Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Kwara United Vs Bendel Insurance Preview - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kwara United Vs Bendel Insurance Preview (90 Views)

Bendel Insurance Players Jump Fence To Escape Lynching By Home Fans (Video) / Kwara United Unveil Ribeiro Alves Lucas / Accident Involving Kwara United Football Club Bus (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kwara United Vs Bendel Insurance Preview by guobe: 2:40am On Apr 07
Relegation threatened Bendel insurance of Benin are in Ilorin go take on Kwara United in continuation of the Nigerian Premier league today.
The out of form Adaa Bendel boys were massacred right there in Benin by roaring wind of Nigertornadoes in their last encounter by three goals to one and would be seeking redemption in this encounter.
I nolonger recognise the Bendel insurance I use to love and cherish as they are displaying pure mediocrity in their management of recent.
They have sold all their key players without the requisite replacement and now they are paying the ultimate prize for it.
If they are not careful they may be demoted to the national league this season.
Last season Bendel insurance went unbeaten and got some vital away wins and draws but this season the reverse has been the case as they are on a losing streak away without a single win away this season.
Poor poor insurance, how has the mightily fallen.
For the bettors this should be a straight home win for Kwara united as I don't see insurance getting anything from there after a shameful display at the Samuel Ogbemudia stadium the last time around that made me to have headache.
I wish them what they wish themselves as I am presently disappointed about the poor showing from the Insurance team of recent.

Re: Kwara United Vs Bendel Insurance Preview by guobe: 8:35pm On Apr 07
Ft kwara utd 1 Bendel insurance 1

(1) (Reply)

Paris Saint-germain Vs Barcelona Champions League Quarter-final / Arsenal’s Next Premier League Match That Could See Them Lose Important Points In / Man City 1-1 Real Madrid - Penalties 3-4 - 17th Apr 2024 - UCL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.