Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Mr Cosmas Maduka, CEO Coscharis Group Dispels Rumoured Dispute With Ifeanyi Ubah - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mr Cosmas Maduka, CEO Coscharis Group Dispels Rumoured Dispute With Ifeanyi Ubah (562 Views)

Arise TV, Obaigbena Reaches Out, Meets To Resolve Dispute With Tinubu / Police Intensify Patrols And Surveillance In Lagos State, Dispels Rumour / MC Oluomo's Daughter, Mistura Ayokade Dispels Rumour About Her Father's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Cosmas Maduka, CEO Coscharis Group Dispels Rumoured Dispute With Ifeanyi Ubah by grassrootsig: 1:39am On Apr 07
COSCHARIS DISPELS RUMOURED DISPUTE WITH IFEANYI UBAH

- Calls On Media Agents Of Politicians to desist from using Old Video to peddle mischief, political hatchet job, and propaganda against the Senator.

▪︎ Calls on the public not to get distracted by an issue that no longer exists.

The Chief Executive Officer of Coscharis Group Ltd , Dr Comas Maduka, has called on agents of politicians to stop the mischievous penchant of recycling old videos of his then business dispute with Senator Dr Ifeanyi Ubah CON which he said has since been resolved over 11 year ago.

It is common knowledge that, in recent times , political detractors for want of smear materials to use against the rapidly rising profile of the Distinguished Senator representing Anambra South Senatorial District,resorted to recycling the old video of the Coscharis Vs Ifeanyi Ubah saga which was since resolved several years ago with a payment by Access bank to the Senator and a nondisclosure agreement signed by all parties.

Worried by this development, the CEO of Coscharis Motors Ltd., Dr Cosmas Maduka, yesterday took out time on the sidelines of the burial of the mother of the former speaker of the Anambra State House of Assembly, Bar Benchuks Nwosu to address journalists on the matter.

Dr Maduka, in his statement, made it categorically clear that the personal relationship between himself and his Nnewi brother ,Senator Ifeanyi Ubah, has been very cordial as the business dispute in question has been resolved over 11 years ago.

Speaking further, Dr Maduka, who expressed his discomfort with the continuous recycling of the old video by media agents of politicians, called on the perpetrators to desist from doing so or face rhe wrath of God.

"I got a call from the United States the other day, and i feel the need to publicly address this,I have enjoyed a great relationship with Ifeanyi Ubah for over 11 years now. He was at my late wife's burial event and ate food in my house .I also had reason recently to call on him for a favour, which he graciously granted. People should not be distracted by an issue that no longer exists, " Chief Cosmas Maduka emphatically stated while addressing journalists.

Also speaking, the former speaker of the Anambra State House of Assembly and Host of the celebration of life event,Bar Benchuks Nwosu, also called on the mischief makers to desist from carrying out political hatchet jobs using the old video as everybody especially within Nnewi and environs knows that both eminent personalities have since put the issues behind them and have been enjoying the best of relationships over the years.

The Senator representing Anambra South Senatorial District, Senator Dr Ifeanyi Ubah CON, in his response,stated that he has deliberately kept his cool by refusing to publicly address the recycled videos as a clear conscience fears no accusation and he believes that the people are already aware that the purpose behind those deliberate hatchet jobs were mere smear campaigns by a worried opposition that is morbidly afraid of his rising profile.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YH-4LRBOQkk?si=JDONrSAJVmY_N-qc
Re: Mr Cosmas Maduka, CEO Coscharis Group Dispels Rumoured Dispute With Ifeanyi Ubah by blacknp(m): 1:53am On Apr 07
grassrootsig:
COSCHARIS DISPELS RUMOURED DISPUTE WITH IFEANYI UBAH

- Calls On Media Agents Of Politicians to desist from using Old Video to peddle mischief, political hatchet job, and propaganda against the Senator.

▪︎ Calls on the public not to get distracted by an issue that no longer exists.

The Chief Executive Officer of Coscharis Group Ltd , Dr Comas Maduka, has called on agents of politicians to stop the mischievous penchant of recycling old videos of his then business dispute with Senator Dr Ifeanyi Ubah CON which he said has since been resolved over 11 year ago.

It is common knowledge that, in recent times , political detractors for want of smear materials to use against the rapidly rising profile of the Distinguished Senator representing Anambra South Senatorial District,resorted to recycling the old video of the Coscharis Vs Ifeanyi Ubah saga which was since resolved several years ago with a payment by Access bank to the Senator and a nondisclosure agreement signed by all parties.

Worried by this development, the CEO of Coscharis Motors Ltd., Dr Cosmas Maduka, yesterday took out time on the sidelines of the burial of the mother of the former speaker of the Anambra State House of Assembly, Bar Benchuks Nwosu to address journalists on the matter.

Dr Maduka, in his statement, made it categorically clear that the personal relationship between himself and his Nnewi brother ,Senator Ifeanyi Ubah, has been very cordial as the business dispute in question has been resolved over 11 years ago.

Speaking further, Dr Maduka, who expressed his discomfort with the continuous recycling of the old video by media agents of politicians, called on the perpetrators to desist from doing so or face rhe wrath of God.

"I got a call from the United States the other day, and i feel the need to publicly address this,I have enjoyed a great relationship with Ifeanyi Ubah for over 11 years now. He was at my late wife's burial event and ate food in my house .I also had reason recently to call on him for a favour, which he graciously granted. People should not be distracted by an issue that no longer exists, " Chief Cosmas Maduka emphatically stated while addressing journalists.

Also speaking, the former speaker of the Anambra State House of Assembly and Host of the celebration of life event,Bar Benchuks Nwosu, also called on the mischief makers to desist from carrying out political hatchet jobs using the old video as everybody especially within Nnewi and environs knows that both eminent personalities have since put the issues behind them and have been enjoying the best of relationships over the years.

The Senator representing Anambra South Senatorial District, Senator Dr Ifeanyi Ubah CON, in his response,stated that he has deliberately kept his cool by refusing to publicly address the recycled videos as a clear conscience fears no accusation and he believes that the people are already aware that the purpose behind those deliberate hatchet jobs were mere smear campaigns by a worried opposition that is morbidly afraid of his rising profile.

https://youtu.be/YH-4i=JDONrSAJVmY_N-qc
Useless disgruntled Obidients trying to cause disaffection because Ifeanyi Uba moved to The APC.
Re: Mr Cosmas Maduka, CEO Coscharis Group Dispels Rumoured Dispute With Ifeanyi Ubah by Solsix(m): 5:46am On Apr 07
blacknp:
Useless disgruntled Obidients trying to cause disaffection because Ifeanyi Uba moved to The APC.
Una go explain tire
Re: Mr Cosmas Maduka, CEO Coscharis Group Dispels Rumoured Dispute With Ifeanyi Ubah by Bestmanfornow: 6:15am On Apr 07
[quote author=grassrootsig qc[/quote]

Ifeanyi Ubah is a crook
Re: Mr Cosmas Maduka, CEO Coscharis Group Dispels Rumoured Dispute With Ifeanyi Ubah by Ofunaofu: 6:33am On Apr 07
blacknp:

So you want a notorious AMCON ower to become Anambra state governor so that he can use the state Treasury to settle his debt?

Blanknp, why do you always support people with questionable characters?

2 Likes

Re: Mr Cosmas Maduka, CEO Coscharis Group Dispels Rumoured Dispute With Ifeanyi Ubah by grassrootsig: 7:03am On Apr 07
Ofunaofu:

So you want a notorious AMCON ower to become Anambra state governor so that he can use the state Treasury to settle his debt?

You will never cease to amaze me. Before now, it was he wants to use Anambra State money to settle Coscharis, and it's no longer Coscharis but Amcon.
👇👇👇

N135bn debt: Court strikes out AMCON’s case against Ifeanyi Ubah https://www.thecable.ng/n135bn-debt-court-strikes-out-amcons-case-against-ifeanyi-ubah

1 Like

Re: Mr Cosmas Maduka, CEO Coscharis Group Dispels Rumoured Dispute With Ifeanyi Ubah by grassrootsig: 7:04am On Apr 07
[quote author=Bestmanfornow post=129306300][/quote]

I strongly advise that you need to be very careful with your choice of words, because our actions always reflects who we are, remember.

1 Like

Re: Mr Cosmas Maduka, CEO Coscharis Group Dispels Rumoured Dispute With Ifeanyi Ubah by slivertongue: 8:09am On Apr 07
we already know who maduka is and Uba is. We also know the truth. Uba my have made it to the Senate but he doesn't have a good name.

1 Like

Re: Mr Cosmas Maduka, CEO Coscharis Group Dispels Rumoured Dispute With Ifeanyi Ubah by grassrootsig: 9:11am On Apr 07
slivertongue:
we already know who maduka is and Uba is. We also know the truth. Uba my have made it to the Senate but he doesn't have a good name.

It's obvious that you people are not just happy because of the latest developments. You have been striped of the only false allegation you had against Sen Ifeanyi Ubah CON ( The Lion of Igbo Nation/Ikemba Global)
Re: Mr Cosmas Maduka, CEO Coscharis Group Dispels Rumoured Dispute With Ifeanyi Ubah by blacknp(m): 9:21am On Apr 07
Ofunaofu:

Typical Zombie mentality, how can Ifeanyi Uba, defeat Professor Soludo?

You think others have a low mentality like yours?
Re: Mr Cosmas Maduka, CEO Coscharis Group Dispels Rumoured Dispute With Ifeanyi Ubah by slivertongue: 9:36am On Apr 07
grassrootsig:

It's obvious that you people are not just happy because of the latest developments. You have been striped of the only false allegation you had against Sen Ifeanyi Ubah CON ( The Lion of Igbo Nation/Ikemba Global)

not happy over what? was I the person who accused or charged him to court for fraud? Uba is in the news because he wants to contest the guber elections. So you folks will post a known news then post another to exonerate him.
Re: Mr Cosmas Maduka, CEO Coscharis Group Dispels Rumoured Dispute With Ifeanyi Ubah by Ofunaofu: 10:26am On Apr 07
blacknp:
Typical Zombie mentality, how can Ifeanyi Uba, defeat Professor Soludo?

You think others have a low mentality like yours?

So you know

Rest na
Re: Mr Cosmas Maduka, CEO Coscharis Group Dispels Rumoured Dispute With Ifeanyi Ubah by blacknp(m): 11:19am On Apr 07
Ofunaofu:

So you know

Rest na
Obidient na you make the assumption.
Re: Mr Cosmas Maduka, CEO Coscharis Group Dispels Rumoured Dispute With Ifeanyi Ubah by Ofunaofu: 11:35am On Apr 07
blacknp:
Obidient na you make the assumption.

blacknp, abeg rest

No dey cause confusion
Re: Mr Cosmas Maduka, CEO Coscharis Group Dispels Rumoured Dispute With Ifeanyi Ubah by blacknp(m): 11:42am On Apr 07
Ofunaofu:

blacknp, abeg rest

No dey cause confusion
Only you make assumption, come they accuse others, abi na me they format the nonsense spewing from your head?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

RMRDC Staff Fight DG ‘seeking’ 3rd Term Amid Allegations Of Indiscriminate Promo / Nigerian Army Ordered To Quell Sectarian Clashes / The Ugly,the Sick And The Bad. . . . . .coming Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.