Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,783 members, 7,827,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Caution To Every Genuine Pastor - Azzaman Azzaman - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Caution To Every Genuine Pastor - Azzaman Azzaman (62 Views)

Rev. David Ayuba Azzaman Speaks On Persecution Of Christians In The Nigeria Army / A Word Of CAUTION To All. / How To Be A Genuine Christian, Please Read! Don't Go To Hell Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Caution To Every Genuine Pastor - Azzaman Azzaman by iSense247: 10:54pm On Apr 06
There are women send by the devil going around trying genuine Pastors: My 3 experiences

SATAN DOESN'T CARE IF YOU PREACH OR YOU SING IN CHURCH AS LONG AS YOU ARE NOT A GENUINE CHRISTIAN. BUT AS LONG AS YOU ARE PURE , YOU DELIVER PEOPLE AND BRING THEM TO GOD'S KINGDOM , SATAN WILL COME AFTER YOU

"Azzaman I was fasting and praying on the mounting and the Lord took me to river Kaduna. That river that you see is not ordinary, the Lord took me and I saw a meeting going on in the river. I saw a politician in Kaduna. This Politician mentioned you in the meeting that , that Azzaman we don't know what to do with him. We sent agents to his Church but they fail. Somebody stood up in the meeting and said let's send women to his Church. When he has an affair with them , let us use that against him and bring him.down. They all agree with the plan in their meeting and Pastor Azzaman I saw marine spirits in form of women living the river to your church. I came to advise you to be very careful, there is a conspiracy in the Kingdom of Satan to bring you down and your ministry"...... Anonymous Pastor from Kujama Kaduna State.

A lady came and said she vowed she must bring Pastors down. So you came to bring me down and she said, No!. I knew she was lying. She disclosed to me how a Pastor disgraced her in Kaura Namoda therefore since then she decided to revenge on Pastors. She disclosed to me she is into fornication with a Pastor of a Church in Kaduna. Can I pray for you? I asked her, she answered yes. But when I was set to pray for her she was nowhere to be found. During one of our deliverance services I saw the lady coming into our Church and she sat at the extreme end. As prayer was going on , I heard a very loud shout , she was the one. A woman started talking through her and the woman said she is the Queen of the Coast (Marmi water)

A lady came one day as I was preaching after the service she entered my office looked at me without blinking her eyes and the first thing she said to me is PASTOR Azzaman I am a MARMI Water. I have been monitoring you for 6 months on Facebook and I said today I must come. I must confess I got scared because that's the first time not during deliverance or prayer somebody just like that will tell me she is a marine spirit. I had to remove fear because she could know I am afraid and she will say Azzaman is scared of her. I pulled myself up and looked at her straight in the eye and pointing my finger at her I said "I CAN SEE LUST IN YOUR EYES AND I CAN SEE SNAKE, YOU HAVE BROUGHT DOWN SO MANY MEN'. She answered yes . "AND YOU HAVE COME TO BRING ME DOWN ' She brought her head down and she said No. Let me pray for and she said you can't deliver me , No Pastor can deliver me. I insisted to Pray for her and even if I didn't deliver her completely I dealt with those evil spirits that she never stepped into our Church again.

I WILL APPEAL TO OUR YOUNG MEN AND WOMEN TO BE VERY CAREFUL ABOUT RELATIONSHIP ON SOCIAL MEDIA . I KNOW MANY PEOPLE MARRIED THROUGH RELATIONSHIP FROM SOCIAL MEDIA BUT PLEASE PRAY BEFORE YOU START ANYONE. SOME PEOPLE YOU THINK ARE HUMAN BEINGS ON SOCIAL MEDIA ARE NOT.

In one of our services a lady took us about almost 1 hour to deliver her. She came back after 3 days and met me in my office and she said "Pastor Azzaman you are different from other Pastors ". What happened? I asked her. I tried you but I failed. I have slept with 4 well known Pastors in this Kaduna I thought I can try the same strategy for you but I failed. What's the strategy? Remember the first time I came to.your Church I asked you for prayer points and your phone number to remind you. I didn't remind you until 11:30pm in the night, that's the time I strike most times. You gave me the Prayer points and scripture verses but you didn't chat further. You stopped chatting, I was expecting you to go personal like the other Pastors. The Pastors I had affairs with will normally give me the prayer points , then they will go personal and before you know it Hotel would be suggested when we meet in the hotel we do whatever and I finish them.

PASTOR IF YOU KNOW YOU CARRY FIRE, SATAN WILL TRY AND DESTROY YOU PHYSICALLY OR SPIRITUALLY IF HE CAN'T HE WILL HIRE CHURCH WORKERS OR WOMEN TO SEXUALLY MANIPULATE YOU TO DESTROY YOUR MINISTRY.

Please I am warning you Pastors , it happened to me it's by the Grace of God. Don't think you carry anointing it can happen to you, the best anointing is to RUN. NO AMOUNT OF ANOINTING CAN SAVE YOU FROM THE LUST OF A WOMAN, THE BEST ANOINTING IS DISPLINE AND THAT DISPLINE IS TO RUN. JOSEPH A MIGHTY PROPHET IN THE BIBLE RAN, DAVID ANOTHER MIGHTY MAN REFUSED TO RUN, SAMSON REFUSED TO RUN AND WE KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO DAVID AND SAMSON . PASTOR RUN RUN THAT'S THE SOLUTION.

And Please Pastors are also human beings pray for them.

Azzaman Azzaman

https://www.facebook.com/100054126652820/posts/pfbid02QJGEWKFwLEt2UTFgoG99WWUHEEyLAt44YuDkV6CipKdSLj4f4gcBsiPpgZXcTGG5l/?app=fbl

Re: Caution To Every Genuine Pastor - Azzaman Azzaman by chatinent: 11:23pm On Apr 06
The first problem in Nigeria is being religious.

(1) (Reply)

Catholic Daily Mass Reading Today, 12th April 2024 / Who Is The Antichrist? / My Bible School Homepage Is now officially Open

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.