Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,876 members, 7,838,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Why My Husband Doesn't Want To Pray With Me? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why My Husband Doesn't Want To Pray With Me? (87 Views)

How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife / My Wife Doesn't Want Me To Start My Ministry / Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why My Husband Doesn't Want To Pray With Me? by Lovewellin10: 7:34am On Apr 15
Why My Husband Doesn't Want to Pray with Me?

Prayer is a powerful and intimate way for couples to connect spiritually and seek guidance together. It can be a beautiful and meaningful experience that strengthens the bond between husband and wife. However, there are times when one spouse may be unwilling to pray with their partner. In this article, we will explore some possible reasons why your husband may not want to pray with you and offer some insights on how to address this issue. Read all here: https://faithfulhome.com.ng/why-my-husband-doesnt-want-to-pray-with-me/

(1) (Reply)

The Fruit Of The Spirit = Joy (Gal. 5:22-23) / The Two Is Not One, Choose One From The Two / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/04/2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.