Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Agricultural Land: Where Can I Get Some and give me a QUOTE - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Agricultural Land: Where Can I Get Some and give me a QUOTE (2364 Views)

Need A Land Where You Can Build Without Interference From "Omonile" In Ikorodu!! / 2 Million To Buy Land, Where Is Best? / Exceptional Value Agricultural Land, Adani For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agricultural Land: Where Can I Get Some and give me a QUOTE by Kobojunkie: 5:23pm On Sep 20, 2007
Hi,

I was just wondering how much an acre of land would cost in various places in Nigeria. I am looking more for land for agricultural business and would like to get quotes from all over the country if you have information to offer.

Kobojunkie
Re: Agricultural Land: Where Can I Get Some and give me a QUOTE by vigasimple(m): 5:55pm On Sep 21, 2007
It all depends on what you need and what you want to grow.

You need to know what part of the country you wanted to grow something because that basically will determine how much the land will cost you.

I am looking to doing some agricultural based projects but I am yet to do feasibility studies to determine the viability of a particular crops. if you can hook up with me, we can discuss it further.

The best way to hook up with me is to create a new e-mail address so that we can use it communicate. I hate spammers and 419ers who will just start to e-mail you with offers from family of The 1st Nigerian Prime Minister- Tafawa Balewa with all the Pre independence stack away millions or billions of Pounds in swiss account which is now'ripe' for collection ! if you get what I mean. So I don't advice you to leave your main e-mail on this site.

I will soon create a dummy e-mail to be able to filter any bogus e-mail.

1 Like

Re: Agricultural Land: Where Can I Get Some and give me a QUOTE by Kobojunkie: 6:55pm On Sep 21, 2007
I want a piece of land for cultivation of food crops. I do not want to be limited in anyway as to what I can plant or not plant on my own land. I mean I do understand some crops do well in one region than they do in others but right now I would like to get a sort of gestimate on how much an acre would cost of different regions before I make a final on what exactly I will do where.

As For the farm thing, it is a work in progress and I would like to start soon but I believe where Nigeria is concerned and judging by what I want to do, I have a long way to go and a whole lot of research to do.

KoboJunkie
Re: Agricultural Land: Where Can I Get Some and give me a QUOTE by solatunde: 11:21am On Sep 28, 2007
@Kobojunkie, there are thousands of acres of land in Mowe, Ogun State, close to Redemption camp, you can mail me if you interested. I live there so am quite conversant with the area, you have nothing to loose.

Cheers!!!
Re: Agricultural Land: Where Can I Get Some and give me a QUOTE by Kobojunkie: 12:40pm On Sep 28, 2007
Can you at least devulge pricing information?

Kobojunkie
Re: Agricultural Land: Where Can I Get Some and give me a QUOTE by emal(m): 1:39pm On Sep 28, 2007
In Rivers-state ( up land ) about 60 kilometers from Portharcourt there is available 142 double plots at Naira120,000.00 per one double plot.
There is tarred road, constant free electricity and gsm network.
If interested my email is rosegold@fastmail.fm
Re: Agricultural Land: Where Can I Get Some and give me a QUOTE by beelyjay45(m): 2:15pm On Sep 28, 2007
@kobojunkie

We have a farmland for lease at Kuje(Abuja FCT) of over 5 hectares for lease if u are interested u cam call 08069660578 or mail beelyjay@hotmail.com
Re: Agricultural Land: Where Can I Get Some and give me a QUOTE by dreamnaira(m): 10:53am On Sep 30, 2007
Land is very cheap in my village even people there re tired of farming just peasant farmers. so if you can do that in my village i promise to secure as many plots as you may wish to farm on. from Abia state, contact me on 08027298469 or calibek26@yahoo.com
Re: Agricultural Land: Where Can I Get Some and give me a QUOTE by Kobojunkie: 5:14pm On Sep 30, 2007
What is the AVERAGE PRICE, I am asking for QUOTES,
Re: Agricultural Land: Where Can I Get Some and give me a QUOTE by dreamnaira(m): 11:10am On Oct 01, 2007
a plot b/w 80,000 to 100,000 thousand naira
Re: Agricultural Land: Where Can I Get Some and give me a QUOTE by Kobojunkie: 1:17pm On Oct 01, 2007
What is the name of your village??
Re: Agricultural Land: Where Can I Get Some and give me a QUOTE by solatunde: 4:58pm On Oct 02, 2007
An acre goes for like 900k, the number of acres you want to buy might also be considered for negotiation, buying per plot is more expensive, like 250k, am talking about Mowe, Ogun State.
Re: Agricultural Land: Where Can I Get Some and give me a QUOTE by Kobojunkie: 12:28am On Nov 04, 2007
solatunde:

An acre goes for like 900k, the number of acres you want to buy might also be considered for negotiation, buying per plot is more expensive, like 250k, am talking about Mowe, Ogun State.

Is the land good farm land or just land anywhere?? I do not know anything about Mowe but I am sort of looking for really good agricultural piece of land and yes, hectares or acres.
Re: Agricultural Land: Where Can I Get Some and give me a QUOTE by solatunde: 4:01pm On Nov 07, 2007
Kobojunkie:

Is the land good farm land or just land anywhere?? I do not know anything about Mowe but I am sort of looking for really good agricultural piece of land and yes, hectares or acres.

The land is suitable for whatever purpose the land is intended for, there is for residential as well as for agricultural purposes
Re: Agricultural Land: Where Can I Get Some and give me a QUOTE by D3ZZYDRAK3: 6:50pm On Jul 21, 2012
ı have 80hectrz of land n ogun state for sale contact me..@ temitopebadejo@rocketmail.com

(1) (Reply)

4 Bedroom Duplex To Let At Royal Sanderton Estate Yaba G R A / 2 Units 3 Bedroom Flats For Rent @ Eneka Port Harcourt (pictures) / Price Of Roofing Sheets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.