Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,046 members, 7,828,681 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Why Death Is So Common These Days?... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Death Is So Common These Days?... (258 Views)

His Death Is A Huge Loss To Nigeria – Peter Obi Mourns Mr Ibu / Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army / Hope Uzodinma: Gulak's Death Is A Clear Case Of Political Assassination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Death Is So Common These Days?... by Weretuntun: 7:07pm On Apr 06
honestly,i did not know what is happening, the rate people are dying is so alarming.
Re: Why Death Is So Common These Days?... by hisgrace090: 7:18pm On Apr 06
Too much poverty in the land compound by daily increase of prices of everything is enough to send many to early grave.
Even the fg is not helping matter as they equally increases prices of everything owned by govt today.

1 Like

Re: Why Death Is So Common These Days?... by Weretuntun: 7:50pm On Apr 06
hisgrace090:
Too much poverty in the land compound by daily increase of prices of everything is enough to send many to early grave.
Even the fg is not helping matter as they equally increases prices of everything owned by govt today.
OMO,THE WAY HEALTHY PEOPLE DEY DROP,NEED TO BE INVESTIGATED.
Re: Why Death Is So Common These Days?... by helinues: 7:53pm On Apr 06
People are more lonelier than before which is killing them slowly
Re: Why Death Is So Common These Days?... by rinzaugustine: 8:15pm On Apr 06
Agbadonomics backwardness economic polity…which is tinubu’s style of spreading starvation to his supporters as dividend of democracy
Re: Why Death Is So Common These Days?... by Natbrowny: 8:28pm On Apr 06
Covid Jab is Killing people all over the world.

It's complicating the health of people with already existing health issues.
Re: Why Death Is So Common These Days?... by Depriest2020: 8:48pm On Apr 06
Just this week alone 3 people I know died, making it the 13th persons I know that died this year alone. I traveled for burial of some that died in January/February while on my way back day before yesterday, a friend called me that he just lost his father.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Fire Engulfs Lagos Island, Shops Burning / Airpeace Will Win The Price War. / I am happy my successor still honours me - Umahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.