the LORD, but he answered them not.
43Then did I beat them as small as the dust of the earth, I did stamp them as the mire of the street, and did spread them abroad.
44Thou also hast delivered me from the strivings of my people, thou hast kept me to be head of the heathen: a people which I knew not shall serve me.
45Strangers shall submit themselves unto me: as soon as they hear, they shall be obedient unto me.
46Strangers shall fade away, and they shall be afraid out of their close places.
47The LORD liveth; and blessed be my rock; and exalted be the God of the rock of my salvation.
48It is God that avengeth me, and that bringeth down the people under me,
49And that bringeth me forth from mine enemies: thou also hast lifted me up on high above them that rose up against me: thou hast delivered me from the violent man.
50Therefore I will give thanks unto thee, O LORD, among the heathen, and I will sing praises unto thy name.
51He is the tower of salvation for his king: and sheweth mercy to his anointed, unto David, and to his seed for evermore.

PRAYERS :
Our GOD, Thou art our lamp enlighten us, more and more to know your word forever and ever. The time of the end is near.
The end cometh for the LORD JESUS CHRIST to deliver the kingdom of GOD to His Father. When the LORD JESUS CHRIST shall have put down all rule and authority and power. For he must reign till he has put all enemies under His feet. The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.
For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him
And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.
Our GOD, we are committed to follow GOD (the FATHER, the SON, and the HOLY GHOST) to the end of the earth and forever and ever. According to GOD'S word in Due 26 : 17 - 19 READ Due 26 : 17 - 19
To be GOD'S Holy people forever and ever, according to GOD'S words in Isaiah 62 : 11 - 12, to follow the LORD JESUS CHRIST at HIS coming in LORD JESUS CHRIST name. Amen.
READ
2Samuel 22 : 29
For thou art my lamp, O LORD: and the LORD will lighten my darkness.
READ
1 cor 15 : 22 - 28
22For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
23But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.
24Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.
25For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.
26The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.
27For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him.
28And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.
READ
Deu 26 : 17 - 19
17Thou hast avouched the LORD this day to be thy God, and to walk in his ways, and to keep his statutes, and his commandments, and his judgments, and to hearken unto his voice:
18And the LORD hath avouched thee this day to be his peculiar people, as he hath promised thee, and that thou shouldest keep all his commandments;
19And to make thee high above all nations which he hath made, in praise, and in name, and in honour; and that thou mayest be an holy people unto the LORD thy God, as he hath spoken.
READ
Isaiah 62 : 11 - 12
11Behold, the LORD hath proclaimed unto the end of the world, Say ye to the daughter of Zion, Behold, thy salvation cometh; behold, his reward is with him, and his work before him.
12And they shall call them, The holy people, The redeemed of the LORD: and thou shalt be called, Sought out, A city not forsaken.

GOD'S MESSAGE 2
Church of Christ on earth and in the world, that the LORD JESUS CHRIST is coming for, is not a member of nato or brics.
According to GOD'S words in Psalm 94: 22
Read
Psalm 94: 22
22But the LORD is my defence; and my God is the rock of my refuge.

READ
ISAIAH 43: 15 - 17
15I am the LORD, your Holy One, the creator of Israel, your King.
16Thus saith the LORD, which maketh a way in the sea, and a path in the mighty waters;
17Which bringeth forth the chariot and horse, the army and the power; they shall lie down together, they shall not rise: they are extinct, they are quenched as tow.
According to GOD'S words in ISAIAH 43 :17
No military alliance on earth and their nato weapons and their brics weapons or nuclear weapons in space of all forces on earth and all forces weapons on earth or any army their weapons on earth or satan and his weapons or gog and magog and their weapons see Eze 38 : 2- 4 see Rev 20 : 8 or any antichrist and their weapons or any false religion people and their weapons will prosper, if they fight the Church of CHRIST where JESUS CHRIST is LORD.
Isaiah 27 : 2 - 6
2In that day sing ye unto her, A vineyard of red wine.
3I the LORD do keep it; I will water it every moment: lest any hurt it, I will keep it night and day.
4Fury is not in me: who would set the briers and thorns against me in battle? I would go through them, I would burn them together.
5Or let him take hold of my strength, that he may make peace with me; and he shall make peace with me.
6He shall cause them that come of Jacob to take root: Israel shall blossom and bud, and fill the face of the world with fruit.
Keep your faith in LORD JESUS CHRIST name. Amen.

PRAYERS OF SALVATION.
RRAYERS
By the grace of GOD
receive LORD CHRIST into your life, in LORD Jesus Christ name.
Amen. According to GOD'S word John 3 : 36.
READ
36He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.
PRAYERS.
Now that I have received CHRIST into my life. Forever, I have eternal life, in CHRIST JESUS. May GOD keep me in HlS presence forever.
May GOD, help me to grow to know Him. May GOD, use me for the prosperity of HiS kingdom in LORD Jesus Christ name. Amen.

Send prayers to
call 07069324854, whatsap no 08053761304
Whatsap no.0816 454 6492
Or you want to come for service call.
call 07069324854, whatsap no. 08053761304
Whatsap no. 0816 454 6492
IF you have not given your life to CHRIST please do so in LORD JESUS CHRIST name. Amen.
For prayers of salvation call
call 07069324854, 08053761304
Join us for fellowship @ Jesus House
7am on Sunday for glorious worship service
5pm on Wednesday for breakthrough prayers
5pm on Sunday for
searching the scriptures.
Re: 2Samuel 29 For thou art my lamp, O LORD: and the LORD will lighten my darkness. by Kobojunkie: 7:04pm On Apr 06
emartbiz:
JESUSMYCOUNSELLOR MiNISTRIES
Micah 4, Is 49 :1 - 26 and Is 54:2, Galatian 4 : 27, 1Tim 5:7
READ
By the grace of GOD you can use these messages in GOD'S churches in
in the earth, GOD'S Fellowships, GOD'S House Fellowships, GOD'S Prayer meeting, Family Fellowships, Prayers in the house. Your Personal Prayers in the House
Read and pray about GOD'S messages. Use your whatsap to send all the messages on this link to GOD'S people in nations and to those that have not yet known GOD...
These formulas only work for those who are holy and righteous. They do not work for those who are outside of God's inner circle, those loved by God because they live their lives in continuous submission and obedience to the details and commandments of His Law. undecided

(1) (Reply)

12 Dreams Indicating You Will Overcome Financial Hardships. / Eid-el-fitr: Obaseki Felicitates With Muslim Faithful, Harps On Sacrifice, Love / Why My Husband Doesn't Want To Pray With Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.